Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
E-Peen(tm) I made a wiki article on good posting

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

needs more TUC, imo

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

punched it up a little bit.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

handofg0d Posted:

I have a feeling this is going to keep happening.

Gary_Oak

Avatar: 223208 2009-12-18 19:58:06 -0500

[League of Extraord-
inary Pokemon Trai-
ners
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Now it is a very accurate article.

Gary_Oak edited this message on 12/20/2009 4:58PM

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

you are bad people

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Gave it some spice. Log in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Fortunato Posted:

you are bad people

I think it is vastly superior to the original.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Skyman747 Posted:

I think it is vastly superior to the original.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

you guys are ****ing bumholes fort put effort into that

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Chawin Posted:

you guys are ****ing bumholes fort put effort into that

But it was highly inaccurate.

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i just dont even know what to say

youre all just so ****ing stupid

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

handofg0d Posted:

damnit, i never saw the initial dogreat timesent. i thought you made a joke wiki and i was playing along. i’ve reverted it (several times now.)

good work

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I am a nice person. I reverted it and added TUC

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

I’m sick and tired of this “cool kid” bull****

you are not “instantly” a cool kid. Neither are you born one (unless you’re handofg0d). The people who some people keep calling “the cool kids” have earned their reputation by actually being entertaining. Heck at times it’s possible that “cool kids” have done **** posts, I’m sure anyone will admit that they’ve done a **** post. However we learn from our mistakes, we move on and then try our best to try and be entertaining again.

As Forts original wiki article mentioned, being funny is a huge part of being a respected member of flamebate. If you’re lame (read Skyman) then it’s likely that you’ll be ignored. Don’t try and repeat the same **** hoping it will get funny one day (That’s the MercWithMouth approach to posting and we all know how the community feels about him). There’s no real conspiracy and you’re not actually “officially hated”, It’s just that you are just… boring.

I want to be able to go to flamebate/idc and enjoy people being awesome and doing awesome things. Not ****ing about other people and how they are in a “special club” which they are not invited to. Hey maybe you’re not invited cause you’re boring and that they’d rather be with people they would enjoy spending time with.

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

you are not “instantly” a cool kid. Neither are you born one (unless you’re handofg0d). The people who some people keep calling “the cool kids” have earned their reputation by actually being entertaining. Heck at times it’s possible that “cool kids” have done **** posts, I’m sure anyone will admit that they’ve done a **** post. However we learn from our mistakes, we move on and then try our best to try and be entertaining again.

As Forts original wiki article mentioned, being funny is a huge part of being a respected member of flamebate. If you’re lame (read Skyman) then it’s likely that you’ll be ignored. Don’t try and repeat the same **** hoping it will get funny one day (That’s the MercWithMouth approach to posting and we all know how the community feels about him). There’s no real conspiracy and you’re not actually “officially hated”, It’s just that you are just… boring.

I want to be able to go to flamebate/idc and enjoy people being awesome and doing awesome things. Not ****ing about other people and how they are in a “special club” which they are not invited to. Hey maybe you’re not invited cause you’re boring and that they’d rather be with people they would enjoy spending time with.

quoting becausei hope to god this is an ironic alt fail

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

This alt fail is so ironic it hurts

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Biggest alt fail ever.

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

I find it funny how you think this is actually an alt fail

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I find it funny how you think this is actually an alt fail

I find it funny how you think it’s NOT an alt fail. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!