Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Now write me a script for 50 BP?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

So I ****ed up royally, and now my inventory is packed — PACKED — with hundreds — HUNDREDS — of .moar files I don’t want.

I could use the FWZ PPWN Shoppe Enhancer script to sell all but one of each at the Ppwne Shoppe, but I don’t want to do that. I’d rather auction them all on Kyoubai.

I want a functional “make me an auction” script which I can run over all my duplicate .moar files. It would create an auction for each of those items, with specific min bids and 72 hour turnaround. It would also provide me an output of the URLs for those auctions, formatted as:

[url=<url>]item name[/url]

so I can easily create a legible post for the Kyoubai forum.

I’ll test the script before I use it on the test server, so this contest will certainly end whenever that’s shut down. Or when I get the script I’ll use, whichever comes first.

Anyone up to this challenge for a paltry 50 BP?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MC Banhammer Posted:

So I ****ed up royally, and now my inventory is packed — PACKED — with hundreds — HUNDREDS — of .moar files I don’t want.

I could use the FWZ PPWN Shoppe Enhancer script to sell all but one of each at the Ppwne Shoppe, but I don’t want to do that. I’d rather auction them all on Kyoubai.

I want a functional “make me an auction” script which I can run over all my duplicate .moar files. It would create an auction for each of those items, with specific min bids and 72 hour turnaround. It would also provide me an output of the URLs for those auctions, formatted as:

[url=<url>]item name[/url]

so I can easily create a legible post for the Kyoubai forum.

I’ll test the script before I use it on the test server, so this contest will certainly end whenever that’s shut down. Or when I get the script I’ll use, whichever comes first.

Anyone up to this challenge for a paltry 50 BP?

quoted for toxx

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i could do it in an unusual way but it’d have to be for more than that

like loads more because it’d take a long time to make something that complex and i could be making real life money

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/15/2009 7:01PM

Duncecap

[The Airship]

Level 44 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Looks like something I’d knock together with iMacros, then edit that uncontrolled script for grease monkey.

Heck, creative use of iMacros could get you all the way there if I’m thinking right.

You have a whole bunch of a few items, and you want to auction them all, right?

So make an iMacro for one item of which you have many duplicates, loop it.

Only thing you’d really need to edit would be something to output the URL when it’s done one loop and is at the bidding page.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!