Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ATTN: ZONBEI

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

Zonbei Posted:

Actually, that last part is probably true.

Anyways ITT: Fat nerds with no lives, who get their jollies from spending large amounts of time insulting people they don’t know, and being fabulous persons.

hey what’s it like being borderline very special and socially crippled

lol Log in to see images!

bada bing bada ****in boom

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

CALEB SITS ON FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY HOPING HE’LL MAKE HIS FIRST FRIEND, AND IS GENERALLY A VERY NICE GUY BUT IS NOT ACCEPTED AMONG INTERNET COMMUNITIES BECAUSE HE’S BLACK AND HOMOSEXUAL. AFTER REJECTION FROM THE INTERNET HE IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SUICIDE AND SHOULD PROBABLY CALL A HOTLINE, BUT HIS PHONE IS DISCONNECTED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN AN ORPHANAGE AND THEY DONT LIKE LETTING HIM USE THE PHONE.

ALSO HE’S A fabulous person

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

CALEB SITS ON FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY HOPING HE’LL MAKE HIS FIRST FRIEND, AND IS GENERALLY A VERY NICE GUY BUT IS NOT ACCEPTED AMONG INTERNET COMMUNITIES BECAUSE HE’S BLACK AND HOMOSEXUAL. AFTER REJECTION FROM THE INTERNET HE IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SUICIDE AND SHOULD PROBABLY CALL A HOTLINE, BUT HIS PHONE IS DISCONNECTED BECAUSE HE LIVES IN AN ORPHANAGE AND THEY DONT LIKE LETTING HIM USE THE PHONE.

IN FACT, THE LAST TIME HE TRIED TO USE THE PHONE HE WAS BEATEN AND SODOMIZED REPEATEDLY BY THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THE ORPHANAGE

TWICE

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

HEY CALEB DO YOU THINK THAT YOU’LL EVER FIND LOVE

HAHA WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ALONE

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

THIS ONE TIME CALEB MADE A NEW FRIEND ON AN INNERNET GAME AND WANTED TO MEET HIM IRL, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE DANTE KINKADE WHO RAPED HIM BEHIND THE WAL-MART.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

WHEN CALEB WAS 12 HIS MOTHER NOTICED HIS CRIPPLING SOCIAL INABILITY AND SENT HIM TO SUMMER CAMP TO TRY AND HELP HIM MAKE FRIENDS. UNFORTUNATELY, CALEB SPENT THE ENTIRE WEEK IN HIS CABIN HIDING FROM THE LARGER BOYS, WHO WOULD TAKE HIM OUT INTO THE WOODS AT NIGHT AND STICK FOREIGN OBJECTS INTO HIS bum. THEY MADE HIM PROMISE NOT TO TELL BECAUSE IF HE DID THEY WOULD TELL EVERYONE AT CAMP HE WAS A fabulous person. WHEN CALEB CAME HOME FROM CAMP HE TOLD HIS MOM HE MADE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND WAS VERY POPULAR.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Caleb’s mother staried at the pregnancy test she had just taken. Her hands began shaking and it dropped to the floor. She couldn’t believe it. This couldn’t be happening to her.

Suddenly her mind reverted back to that time. She had been in a bar, and a handsome young man had offered her a drink. She gladly accepted and they instantly clicked. She began getting drowsy, and doubted her driving ability. He kindly offered to drive her home. A few minutes after they had got into the car he pulled into a dark alley way. She knew what was up, and tried to resist, but just so tired. He punched her several times and forced his way into her. She never stopped resisting.

One month later she would miss her period.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

plz more fap material Log in to see images!

