Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant stitches

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I just got gored by my cat this morning and it left a deep gash in my left forearm so I got to go and get stitches!!! Unfortunately the doctors hated me too and numbed me up before they started so i couldn’t even enjoy it… Yeah not really exciting but oh well…

So anyway, who’s gotten stitches? How was it? Was it good?

lol sum guy kitted him 2 goldshire n then i attakked him but he killd me

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i_like_puppies Posted:

lol sum guy kitted him 2 goldshire n then i attakked him but he killd me

A golf clap to the one that translates that to something recognizable as English.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Once I cut myself reall bad, though after I got stiched up I found out that the Doc, well that he stiched a swastica on my arm. Because of that I got beat up a few more times.

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!