Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Zombie Survival RPGs?

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

2 words.

dating.

sim.

That’s actually a great idea. I bet many would love to jack off over a fantasy of someone finally wanting them for their brains.

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Have you played Survival Crisis Z? Google it, it’s pretty good. I think it’s free now, too. It’s a top-down shooter, and I guess there aren’t that many RPG elements, but it has a story and it’s sort of RPG-esque in that you can use different clbumes and get people to follow you around if you get well enough known.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Sonny isn’t a zombie survival game. Have you played http://www.kongregate.com/games/ConArtists/the-last-stand-2 ? I guess there’s not a whole lot of story to it, but it’s pretty damn cool.

Here’s a fine game as well http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/29921 the zombies don’t really show up until about half way into it.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

how about you just play fallout 3 and not bother with hour-long at the most flash games if you really need to fight ‘zombies’

X - x

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

There’s the Roguelike ZomBand, if you’re into that sort of game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!