Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores How fast can you possibly accrue scoops/cards?

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Yep. We know how to vanilla raid.

In STYLE.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Wylin Posted:

Obviously Tkotlol’s know something the rest of us don’t:

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/1

Yum, yum Vanilla.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

in addition to knowing the secret of beating gamblebot

hint: ITS A SECRET

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I hope I don’t get put into a bracket with you guys when I finally get a scoop. You are obviously doing it right, but wow I wish I know how.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Wylin Posted:

I hope I don’t get put into a bracket with you guys when I finally get a scoop. You are obviously doing it right, but wow I wish I know how.

Our secret is Virtual Eyes’ incredibly uplifting and inspiring leadership. ...oh wait…

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Over 200 cards as well.

Wow.

/me suspects ‘ploits

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MathLuv8 Posted:

Over 200 cards as well.

Wow.

/me suspects ‘ploits

Depends… do ‘ploits involve kneepads and a dark room?

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

/scraped his knees, new to this Log in to see images!

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Wylin Posted:

Obviously Tkotlol’s know something the rest of us don’t:

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/1

Since it is impossible to earn that many Pistachio or Lemon scoops with 12 visits, and even with the entire Klan raiding with perfect efficiency there is no way to earn 1000+ Vanilla scoops in a single run (50 members times 12 visits each only equals 600 total visits), and Chocolate scoops are nowhere near that productive even with collaboration, it has to either be Antifreeze (amazing luck and speed would be needed to earn so many scoops in less than 6 hours) or a significant exploitation of some loophole in the system. Either way, I have a feeling that this will not be a fun Domination week for non-KOLOLers (with the introduction of Shields there won’t even be the satisfaction of bumhole bombardments).

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sir Tasnica Posted:

Since it is impossible to earn that many Pistachio or Lemon scoops with 12 visits, and even with the entire Klan raiding with perfect efficiency there is no way to earn 1000+ Vanilla scoops in a single run (50 members times 12 visits each only equals 600 total visits), and Chocolate scoops are nowhere near that productive even with collaboration, it has to either be Antifreeze (amazing luck and speed would be needed to earn so many scoops in less than 6 hours) or a significant exploitation of some loophole in the system. Either way, I have a feeling that this will not be a fun Domination week for non-KOLOLers (with the introduction of Shields there won’t even be the satisfaction of bumhole bombardments).

Debbie Downer.

WetSocket edited this message on 04/03/2008 2:57AM

Pimptastic-F-
roth

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I FIGURED IT OUT! click on FUTUNARI-MOE’S avatar 69 times

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I agree with everything Tasnica said.

Fortunetly, I’ve only found one KOLOLer in my Dom group so far…and this person hasn’t used the haxploits.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Sir Tasnica Posted:

Stuffs.

Vanilla had to be hammered to hell before it got fixed. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

scullyangel Posted:

Vanilla had to be hammered to hell before it got fixed. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

True, but even at their finest raids could only produce around 300 scoops. Before that it was only a few dozen, and most Klans had a pretty good idea of how to pull it off. Besides that, the methods used to earn Vanillas were perfectly legitimate; it was mbumive organization that forced the change. Unless the incredible numbers of scoops which are appearing are indeed from Vanilla, which I highly doubt, they are not a result of dedicated Klan organization but rather the result of an exploit distributed amongst a select group.

Pimptastic-F-
roth

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sir Tasnica Posted:

True, but even at their finest raids could only produce around 300 scoops. Before that it was only a few dozen, and most Klans had a pretty good idea of how to pull it off. Besides that, the methods used to earn Vanillas were perfectly legitimate; it was mbumive organization that forced the change. Unless the incredible numbers of scoops which are appearing are indeed from Vanilla, which I highly doubt, they are not a result of dedicated Klan organization but rather the result of an exploit distributed amongst a select group.

It’s OK Sir, I also wish I was in KoLOL Log in to see images!

Queen

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

All this drama is making me wet.

Captain Suns-
hine

Level 10 Re-Re

scullyangel Posted:

Same thing with happened with chat. the best way to get anything fixed is to first show that its brokenLog in to see images!

Captain Suns-
hine

Level 10 Re-Re

Queen Posted:

All this drama is making me wet.

GIVE THIS GIRL MORE DRAMA NOW!Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sir Tasnica Posted:

Unless the incredible numbers of scoops which are appearing are indeed from Vanilla, which I highly doubt, they are not a result of dedicated Klan organization but rather the result of an exploit distributed amongst a select group.

Oh, silly me. Arktor & I should have shared it with everyone instead of just our friends.

The 12-11-12 exploit was only distributed to a ‘select group’ when it first came out.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. And it’s got an AWESOME CHARISMA BONUS!

No, wait, it just has an AWESOME DOMINATION BONUS!

Other Shoe

This item grants a ****load of cards for the low price of 4 scoops.

Awesomeness +40

Win Lock Percentage +99.9999999%

This item expires after Evil Trout checks his Tubmail, says, ’Aw Shi-’ and rewrites a bit of code. But it was fun while it lasted!

Acid Flux edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:06AM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Acid Flux Posted:

Oh, silly me. I should have shared it with everyone instead of just my friends.

The 12-11-12 exploit was only distributed to a ‘select group’ when it first came out.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. And it’s got an AWESOME CHARISMA BONUS!

No, wait, it just has an AWESOME DOMINATION BONUS!

YOU should have shared it?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!