Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz How much are moar files worth?

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hi,I’m new and I was wondering how much The Soggiest Cracker.leer and

first post in d minor.lstn are worth. Thank you!

P.S. is there a way to tell how much an item is worth by looking at it? Thanks

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

There’s what the game deems it to be worth, and what it’s worth to other players. Sometimes two very different numbers. The first is the easiest to find out – go to Kyoubai and click “create an auction” and the ‘base cost’ of every auctionable item (it has to be in 100% good condition) you have will be listed next to the items. You can sell anything to the ppwn shoppe for some fraction of that base price, depending on your Frugality stat (see the wiki article on Frugality for details).

The more interesting (aka normally higher) figure is what a thing sells for at auction, which depends mostly on the stats of the item – anything with +7s will sell well, especially if they’re in Offence and Defence (for pwning) or Luck and Charisma (for good deliveries), everything else declines in value because it’s only useful to lower-level (poorer) people. Except the really ****ty files… then you’ll be lucky if it sells at all. At some point it’s so common and crappy that you’ll pick up the pieces yourself without even trying.

To get an idea, look at running auctions for the same item – the closer to the end of the auction, the more representative of what you can get the bids will be.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

You could search for the item in Kyoubai and make an estimate.

EDIT: oh, so slow

Pavilion edited this message on 12/30/2009 1:13AM

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Well in this case, I would like to see if I could purchase those items although I am pretty sure it is out of my price range. I was just wondering how to find out how much an item is worth before bidding on it. Thanks

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Nichael Bluth Posted:

Well in this case, I would like to see if I could purchase those items although I am pretty sure it is out of my price range. I was just wondering how to find out how much an item is worth before bidding on it. Thanks

You have to explain what you mean by “how much an item is worth”. How much flezz would it take to buy it? How much would you get from selling it in the ppwn shoppe? How much would they help you compared to what you have now?

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m sorry to be more specific, I mean how much flezz it would cost to buy from other players. Thanks!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I will sell you those files for ten million flezz.

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hurr durr

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

alternatively i will buy them from you for 20 flezz

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’d make a low bid you can afford, and then after somebody outbids you and the auction is over, check your “my bids” link to find what it sold for.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

D-minor should be well under 100,000, probably under 50,000. The cracker would probably be something in the general area of a million.

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Oh wow, thank you very much. There is a huge price difference between those two files. =/

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Also keep in mind that when episode three arrives shortly – prices will change, hairstyles will change, and interest rates will fluctuate.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Afterthotz Posted:

Also keep in mind that when episode three arrives shortly – prices will change, hairstyles will change, and interest rates will fluctuate.

And we’ll be posting on hoverboards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!