Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock I have a surprise for you, kids...

Your_Mom

Avatar: 222820 2009-12-12 17:09:50 -0500

[MILF]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Since you’ve all been so good this week, I bought some chocolate milk while I was at the supermarket this morning!

Now make sure to share with each other, and always use a glbum – drinking out of the gallon is a good way to spread your germs! Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i swear if youre rping youre still meant to rp as if you were on the internet not irl

Your_Mom

Avatar: 222820 2009-12-12 17:09:50 -0500

[MILF]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

If you don’t want to have any chocolate milk Chawin, then you don’t have to have any. But remember that there are starving children in Africa who would kill for a glbum – you should be happy that you have the choice, and the opportunity, to have any at all.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

going to have to agree. This definitely misses the point.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

I know in that contest jb argued that he used the word gimmick in a colloquially way and that he really meant he wanted characters that would be deep and liked, but then that’s what they turned out to be. gimmicks instead of characters. way to go.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Adapt Posted:

I know in that contest jb argued that he used the word gimmick in a colloquially way and that he really meant he wanted characters that would be deep and liked, but then that’s what they turned out to be. gimmicks instead of characters. way to go.

And you, with your circa-1999 generic avatar and even more generic knee-jerk ****y attitude is the most tired gimmick on this site.

Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re severely mistaken if you think anyone gives a ****. And that’s the last thing I’m going to say on this matter.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a parade to watch. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

The BP payments have been sent out! For obvious reasons, I can’t list the top three recipients here, but they were pretty clear winners.

Expect to see some serious RPing (we hope) over the next while.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

And you, with your circa-1999 generic avatar and even more generic knee-jerk ****y attitude is the most tired gimmick on this site.

Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re severely mistaken if you think anyone gives a ****. And that’s the last thing I’m going to say on this matter.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a parade to watch. Log in to see images!

struck a nerve did i?

anyway the idea of “your mom” isn’t a bad thing to rp. But it is when its a gimmick and you can tell that from the start. you shouldn’t be able to guess an alts whole ****ing persona based on their name and their picture.

If she was portrayed as just some random old bum lady with maybe a weird name who couldn’t comprehend the size of the internet and thought everyone here were people she knew, that has depth to it. that has potential for character development and humor. just a simple change. the fact that you think otherwise speaks loads about your ability to know and write humor.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Adapt Posted:

struck a nerve did i?

anyway the idea of “your mom” isn’t a bad thing to rp. But it is when its a gimmick and you can tell that from the start. you shouldn’t be able to guess an alts whole ****ing persona based on their name and their picture.

If she was portrayed as just some random old bum lady with maybe a weird name who couldn’t comprehend the size of the internet and thought everyone here were people she knew, that has depth to it. that has potential for character development and humor. just a simple change. the fact that you think otherwise speaks loads about your ability to know and write humor.

Do NOT AN ALIEN now.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

telling somebody in a very loud voice HEY LETS PRETEND does not create suspension of disbelief

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Ricket Posted:

Do NOT AN ALIEN now.

A really generic name + generic av. something like john smith, but not that common but really approachable. Think of like, some immigrant at the turn of the century who has a really funny sounding name but wants people to think hes american so he chooses a comically american name.

Then he asks a **** ton of questions, like about the game and about people here. and he never takes an opinion on anything. in fact if you had to describe him you would probably talk about him apparent lack of emotion. And along the way he lets thing slide that make you know hes not a person, dropping hints about his wierd bowel system, wondering why people sleep so much.

basically you want the story to unfold. you start out thinking hes just some dude but then as time goes on you find out hes really know from earth. there is story to, and progression over time. see how much deeper that is? and yet its still p basic. I mean that’s not the best idea, but its just something i came up w/ spur of the moment that i think is still leaps and bounds better than “derp um i am totally human. believe me”

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Anyone who won BP from this contest and hasn’t made their gimmick alt yet should run it by Adapt first.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Ricket Posted:

Anyone who won BP from this contest and hasn’t made their gimmick alt yet should run it by Adapt first.

p. sure they would get banned if they didn’t use the BP for what they told JB.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

p. sure they would get banned if they didn’t use the BP for what they told JB.

Worth it imho.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Bridgit

Avatar: 209783 2009-11-21 21:23:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Ricket Posted:

In fact, any alt should be approved by the Tribunal of Self-Appointed Cool Kids. RP is SRS BSNS you know.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Bridgit Posted:

In fact, any alt should be approved by the Tribunal of Self-Appointed Cool Kids. RP is SRS BSNS you know.

No, the Cool Kids aren’t self appointed, they are appointed by whoever calls them cool kids.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Bridgit

Avatar: 209783 2009-11-21 21:23:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Skyman747 Posted:

No, the Cool Kids aren’t self appointed, they are appointed by whoever calls them cool kids.

That’s just what They want you to think. I thought you were smarter than that.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

sorry to break it to you but, im kind of a big deal

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Adapt Posted:

Well, it is still possible for them to develop depth. We will have to see if they learn anything or quit.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

was Posted:

Well, it is still possible for them to develop depth. We will have to see if they learn anything or quit.

yes, I will wait to see this as well. I have to say, I don’t think they will, but I will suspend my suspicions for now so no one can say I didn’t give them a chance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!