Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels Want Episode 3? Can't afford it? Tell me why I should give it to you...

JoeTrippy

Level 18 Permanoob

“Asshat”

I would say I need these “brownish points” so I can purchase this Episode 3 everyone’s so enthused about. I would purchase it myself but I need to save my few pounds to spend on fancy cigars and tea. Honestly, I have no clue why everyone’s been so talkative about this aforementioned Episode 3.

Thank you and Good Day sir,

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Four people have been chosen and the BPs have been sent.

I wish I could have given the episode to everyone that wants and needs it, but at least a few more people will get to enjoy it than would have otherwise.

For the curious: ms-karen, Flaming Alchemist, valka and Chuck Diesel received the BPs.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

spacekadt you sure know how to spread the christmas spirit.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

you’re awesome.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

spacekadt Posted:

Four people have been chosen and the BPs have been sent.

I wish I could have given the episode to everyone that wants and needs it, but at least a few more people will get to enjoy it than would have otherwise.

For the curious: ms-karen, Flaming Alchemist, valka and Chuck Diesel received the BPs.

You should of made Flaming Alchemist role play Roy Mustang before you gave him the bp.

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Congrats Karen, Alchemist and Chuck & Thank You Spacekadt, I preordered now. :3

I hope you christmas was nice like the mine (Or better..) good night guys Log in to see images!

JoeTrippy

Level 18 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Very kind and honorable gesture you performed there, my dear spacekadt. I’d just like to inform you that I shall continue to hold no grudge against you and hope we can continue our relationship in honorable, respectful, and amicable manner in the future. It would also be my honor to receive any digitized monetary compensation from the likes of you in the future.

Flaming Alch-
emist

Avatar: 68873 Sat Dec 06 04:27:05 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

An opportunist: I pounce on Chance!

Thanks a million!

And, Merry Christmas!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You should of made Flaming Alchemist role play Roy Mustang before you gave him the bp.

I should point out that I have a modest collection (all of two) of photos Forumwarz players in miniskirts. I am open to more if anyone would like to donate to this noble album.

Male or female, doesn’t matter. I have one of each. The Amestris Military is an Equal Opportunity Pervert (because I’ve discovered all of my men will leave me if I announce my plans to switch to an all-female military and put the men out of a job once I am made Fuhrer).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!