Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry there are always stories of people being on lsd or wahtever and they freak the **** out and think everything is real. i get that. i understand that sensation now its not quite ereal but its definitely there and i do not lknow how to describe it. maybe if

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

there are always stories of people being on lsd or wahtever and they freak the **** out and think everything is real. i get that. i understand that sensation now its not quite ereal but its definitely there and i do not lknow how to describe it. maybe if you do a lot more. i think i heard lsd can cause depression relapses but if anything this is the opposite and i am very glad for that. i wish that i could greet the whole world with this sense of wonderment. like im feelin eager but cautious. btw seeing the mouse interact with the screen is amazing and i have been thinking about electronics for a little now. 8 minutes whoa. my phone just yelped at me its on vibrate shh. if i had to describe my mood right now i would picture a person stepping out of a door and his feet is gettin bigger like wooooooOOOOOOSH and then he is in a brand new world and he wants to dsicover it but he doesnt really know whta the **** but i think the most important part is that htere is an orchestra doing a really tense bright note right now. what the **** that is barely coherent. i called my cat rw irl and this all seems very dumb reading it but feeling it seems like the most important thng in the world. like i think that if i was not sort of paranoid and skeptical anyway i could easily get a lot more carried away than already. all of the world just flickered whoa wHOOOOOOOA what the****. honestly i cannot imagine having a bad trip right now wait now i can that took like 80 seconds to type btw. if i had to deal with something serious right now i would be utterly overwhelmed. ok im gonna hear a big black song right now and i might start crying i need to face this though. gonna do a scary one yo. steelworker. ok actually this is really lame and its really superficial maybe if i had headphones. headphones its sort of better but i dont think i took enough for it to really like blackhole me or something. i want to enter the big blakc hole atm basically i wish i ahd more.lol taht sounds like a coke fiend. im a coke fiend yall. my people i am a coke fiend. hardcore nausea just hit OOF like that. imagine the oof is a punch. my ipod charging looks so rad damn. wow look at that pod. peep da pod yall. this is so weird man like i feel the body high and mental high (a lot) of weed but theres no haze i feel like i am sort of detached from all that nonsense. i just pulled a big freakin chnk of hair out and im bleeding ha ha ha what the ****! this si sort of what i wish amphetamines could be lol givin add kids lsd lol lol lol. for real though i cannot see out this house and i feel like i need to go outside and claim this planet my own. my cat is just drtinking and i am so much bigger than water right nwo. i am so content right now and i love life and i hope that i dont fall back into a black depression tomorrow again but i am just feelin pretty ok about things. i wish everyone was on lsd the whole time because if its alwasy like this then its always good Bj. its like im on a sine wave of being high right now and every time i go back in everything gets darker. not like emo hgih but everything seems darker and its pretty comforting actually. oh also i think that if i could die and was feeling this way that it would be a ok and it doesnt scare me at all and i have to have a daily freak out about it basically so this owns. i really wanna go smoke a cigarette but i think i need to eat something first the nausea is basically gone everything is so cool right now man. i dont think i have ever felt this good about things in life and everything is just not overwhelming at all. i think i talked about how much it would suck to be overwhelmed by this but for real i cannot imagine that anything would like absolutely **** pu my day. oh ym god it snowed everything is so beautiful right now normally on weed i am like ok im done please stop being high but i never want thsi to end i wish everything could be lovely 24/7. i am so positive right now i am just positively thrilled with everything. i am just feelin positively great about life right now and i dont even feel too bad about feeling like **** tomorrow and every other day tbh because right now i am ok i honestly do not think it is possible to traumatize me right now. my nose feels like putty but thats fine!! i am so ok with that!!!! throw anything at me right now and i would be ok with it or at least for the time being. im feelin like i have conquered feeling likee **** and that the victory is permanent. im not scared of anything right now and i dont think i will ever look down on a person who ends up dying in a drug haze because i am not scared of dying right now which is amazing and i feel like i can actually breathe deeper because of it. im also comfortable with my height which is weird because i dont think i am ever really happy being as tall as i am. this is basically the best thing ever like really i cannot think of another time when i have felt this good on the whole. it doesnt feel druggy like weed does and that is great sometimes but this is great right now. i have basically no self doubt right now. erowid says this is a positive effect therapeutic psychological reflection i wish that everyone could feel the way i feel about how things are right now. i keep talkin about feeling bad tomorrow and how it doesnt really phase me or whatever but i think thats mostly because of this therapeutic psychological reflection than anything else and i think that i will probably continue to feel this good. i dont think i would enjoy if adam was here like he wanted to be. thats great! im happy and if he took lsd and was doing the same things i was i think he would be happy too and that is just amazing. text did a little weird in and out thing and it still is. lovin it. my sense of taste is gone which is really weird actually like my tongue is exclusively for touch. i feel like i lost taste but thats dandy. if i look at something with a lot of bright colors its sort of off putting but its not bad its just a different way to see things. wow one whole page single spaced of just feeling good. feeling great probably im so happy right now i could easily see getting addicted to this but i dont think that really happens but more importantly the thought of being dependent doesnt really scare me. my sense of touch is going bonkers and floaters looks really weird. im in love with this half burnt cigarette and i think im gonna go finish it and i feel like i should regret it being gone but i dont think i will. it’s gone now. i enjoyed the feeling of smoking more than i ever have or ever remember at least. cold feels awesome. warm feels awesome. i guess i am just appreciating the flavor of everything more. i am watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFqV4SJLWg and the octopus sort of freaked me out but its ok because it is sucha cool guy. i wonder what clbum of animal a nautilus probably its own. its sort of like mollusks with the shell but it kicks the mollusks bumes every way possible. i dont really think it would suck to be anything even like an ameoba right now. i am perfectly ok with being a bacteria. nature is so cool right now i am just gonna watch nature youtubes and not really worry about typing for a little bit. typings cool but and it feels great to type but i just wanna watch nature for a little. just saw some mushrooms dying. feelin ok about my place in the whole scheme of things. accepting i guess but theres like no hesitation or whatever. im gonna decompose and feed trees and stuff but thats ok. id like my legacy to live on in some other way than a tree but if thats all im good for then i guess i cant really complain about it. poptart changed their packaging good for them i like it. i think that lsd is what the pro abstinence sex ed teachers want sex to be. im feeling like unbelievably great right now. my ribcage is so amazingly engineered.

