Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Go see Zombieland you guys

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Any time you spend reading or replying to this thread is time you are NOT watching this kickbum movie. Go see it. Seriously. It’s not quite ‘Shaun of the Dead’, but it’s damn hilarious all the same IMO.

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

My GAWH, I love Shaun of the Dead.Log in to see images!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

OMG that movie was freaking awesome. Just plain old zombie killing fun. It doesn’t take itself seriously and is just made of awesome.

Definitely my favorite movie so far this year.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Actually, I totally thought Harrelson in Zombieland was better than Pegg in Shaun of the Dead. Log in to see images!

And yes, Zombieland is a terrific movie.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It needed some time to take off, but after that the movie was very entertaining. When you think about the fact that it takes place in Bill Murray’s house for over 20 minutes or so, it quickly becomes quite surreal. Everybody should see it.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Brilliant movie. Great cameo by Bill Murray, and For Whom the Bell Tolls is in the intro.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Definitely agree. One of the best movies I’ve seen this year. Brought the girl I’m now seeing to it on our second date. And yes, I did get laid that night.

So by that logic, ZOMBIELAND WILL GET YOU LAID! Go see it now. Why are you wasting time reading this thread!?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!