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

CALEB’S MOTHER ONCE TOLD HIM SHE WAS GOING TO TAKE HIM TO THE MOVIES, BUT INSTEAD SHE LEFT HIM TIED UP IN AN ALLEY FOR SIX HOURS SO SHE COULD SATIATE HER CRACK HABIT. HE WAS VIOLATED BY NEARLY EVERYONE WHO WALKED THROUGH THE ALLEY, INCLUDING 10 HOMELESS MEN, 2 MALE PROSTITUTES AND 1 POLICEMAN.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Every night before her suicide caleb’s mother would walk into the bathroom and brush her teeth. She would stare at the woman looking back at her and wonder where the years had gone. She was filled with regret, and each night as she lay in bed she go over all the things she had done wrong and pray to god for another chance. Just one more chance not to **** up her life. She wakes up in the morning to get caleb ready for school, but first she stands over his bed for five minutes and can’t help but blame him for the problems in her life.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Caleb’s mother slowly realized there was only one escape from her miserable life. She began making plans to jump from the highest bridge in town, ending her life in one sickening crunch. However, it dawned on her that Caleb, the source of all her problems, should die as well. She threw him in a river to drown him and then leaped from the bridge, cursing God and blaming Caleb for making her do it.

Caleb survived. She didn’t.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Calebs dad had developed a drinking habit. Every night he’d come home from work and head straight to the refridgerator. He could tell it was hurting his family, but knew he couldn’t make it through the day without it.

But he would make mistakes. He would drink just a little too much and wake up in the morning filled with remorse. He would do terrible things in the night. Things he didn’t ever want to speak about. Things he could never take back. But each morning he’d be reminded by the look on his wife’s face, the bruises that spotted her frail body. And his son, the awful things he had done to him. He cried the first time, but caleb had since learned to stop. It only made it worse. The pain that went through his body each night as his dad made his way into his room was bad enough, he didn’t need to feel the slap of leather across his back.

Caleb never spoke of it. His mom didn’t get a chance to.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Caleb’s mother hid her affinity for addictive substances much better than her husband. Her addiction to amphetamines and heroin was obvious to anyone with any knowledge of drugs, but to Caleb and his father her manic personality changes simply resembled the onset of middle age.

Caleb’s mother injected her drugs in unexpected places in order to keep it a secret. She endured the pain of sticking needles into the webbing of her toes and hands in order to get her fix. However, her accidental use of a contaminated needle led to her contracting HIV, which was one of the major factors leading to her eventual suicide.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Sometimes Caleb lies awake at night and thinks of his life.

The tears come involuntarily. Sometimes he wishes he was dead.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Caleb feels dead on the inside. It hurts to move, it hurts to talk. He fears ever action he’s about to make because he’s afraid of rejection.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Sometimes, Caleb wants the people who’ve hurt him to die. Since he still considers himself to be a spiritual person, this bothers him deeply but he is unable to forgive anyone. He has considered suicide but he believes he will be damned to hell for all eternity if he does this. This makes him truly dead inside, which is why his internet nickname is Zonbei.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

This thread sucks too. I’m seeing a pattern.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Zonbei’s foster parents check him for cutting scars every day, so in order to hurt himself he throws his body against walls and purposefully grinds his teeth to the point of severe damage.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Caleb enjoys going to school, not because he likes learning, but because of one clbum in particular. It’s his math clbum, and he sits next to the most beautiful girl in the world. She helps him with his math work sometimes, and he feels this is what heaven must be like. If only he could touch her, just this one time. Just smell her hair. But he doesn’t even think she knows his name. He wants to ask her out, to be just be with her. But he knows she’d never date anyone as ugly as him. One time one of her friends told caleb that she liked him. Caleb got so excited and asked her on a date the next time they were in math clbum. He saw for a moment that she was taken aback by this, did not expect it. Did not want it. She quickly recovered, it was a split second moment but it still hurt. She told him she didn’t want a relationship right now.

Caleb sunk into a deep depression. All he could think about was her. He’d spend countless nights in his room lying in bed. This wasnt unusual in itself, caleb had no friends, but instead of masturbating or watching tv all he did was think about her. He became isolated, reality became distorted. He viewed her as belonging to him. He knew they should be together, and nothing should stop it.

Caleb raped her.

They never found the body.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Caleb still keeps a lock of that girl’s hair in a small envelope inside his nightstand. Sometimes when he feels lonely, he smells the envelope and imagines he’s sitting next to her in clbum.

This is one of the reasons Caleb cries so much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!