Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls A story

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

spf357 Posted:

BOOT + HEAD =

spf357 + THIS THREAD =

STOP POSTING ****Z WHICH DOESNT FIT TO THE THREAD!!!!111one

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

my dad actually had a bunch of friends like that old man who would all show me a lot of attention and who would give me dad milk, some thinner, some thicker than my dads. older men and younger ones too. only thing they had in common was that they all seemed to owe my dad money cause they all gave him tons of cash before coming to talk to me and giving me their milk

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Crying Weeper

Level 68 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Please tell the joke about the ping-pong balls, if you know it, and are a good story-teller.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

i am not sure what you are talking about as i have never actually seen a ping-pong ball but if i understand correctly it looks like a cross between a regular ball like all men have and a rock. is this what you are talking about?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

when i am a dad i hope to manage to be half the great dad mine is, but it will prolly be very difficult as i am ten times dumber than him, or so my mom says

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

I am sorry I didn’t post here more with more thoughts but it has gotten more and more difficult for me to type ever since I lost 3 fingers off my right hand. Dad doesnt have his knife trick dexterity down yet but he’ll get there.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

I am sorry for the lack of updates on this but I have been very sick. My dad gave me half a hot-dog he found on the street and I have been barfing left and right for the whole time i was gone but now i am feeling bette-

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

This is like the white male version of Precious. It’s great.

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

This is like the white male version of Precious. It’s great.

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

SNEAKERKITTICAT Posted:

Jesus H. Christ who the Hell would want to have sex with (and impregnate!) that ****ing thing!??

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Daniel Plainview Posted:

Jesus H. Christ who the Hell would want to have sex with (and impregnate!) that ****ing thing!??

fine upstanding member of societys.

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

fine upstanding member of societys.

lol

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

I had to cut my last transmission short as my dad was coming and if he found me on the internet he would beat me so. Why is that woman brown? Does she have some sort of skin disease? What is a “fine upstanding member of society”? I have to go, I think I hear dad coming.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/13/2010 3:32AM

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Daniel Plainview Posted:

Daniel Plainview Posted:

Jesus H. Christ

I think it was a trick question to begin with.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!