– iirz

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

“i like male reproductive organ” -iirz

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

seriously lsd cha.t oNLY talk about yr acid trips itt

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

moving wall of text to RP

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

space fabulous person

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:53AM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

spacekadt Posted:

moving wall of text to RP

Seems to me that he was not RPing and was genuinely discussing the effects of lsd while on lsd making it borderline incomprehensible. Unfair move IMO.

</backseatmodding>

Yorgle

Avatar: 223399 2009-12-20 21:37:28 -0500

[The Blue Labyrinth]

Level 1 Re-Re

Hey man is being on acid like living in a world where everything’s made out of brightly colored squares? Because I know what that’s like, dude.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

it is things like this that make me really want to try lsd

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:57AM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

handofg0d Posted:

Seems to me that he was not RPing and was genuinely discussing the effects of lsd while on lsd making it borderline incomprehensible. Unfair move IMO.

</backseatmodding>

Maybe if it was in Ayn Rands it could have gotten by, but he posted it in Game Discussion.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Tesfan Posted:

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

...blimey

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Skyman747 Posted:

Maybe if it was in Ayn Rands it could have gotten by, but he posted it in Game Discussion.

Then it should have been moved to Ayn Rands. Clearly he was high and not thinking straight.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

that’s a p cool octopus.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

iirz actually wrote all of this btw this isn’t a c/p

lmao

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

lsd is for real the best thin i have ever done

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Adapt Posted:

it is things like this that make me really want to try lsd

ilu

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

iirzLog in to see images!

ilu man

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

yo idk if u seen taht **** but its blue and it owns

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

ok gonna read this **** for real now

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!