Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup The Truth 2.0

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

http://www.klisoura.com/ot_furrysurvey.php

Reposted in CD for anyone interested in taking it seriously.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

HA Shii I was talking about the thing about crowthinking I was reading about it a while ago actually and it’s quite interesting.

As for your survey about furries well I must admit I am very, umm, disturbed(?) at the whole zoophilia thing. As I see most furries feel like they are completely human and admire some animal caracteristics, yet zoophilia seems to be not as unpopular as I thought it was.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

ChilePepino Posted:

HA Shii I was talking about the thing about crowthinking I was reading about it a while ago actually and it’s quite interesting.

As for your survey about furries well I must admit I am very, umm, disturbed(?) at the whole zoophilia thing. As I see most furries feel like they are completely human and admire some animal caracteristics, yet zoophilia seems to be not as unpopular as I thought it was.

The frightening thing that I found out is that zoophilia overall is way more common than is usually thought. (zoophilia referring to being aroused by bestiality or animal sex in some way). While the 14% in the survey seems really high, the scary thing is that 5-10% (around 7% average) of just random people reported being into it.

So furries are only double the normal %? That seems odd to me.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

is there any reason furries think of sex of something not as important for themselves? do you care to share?

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

ChilePepino Posted:

is there any reason furries think of sex of something not as important for themselves? do you care to share?

I really don’t know.

I would have to say I’m one of the minority there; I’m a pretty hypersexual person. I don’t see it as the MOST important thing, but it’s certainly not the least, in my life anyway.

If I had to guess though, and I am similar in this regard, I would bumume it is because furries are really affectionate and loving people. While yes, sexual activity is great and lots of fun, I enjoy snuggling and sharing a book together just as much. That affection and closeness between each other is, I think, what the people saying “pure sex isn’t important” are really after.

I know it sounds super cliche and sappy. Sorry.

Father Time

Avatar: 186278 Sat Jun 27 12:24:44 -0400 2009

[Year Zero]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

You are a very deviant individual, some people give you a hard time because of this, the bigots. We are paying attention to you now, as it’s not often we get to take a peek into what makes you tick, you being in a sub-culture and us not understanding it. This is very interesting, as is everything you post. Please tell us more about your religious beliefs and sexual preferences in the future, when you can.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I wouldn’t be surprised if all or most of the furries responding with a “1” to that question were lying about it. Not in the sense that they’re trying to fool other people (on an anonymous poll, no less), but in the sense that they’re lying to themselves about how much their sexuality means to them. It makes sense to me that the amount of persecution these people witness or undergo for being furries would cause them to subconsciously repress their own sexuality in an effort to be unlike “the rest of them”.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Maybe so because the furry sub-culture is somehow very bumociated with sexuality.

For example, I agree with some of the stuff Shii says. I don’t think in the “sex trumps everything” stuff and all that, but still I wouldn’t vote 1 if someone asked me that question.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

I wouldn’t be surprised if all or most of the furries responding with a “1” to that question were lying about it. Not in the sense that they’re trying to fool other people (on an anonymous poll, no less), but in the sense that they’re lying to themselves about how much their sexuality means to them. It makes sense to me that the amount of persecution these people witness or undergo for being furries would cause them to subconsciously repress their own sexuality in an effort to be unlike “the rest of them”.

I too am taking this survey with a grain of salt, and I wouldn’t be altogether surprised if that was the case.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!