Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CONTEST!!!! Creep the hell out of me for some BP

jackkdd

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

also pretty sick…but old

http://www.flixya.com/video/648765/press_conference_suicide

warning people extremely extremely graphic almost made me throw up.Log in to see images!

jackkdd

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

****bumho Posted:

Perhaps you can’t ****ing read. Perhaps you’re just a very special ape. Whatever the case may be, you have either ignored, misread, or completely ****ed up the rules of the contest. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SOMETHING FROM EITHER /X/ OR CREEPYPASTA! Couldn’t have been more clear. And thanks to the mod, it’s up there twice at minimum. If I google your entry, and I find something other than a forumwarz post, you will be disqualified.

dood i googled that **** and nothing from /X/ or creepypasta came up. Log in to see images!

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

GOLDENSAUSAGE Posted:

dood i googled that **** and nothing from /X/ or creepypasta came up. Log in to see images!

I happen to remember it when from when it was on /x/.

Chubbles

[Rejected1]

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTZKk99OEs

If that doesn’t creep you out, I dunno what will.

Chubbles edited this message on 12/21/2009 1:59AM

Chubbles

[Rejected1]

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Oh, and goatse.fr Log in to see images! hellz ya.

And… there is one thing that I couldn’t read more than the title of before knowing that staying away from it was the only way to retain my sanity. If anyone wants me to link it, I will. But only then.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I don’t get why Salad Fingers is supposed to be so terrifying. He’s eccentric and green and strange, but that doesn’t equate to frightening or creepy.

****bumho

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Shii Posted:

I don’t get why Salad Fingers is supposed to be so terrifying. He’s eccentric and green and strange, but that doesn’t equate to frightening or creepy.

He’s all that, and they put ****ty screeching music on it. No, it’s not all that creepy.

****bumho

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bump

Just letting you all know, that again I have updated the contest, and will be closing it on Christmas (December 25th, for those not celebrating the same holidays I do). I would also like to inform you of my top picks for the contest thus far. If the contest were over right now, I would award 20 points to Xylon, and 15 points to Shii. I will not say for which post each has earned BP, I don’t want to see a bunch of copies now that I’ve said who is in the lead. So again, as my edited original post states, I will be ending the contest on the 25th (Friday), probably around noonish. So that’s the story on my contest here. Still waiting for more posts, though… Log in to see images!

PS: If you know someone who was interested in doing this, and was waiting, make sure you let them know I’ve moved the deadline up.

bitchassho edited this message on 12/24/2009 1:38AM

GOLDENSAUSAGE

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

GOLDENSAUSAGE

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

****bumho

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

GOLDENSAUSAGE Posted:

http://www.jkcinema.com/gamesmov.asp?type=5

I wasn’t incredibly impressed with the urban legend series. The only thing creepy about them was that they had shock points in all of the videos (where they turn up the sound, have someone scream, and a picture moves or has a disgusting face). Wasn’t too creeped out by them, and I sure as hell never believed in ghosts until about 2 weeks ago.

****bumho

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Merry Christmas, boys and girls. If there are no objections, it’s time to call the winners of the contest! It was a tough fight, and Shii and Xylon were neck and neck. But I think the winners are going to be as stated before, so help me congratulate Xylon for coming in first for 20 BP, and Shii for coming in second place for 15 BP! Congrats, guys, you have made some remarkably creepy posts, and I thank you for the opportunity to see them. Log in to see images! bitchassho edited this message on 12/25/2009 10:29AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!