Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Forumbuildr update?

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

So when are you guys going to update Forumbuildr? Maybe once a month I get to checking Forumbuildr with my alt and I see the same things that I find to be problems or just omissions. Are you guys thinking about scrapping the whole thing before we are overwhelmed with forums and makes klan raiding more bothersome? I am not proposing that, I would rather you remove some of the poorly conceived ones.

MOD EDIT: Changed thread title. I am going to ban for misleading thread titles in CD outside of Kyoubai in the future.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Is this metahumor here? We’ve finally gotten to the point where instead of auctions misnamed as other threads, we can have actual threads hidden under the guise of auctions?

PS I agree entirely, Forumbuildr needs at least one change to bring back the “draw” it used to have.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

this is a better use of titles than stupid actions. w/ that its like oh maybe an interesting topic BAM stupid auction but here its like stupid topic BAM good content.

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I think the topic was good, unless it’s been edited. (Can you do that???)

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

literally an insane hammer

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!