Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Trolls and Lemon

PietPiraat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I was just going through some of the Speed Run Leaderboards and as expected, they are completely pwned by Camwhores and Emokids. Since Trolls’ greatest bumet is their defense, they have a clear disadvantage in Domination because they’re built to last, not for speed. This is quite unfair. Shouldn’t this be tweaked some way? Maybe have separate good/great/incredible requirements for trolls? Discuss.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

PietPiraat Posted:

they have a clear disadvantage in Domination because they’re built to last, not for speed.

you answered your own question

geared for defense

domination is purely about speed, of course trolls won’t do spectacularly

the only solution i can find is adding incredibly hard hitting/insanely high ego forums

trolls will shine

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Let’s see.

Posts which follow the forum rules: 2

Posts which don’t follow the forum rules: 4

Decisions, decisions. Move the thread, ban the rules violators, or something else?

I choose something else. This time.

Don’t make me change my mind.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/26/2008 5:47PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I get Lemons easily as a Level 10 Troll. It’s the Pistachios that are a ****.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

gigerth Posted:

you answered your own question

geared for defense

domination is purely about speed, of course trolls won’t do spectacularly

the only solution i can find is adding incredibly hard hitting/insanely high ego forums

trolls will shine

That can only happen if camwhores and emo kids spend an insane proportion of turns popping ego consumables/skills. What if there were a consumable trolls could use to increase their offense considerably, so that if they use consumables they’ll be on par with a camwhore or emo using consumables?

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I get the odd lemon, but I’ll agree that a 3-lemon go is next to impossible for me. I suppose it depends on the difficulty of the forum, the time of day(lag) and how much attention I’m paying.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Arktor Posted:

That can only happen if camwhores and emo kids spend an insane proportion of turns popping ego consumables/skills. What if there were a consumable trolls could use to increase their offense considerably, so that if they use consumables they’ll be on par with a camwhore or emo using consumables?

There are Whippits, as well as THE_****’s ‘roids, and fap. but that’s 3 turns for a few turns of +9, another of +6, and a few more of +3.

Superhero of-
BMX

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

some forums are harder to get lemon scoops from than others. the rp genius forum, for example, is next to impossible for me to dominate quickly enough to get scoops. you just have to find the right forum to pwn, that’s what I did and I can pull down 12 scoops a day easily (too bad my domination bracket sucks **** this week).

Lotax

Level 1 Re-Re

Wtf is this crap

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Trolls can easily get three lemons per run, with the right build.

I hope you aren’t looking for cred/flezz at the same time, though.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

When I need Lemon, I run Rice Rice & Fitness & KKK. I can usually get 3 Lemon each time. When I need Cred/Flezz I run Lotta Feces. I get about 2800 Cred & 2 Lemon Scoops per run, with minimal (sometimes zero) wear & tear on equipment.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

PWNED the Forum: Fanfiction Freaks 8:42PM

Lemon Forumwarz Domination: You beat Fanfiction Freaks in record time!

You’ve earned 2 Lemon Sherbet scoops!

Pwned PWNED the Forum: R.P.Genius 8:38PM

Pistachio Forumwarz Domination: You Pwned 12 Forums in a row!

You’ve earned 4 Pistachio scoops!

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death 8:36PM

Lemon Forumwarz Domination: You beat Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death in record time!

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Woe is Us 8:33PM

Lemon Forumwarz Domination: You beat Woe is Us in record time!

The earlier ones got buried. I earned about 20 scoops in 12 visits. Trolls can earn lemon scoops, They just have to give up earning a lot of cred/flezz to do it.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I can pretty easily get 3 scoops on any of the level 1 forums, since any attack insta-kills the fourms =P

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Recently, though, I’ve been working the Gamblebot for the AF.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Ok, I checked the leaderboards and did some statistics. I bumume that the medals won are a good indicator how good the different clbumes do in Domination.

The not-so-surprising result: While there are almost as many Trolls as Camwhores and Emo Kids combined in the game, they suck at Domination while the Camwhores rule. Maybe the results are a bit distorted because the Sisterhood as a Klan did some amazing things in Domination but I think the clbumes are still not very good balanced for the Domination part of the game. Not to talk about Re Res, but that’s a different matter.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Amasius Posted:

there are almost as many Trolls as Camwhores and Emo Kids combined in the game

What’s your source?

[trolls] suck at Domination

That’s what you get for picking the joke clbum. Sorry.

Arktor edited this message on 03/28/2008 9:50PM

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Arktor Posted:

What’s your source?

That’s ! PØP SEKRET ! Nah, I just clicked the E-Peens™ and summed them up.

Arktor Posted:

That’s what you get for picking the joke clbum. Sorry.

I’m not complaining, but once you’ve finished Episode I there isn’t much to do except Domination and if the three main clbumes are not balanced it may **** some players of and that could hurt the success of Forumwarz. And we don’t want that, do we?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Amasius Posted:

I’m not complaining, but once you’ve finished Episode I there isn’t much to do except Domination and if the three main clbumes are not balanced it may **** some players of and that could hurt the success of Forumwarz. And we don’t want that, do we?

What would you suggest? It’s hard to think of a system that would balance all three clbumes.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Arktor Posted:

What would you suggest? It’s hard to think of a system that would balance all three clbumes.

True. It’s probably impossible to balance the clbumes perfect, that would demand an insane amount of work but a better balance shouldn’t be to hard. The main problem as I see it are Lemon Scoops. I’ve never managed to get more then two and boy, have I tried. Log in to see images!

So either there should be a different alternative to get Lemon Scoops or another Flava better suited for Trolls and Emo Kids. For example you get 1-3 Scoops for taking only very little damage when pwning a forum to reward a high defense.

Amasius edited this message on 03/28/2008 10:13PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Amasius Posted:

True. It’s probably impossible to balance the clbumes perfect, that would demand an insane amount of work but a better balance shouldn’t be to hard. The main problem as I see it are Lemon Scoops. I’ve never managed to get more then two and boy, have I tried. Log in to see images!

So either there should be a different alternative to get Lemon Scoops or another Flava better suited for Trolls and Emo Kids. For example you get 1-3 Scoops for taking only very little damage when pwning a forum to reward a high defense.

Why emo kids? I find it hard to believe that they have difficulty earning lemon scoops, or any other flava, given that they’re certainly doing as well on the speed run leaderboards as camwhores, and there’s no difference for vanilla or pistachio or chocolate or antifreeze.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!