Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
tl;dr dear crotch zombie i have a serious concern that i'm sure the rest of the community will agree with

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

i would have made this thread sooner but i thought i should wait till after you celebrate the week where someone spent the most money on your worthless game.

you may have recently noticed that one ”pumb ****er” (confirmed to be a spf alt) pranked everyone and their dog on forumwarz. this caused a huge deal of annoyance for many people across the site. i remembered the last person to do this kind of stunt.

when you prank numerous people by changing their avatar of to something that a 5 year old did in mspaint, it’s not actually trolling. trolling is not .

i could ask you to ban parlok/spf/whatever but apparently posting dumb **** or spending money on this game isn’t against the rules apparently. let me reiterate: damaging the community is apparently not against the rules.

jb, you said that you want to revive the community so you’re doing a pretty poor job at that if you are letting this sort of thing happen. therefore whilst he cannot be banned (for reasons previously stated) i believe that he shouldn’t be allowed to spend more money on the game. call it a “bp embargo” or something.

you may not like this since this guy is obviously your best customer (especially when he’s spent $100+ on pranks) but the rest of the cool kids and i discussed this in a secret cool kid meeting (where we decide what our good posts will be before presenting them) and we believe that this will be for the good of the community. you do want to save the community right?

we were right when we said that ghax is an idiot and should be banned and we were right when we said that merc is an idiot and should be banned, however you still let them post (until they did some stupid **** to get themselves banned). if you can’t ban this idiot now can you at least stop him from giving you more money?

signed, Forumwarz Cool Kid Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

nailbom asked for his ban after he trolled himself saying celerysteve gave him orders to cut the spaming lol what a retard am i right the kid also spent tons of money on bp many of which he gave to celerysteve ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahaa also lets keep parlok around some more so we can mock him for spending his money on this site

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

****tard, I have decided to stop reading any of your posts from now on until you learn how to use the Shift key. Since I will not be reading any of your posts I won’t ever notice if you do start to use the Shift key so I don’t know what the point of this post is.

Oh, now I remember.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

this is an edited post.

cya edited this message on 01/09/2010 5:43PM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

the rest of the cool kids and i discussed this in a secret cool kid meeting (where we decide what our good posts will be before presenting them)

Okay, that’s Ricket at the head of the table.

(L1) The cute asian is Bandaney. She’s apparently been lying about her Country of Origin.

(R1) Obviously, FAIL. Cute blond.

(L2) Serious looking guy. I’m guessing Fort with a wig. Unless his cannonball is photoshopped. Hrm.

(R2) Duca, Disguised as a short black man. The picture was probably taken when she was on her way to a costume party

(L3) Fie. I’ll bumume his accordion is under the table.

(R3) Oda. Being catty. Meow.

The photo was probably taken by h0g, in an attempt to stay out of the Lime-light. Not pictured, the rest of the table.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

and honestly, quit your whining.

i’m pretty sure most of the people who were pranked find it funnier that he spent $100 to change a bunch of 96x96 squares on the internet.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I find it funny how he spent $100 to change a bunch of 96x96 squares on the internet.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Chawin Posted:

and honestly, quit your whining.

i’m pretty sure most of the people who were pranked find it funnier that he spent $100 to change a bunch of 96x96 squares on the internet.

Why am I agreeing with Chawin Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

specilaly since I can spend 2 dlls to change it back (i will not)

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

I cannot see how this “damages the community.”

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

It’s funny cause a lame gimmick account is talking about “damaging the community”

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

cool kid of forumawrz is the least cool person in forumwarz

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

forumwarz cool kid you may not have fully thought this through.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

also I would point out that I’ve essentially abandoned the “how to post good” article because a lot of other opinions of people I respect stated that they didn’t feel the article was necessary.

lol! That cool kid is bumhurt! Log in to see images!

get over it, its only a picture dude.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

hmm

Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 01/09/2010 8:08PM

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

Skyman747 Posted:

I find it funny how he spent $100 to change a bunch of 96x96 squares on the internet.

Upvoted

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Vageena Davis Posted:

I cannot see how this “damages the community.”

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

cos

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

i would have made this thread sooner but i thought i should wait till after you celebrate the week where someone spent the most money on your worthless game.

you may have recently noticed that one ”pumb ****er” (confirmed to be a spf alt) pranked everyone and their dog on forumwarz. this caused a huge deal of annoyance for many people across the site. i remembered the last person to do this kind of stunt.

when you prank numerous people by changing their avatar of to something that a 5 year old did in mspaint, it’s not actually trolling. trolling is not .

i could ask you to ban parlok/spf/whatever but apparently posting dumb **** or spending money on this game isn’t against the rules apparently. let me reiterate: damaging the community is apparently not against the rules.

jb, you said that you want to revive the community so you’re doing a pretty poor job at that if you are letting this sort of thing happen. therefore whilst he cannot be banned (for reasons previously stated) i believe that he shouldn’t be allowed to spend more money on the game. call it a “bp embargo” or something.

you may not like this since this guy is obviously your best customer (especially when he’s spent $100+ on pranks) but the rest of the cool kids and i discussed this in a secret cool kid meeting (where we decide what our good posts will be before presenting them) and we believe that this will be for the good of the community. you do want to save the community right?

we were right when we said that ghax is an idiot and should be banned and we were right when we said that merc is an idiot and should be banned, however you still let them post (until they did some stupid **** to get themselves banned). if you can’t ban this idiot now can you at least stop him from giving you more money?

signed, Forumwarz Cool Kid Log in to see images!

1. Pumb 1 up, 1 down love it hate it

buy pumb mugs, tshirts and magnets

A individual who is seemingly catatonic or brain dead who posts in internet forums.

That failtroll is such a pumb.

troll fabulous person tard rere fine upstanding member of society

by XylonExPatri Jan 8, 2010 share this

pumb will never be a word so stop with the pumb already its never going to catch on

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!