Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Pre-Orders for Episode 3 now available!

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Posted:

Good morning. In less than a month, ForumWarriors from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest mbum pwning in the history of the Internet.

”Internet.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Canadian Boxing Day, and you will once again be paying for a Canadian’s X-Box… Not for a PS3, or a Nintendo Wii… that last one would require too much physical activity.

We are pwning for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, Boxing Day will no longer be known as a Canadian holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night!” We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to pwn on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Pre-Order Day!

I pre-ordered the episode, and I support this message.

Phariad edited this message on 12/17/2009 7:43PM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

A-Sat Posted:

Will it be a “Patience, Your bum” E-Peen?

http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/199

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

MC Banhammer Posted:

Having played through only part of the game since Monday, and

Having played a LOT since Monday, and

Now having experience with what Ep3 delivers…

I wish to retract my vote for 100 BP and increase it. The value is WAY more than Ep2.

Suggest you keep the pre-orders at a discounted amount (100 BP) and increase the cost once the product goes live.

Just wait until you see the awesome ending Log in to see images!

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I have a script which knows how to read and answer questions without my involvement.

p kewl script imo

But the rules stated above say “Think before you post!”. If it’s just a script doign all the posting, then you’re not thinking before you post. You’re breaking the rules. Someone please ban this guy!

Moderator?

MODERATOOOOORRRRR?!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Having played through only part of the game since Monday, and

Having played a LOT since Monday, and

Now having experience with what Ep3 delivers…

I wish to retract my vote for 100 BP and increase it. The value is WAY more than Ep2.

Suggest you keep the pre-orders at a discounted amount (100 BP) and increase the cost once the product goes live.

Crap! I need to pre-order ASAP! How long do I have before it goes live?

A-Sat edited this message on 12/17/2009 10:16PM

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

A-Sat Posted:

Crap! I need to pre-order ASAP! How long do I have before it goes live?

Probably till after X-mas at the earliest. I honestly have no idea, but.. trying to launch a product before the holidays is essentially asking to spend those very same holidays either working overtime doing support-work or screwing your fans over.

everything i-
say in CD i-
s ironic

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Yay! I can’t wait to use my money on this! I just love forumwarz, the way the combat-system works is just so inventive and fun Log in to see images!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

100 BP for an epeen… fake money well spent.

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Moodburger Posted:

Probably till after X-mas at the earliest. I honestly have no idea, but.. trying to launch a product before the holidays is essentially asking to spend those very same holidays either working overtime doing support-work or screwing your fans over.

So… ET gets to screw at all? He’ll go for it.

j/k!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!