Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels Want Episode 3? Can't afford it? Tell me why I should give it to you...

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

So I bought more BP than I could use because I wanted the peen. Now I have the peen and some BP to spare. I might be a little biased, but I think Episode 3 has some of the best content and I want people to see it. So I figured I’d help a few people out and buy the episode for them.

No idea yet how many people I’ll buy the episode for, I guess it depends on how many requests I get… and no, I don’t know how I’ll decide who gets BP and who doesn’t. I do know that if you have the BP and/or the pre-order peen, I won’t even consider your request.

So tell me why you deserve the BPs for Episode 3. Or if you have them but someone you know doesn’t… tell me why they deserve it. If you accept the BP, I expect you to use them to buy Episode 3.

This is not a contest! It’s not in the contests forum and trolling is not even somewhat allowed. I’ll give out the BP around a week from now.

Edits go below this line:

I would prefer to give it to someone specifically for Episode 3. That said, people without Episode 2 aren’t automatically out of the running, so it’s still worth the request.

spacekadt edited this message on 12/18/2009 8:21PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

im not going to sugar coat it, i just want the pre-order epeen and have no bp now that im a normal schlubb user like everyone else.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

spacekadt Posted:

So tell me why you deserve the BPs for Episode 3. Or if you have them but someone you know doesn’t… tell me why they deserve it. If you accept the BP, I expect you to use them to buy Episode 3.w.

I’m pretty sure you could hold them to toxx on it, so if they don’t they will be falling into a ban.

ms-karen

Avatar: 215275 2009-12-24 20:16:17 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Can we only use it to buy episode 3? I mean, I don’t have episode 2 either, so I’m wondering if it’s okay to use the BP for that instead. If not, that’s fine.

Or I could preorder ep. 3 for the peen, and find some way to get ep. 2 on my own. I don’t know if you can do that though lol.

I don’t know how to tell you why I deserve it, but I guess I really like Forumwarz, and it’s not like I’m not buying the BP myself because I’m being cheap, but I have absolutely no way to pay. : | I have no credit card or anything, and my parents won’t let me use their’s. I’m looking for those preloaded mastercards, that’s the only way I can think of. So yeah, I guess I don’t really deserve it, I just really want it. Log in to see images! ms-karen edited this message on 12/18/2009 8:18PM

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Actually, I don’t even have Ep 2 yet, so…

I deserve BP for Episode 2 because I am a respectable, contributing member of society.Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ms-karen Posted:

Can we only use it to buy episode 3? I mean, I don’t have episode 2 either, so I’m wondering if it’s okay to use the BP for that instead. If not, that’s fine.

Or I could preorder ep. 3 for the peen, and find some way to get ep. 2 on my own. I don’t know if you can do that though lol.

I believe Evil Trout is planning on making a EP2 + EP3 bundle pack, so you could save the BP Spacey gives you(if she decides to) to put towards that.

ms-karen

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I believe Evil Trout is planning on making a EP2 + EP3 bundle pack, so you could save the BP Spacey gives you(if she decides to) to put towards that.

Oh cool. Log in to see images!

And man I got a short peen. D:

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Spacey, Love.

I’d like to vouch for ms-karen.

Seems p cool. Not in wechall. So, plus points there.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Because I’m a peenwhore.

I’ll have free access most likely but I want to have the preorder E-Peen.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I think I deserve Episode 3 for several reasons.

I have always loved the idea of Forumwarz. I’ve encouraged EvilTrout and shared my ideas in the discussion forums. I would buy E3 myself, but have no method whatsoever of paying for it (I’m a minor and my parents would hate FW, they’re strong conservative Christian pro-moral anti-blasphemy/immorality people). So, will you help a guy out on Christmas?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Big Brother Posted:

I think I deserve Episode 3 for several reasons.

