Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Phil Marlot's Office

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

nvm about my case.

The Gentleman Posted:

I’m putting a tail on a few of these characters. I’ll let ya know what I find.

Hold on here…

Well, this is sure something. The grieving widow herself just gave me a call and wants to come in for a consult. I guess we’ll see what the day brings. It always brings me the bottom of an empty bottle with a side of heartache, but maybe your dame will be different. She sounded desperate. Maybe it’s even love. Maybe she’s faking it. Either way, she sounds like a real hot number.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I have a mystery I need help solving.

How big is the average Private male reproductive organ? Log in to see images!

Mrowr Log in to see images!

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

BidSquid

Avatar: 121118 Sun Jan 18 02:23:35 -0500 2009

[Honourable Order o-
f Mascots Of Corpo-
rations
]

Level 27 Permanoob

From raw materials, or I'm of my shopping. It is forced I'll in order to enjoy.

Evening (The evening of Japan!), Marlot.

It is my display of my episode 3 appearance which you search to how in regard the beginning which is. Some reason, beta’s already and I haven’t being invited, therefore I do not verify at all. You can help me of this task?

Because perhaps, you verify already, I run the house of the only purchase of Forumwarzia which is known, therefore there is your many money in me. I’m no foolish human. I may pay very well.

As for me being useful here it is! ^_^

BidSquid

Avatar: 121118 Sun Jan 18 02:23:35 -0500 2009

[Honourable Order o-
f Mascots Of Corpo-
rations
]

Level 27 Permanoob

From raw materials, or I'm of my shopping. It is forced I'll in order to enjoy.

In addition, in me before between MySpace Tom which goes out there was a very inquires good friend.

He is traced, being, it will do, you think? Depending upon me he comes out, you feel that he is banished from Forumwarzia.

He’s very the renowed hacker, he loves rabbit and he’s if Myspace.com CEO and that’s It helps.

As for me being useful here it is! ^_^

Chewwy Posted:

iiii lostttt myyy [bKITTTTIEEEEEE /// Log in to see images!

]HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!11!!b[[ Log in to see images!

:::::::Log in to see images!

I normally call down to the boys at the fire department on these lost cat cases, but you’re lucky. One just wandered into my office. Is she yours? And er, just as an aside. You might want to look into getting her spayed.

Jebediah the Hypocrite Posted:

By Got, you vere right! I schot der light makers and vat do you know, the light goes out just like that! Mine horsesch, they are schleeping again.

How can I repay you?

Glad to hear it worked out, kid. As for repaying me, well, I hear the currency among you Amish types is mainly puppies, baskets, and furniture, and I can’t say I could use any of that. But there’s one thing you could do for me. Keep your eyes peeled around town for this clown. I hear he’s scaring some of the girls. And the girlier boys, too. Just keep your bum covered and don’t let anybody try to hand you a balloon.

What th-

Very funny, guys. Who put the squid in my office? Great. It’s getting my furniture wet and now it’s even trying to talk to me.

Okay, squid, if what you want to know is how to see what’s going on that nobody invited you to, it looks like you have to make a list of demands and then hack the site.

Fie Crotch

Avatar: 168550 Thu Jul 30 21:52:56 -0400 2009

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Well, I’ll be frank: can you get me some woman's genitals?

ProfMustard

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

-Bump-

Anyways…

Phil, can you investigate why time travel hasn’t been invented yet? Is it because a catastrophic feedback loop would occour as soon as a person using the technology arrived?

This is just a hypothetical question, and I would like your opinion.

(Not really, I just want opinions to see how people will react when I introduce the tech.)

Random quotes from people I know:

There is so little do do and so much time…wait. Reverse that!

If you can’t win…well, you can’t win.

I bought a pack of batteries recently. Unfortunately, they weren’t included and I had to return the package.

Study of the iTouch: Appology.

(Talking about a game) Oh shoot…I just ran out of infinite money.

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then God said, “Let there be light!” and there was still nothing, but you could see it now.

Doesn’t it seem unfair that only one company makes the game Monopoly?

You know what sucks? A vacuum.

-end-

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Dino Bravo gives the Dino Bravo seal of approval to this service.

ProfMustard Posted:

-Bump-

Anyways…

Phil, can you investigate why time travel hasn’t been invented yet? Is it because a catastrophic feedback loop would occour as soon as a person using the technology arrived?

This is just a hypothetical question, and I would like your opinion.

(Not really, I just want opinions to see how people will react when I introduce the tech.)

To tell you the truth, ProfMustard, it’s not something I’ve given a whole lot of thought to before. I’m a practical man. My needs are pretty simple: a stiff drink to shake off the cold and a gal to keep me company on the nights when the whiskey won’t do. I can’t tell you why time travel hasn’t been invented; I’ll leave that to the eggheads. But I’ll tell you why it shouldn’t be: people will want to fix too many things and go back and undo all their regrets. Maybe you could save a life here or make a better choice there, but history has to stand and we have to know the terrible things we’ve done so that we can act differently next time.

Sorry there, I normally don’t get that philosophical. I guess you caught me on an unusual night.

ProfMustard

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Oh, great…I just found out why a future me came and told me to come here…

When I went back, it turns out that somebody already invented it back in 1985, and to make a long story short, they entirely messed up the space/time continuum and ended up almost vanishing from history entirely. Thanks for the opinion, though.

Random quotes from people I know:

There is so little do do and so much time…wait. Reverse that!

If you can’t win…well, you can’t win.

I bought a pack of batteries recently. Unfortunately, they weren’t included and I had to return the package.

Study of the iTouch: Appology.

(Talking about a game) Oh shoot…I just ran out of infinite money.

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then God said, “Let there be light!” and there was still nothing, but you could see it now.

Doesn’t it seem unfair that only one company makes the game Monopoly?

You know what sucks? A vacuum.

-end-

Frank Drebin

Avatar: 223877 2009-12-30 13:22:00 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Phariad Posted:

Interesting… almost as interesting as the photographs I saw today.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Frank The Bu-
nny

Avatar: 228121 2010-03-17 14:12:55 -0400

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

heLLo PhIl. cOulD yOu plEase TeLL mE WhErE iS MaNpHin? aNd wHy is GGG_AcE suCh A ****Ty RPeR?

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Hey there, Detective. I’ve got a mystery that I’d say is right up your alley. You up to it? Anything you want from me before you look into it? Money? Whiskey?

Frank The Bunny Posted:

heLLo PhIl. cOulD yOu plEase TeLL mE WhErE iS MaNpHin? aNd wHy is GGG_AcE suCh A ****Ty RPeR?

I found the answer in the Oscar-winning dogreat timesentary, The Cove. Unchecked human greed manifests as cruelty. That’s what killed Manphin. There’s a new guy now with the same name, but he’s no Manphin.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Detective Phil Marlot Posted:

I found the answer in the Oscar-winning dogreat timesentary, The Cove. Unchecked human greed manifests as cruelty. That’s what killed Manphin. There’s a new guy now with the same name, but he’s no Manphin.

I laughed my bum off when I found out about that dogreat timesentary and thought about Manphin.

Sig by Aldo

Manphin

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

meep

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!