Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile CROTCH ZOMBIE: I think it is long past time for you to legalize gay marriage.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think it is a travesty that you have not legalized gay marriage here in Forumwarz, Crotch Zombie. You can’t just keep putting it off saying “After Episode Three when the forum will be better able to handle this.” This is beyond disappointing. Evil Trout, do what’s right and legalize gay marriage.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Something is wrong with your eye.

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Mod Edit: Removed outright gay bashing. OP is seriously lucky that I wasn’t the one that saw this back when it was reasonable to do anything about it. – spacey

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

As the founder of The Alliance For Traditional Family Values, I must fully oppose this declaration. Stay true to traditional family value and keep marriage as intented. Do not fall for the tricks of the deceiptful sinners who only wish to ruin our family instatutions. You have to keep this a sanctuary and a reward for those who do not participate with the homosexuals lifestyles.

Thank you.

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I would also like to lodge a complain about how this forum page now has ads on it about gay weddings you are harboring illegal and sinful and hateful advertisements and you need to block them you are offending me.

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

All I’m saying is maybe we should commit genocide in Darfur. Or maybe Log in to see images!

Oh, and uhhh.. reform health-care or something.

twas

Level 35 Troll

emohunter Posted:

As the founder of The Alliance For Traditional Family Values, I must fully oppose this declaration. Stay true to traditional family value and keep marriage as intented. Do not fall for the tricks of the deceiptful sinners who only wish to ruin our family instatutions. You have to keep this a sanctuary and a reward for those who do not participate with the homosexuals lifestyles.

Thank you.

When you say “Stay true to traditional family value” are you implying that interracial marriages should be outlawed as well?

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

: popcorn:

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

was Posted:

When you say “Stay true to traditional family value” are you implying that interracial marriages should be outlawed as well?

If you are implying that i am racist than you are rwong about that because i do tolarte people who are of color and do not share my race with me but that is because i am a like jesus i am very forgiving and love everyone equaly as long as they can take claim to they sins and know who is their true savior. Do not be fool by what can be legal in your country or wherever it is not the sae thing as the real true laws of god. so just to be clear i do think its sad that people would deficate on the meaning of marriage and wipe they bums with the moral fabric that should be holding us togethre.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

just popping in to say I loved emohunter from day 1

twas

Level 35 Troll

I think one of your problems is that you combine sex and marriage.

Sex is a physical coupling.

Marriage is an emotional that word I can’t think of anymore.

twas edited this message on 01/16/2010 3:51AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!