I have always loved the idea of Forumwarz. I’ve encouraged EvilTrout and shared my ideas in the discussion forums. I would buy E3 myself, but have no method whatsoever of paying for it (I’m a minor and my parents would hate FW, they’re strong conservative Christian pro-moral anti-blasphemy/immorality people). So, will you help a guy out on Christmas?

im just gonna call you out on this because grocery and convenience stores sell prepaid visas. your parents would not be involved if you bought fwz **** with such a card. not even going to mention the better reasons why you shouldn’t be a recipient of anyone’s bp.

Mask

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

I have no idea if I deserve it or not, but hell I want it… so bad.

Because I am addicted to this bloody game, played through episodes 1 one 2 and waiting for 3 is driving me crazy.

Its not much of an argument, but its all I’ve got.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

I would submit myself but I am totally undeserving. Log in to see images!

So instead I propose that we give the BP to The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity for all of the wonderful contributions to the forums that he brings.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­oh god i was horribly wrong

Chuck Diesel edited this message on 09/12/2011 4:17AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

You should just give yourself to me Log in to see images!

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

I would ask for it, but sadly, I cannot.

My lack of episode 2 disturbs me.

But, even if I were to ask, this would be my reason why:

The only joy me and my girlfriend get out of the internet anymore, is Forumwarz. It broke my laptop, and is ruining our social life, and considering that the last game I heard that was ruining lives was one that now has millions of players, maybe that’s not such a bad thing after all.

Forumwarz is a special place, where people go to live up their internet hoop-dreams, and establish a false sense of high self esteem.

You fabulous persons ruined my life.

And I couldn’t be happier.

That’s pure poetry right there.

Flaming Alch-
emist

Avatar: 68873 Sat Dec 06 04:27:05 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

An opportunist: I pounce on Chance!

I believe that I am deserving of Episode 3 for the fact that I do a very large amount of my play at work. This implies that I have a job and should thus be able to pay my own damned way in, right? Au contraire! I work at a not for profit agency, which is to say, I barely manage to pay my own bills!

To make up for my low pay, I spend lengthy hours of my job playing on the computer, including Forumwarz.

Why should this entitle me to anything? Because I work as a manager at a enjoy call center and shelter.

No, it’s not that my job is any more noble than anyone else’s. It’s the fact that there are times when someone may call in with a traumatic story and need a shoulder to cry on, and that the soft clickings in the backgrounds could very well be someone playing a twisted satrical game like Forumwarz, pwning forums about child and wife abuse, the objectification of women and prison enjoy.

It’s the kind of Zen on which contemplating brings you closer to the universal Om.

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Flaming Alchemist Posted:

I believe that I am deserving of Episode 3 for the fact that I do a very large amount of my play at work. This implies that I have a job and should thus be able to pay my own damned way in, right? Au contraire! I work at a not for profit agency, which is to say, I barely manage to pay my own bills!

To make up for my low pay, I spend lengthy hours of my job playing on the computer, including Forumwarz.

Why should this entitle me to anything? Because I work as a manager at a enjoy call center and shelter.

No, it’s not that my job is any more noble than anyone else’s. It’s the fact that there are times when someone may call in with a traumatic story and need a shoulder to cry on, and that the soft clickings in the backgrounds could very well be someone playing a twisted satrical game like Forumwarz, pwning forums about child and wife abuse, the objectification of women and prison enjoy.

It’s the kind of Zen on which contemplating brings you closer to the universal Om.

Eh, still can’t beat Chuck’s poetry.

ms-karen

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

swine Posted:

Spacey, Love.

I’d like to vouch for ms-karen.

Seems p cool. Not in wechall. So, plus points there.

And spacekadt, just saw your edit, if I get the BP I promise I’ll only use it for ep3. Imma pick up a prepaid visa/mastercard for ep2 soon, my mom doesn’t like me buying online stuff, but it’s Christmas, she gotta let me have it. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

final bump… family stuff will have me mostly afk starting on the 24th so tomorrow is your last chance to ask.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!