Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns Non-rp forum nazi rules

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

”MC Banhammer” Posted:

NON-RP FORUM RULE ONE: DON’T BE AN bumHOLE

The non-RP forums are for discussing Forumwarz and the real world in a useful and entertaining fashion. Don’t troll them up with personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, or just plain annoying things like UPPER CASE text. Including in thread titles.

Wtf? This is just so wrong. I understand the part about personal insults and ‘plain annoying things’ but banning unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers is plain and simple totalitarian bull****. Unconstructive and unhelpful advice together with pbumive-aggressive ridicule is my main mode of communication. Deprived of it, I’m down to screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context. And it’s perfectly normal! What sense is there in limiting responses to people’s inane posts to either “hurr durr I no get it either” or actually holding the op re-re’s pickle so they can pee? Ever seen a political panel? Not a single response to a question that isn’t unconstructive avoidance, thingly veiled sbumtalk or meaningless platitudes.

Srsly, **** that rule. Me no like.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Welcome to forumwarz. Who’re you again?

swines quest

S for Swine

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

swine Posted:

Welcome to forumwarz. Who’re you again?

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

I WILL PWN YOU CAUZE THIZ IS THE MOZT very special THREAD EVA!!!!!!!!!111one

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

rofl who are you and why are you whining

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

spf357

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

I AM SPF357, ZHE AWESOME GUY WHO WILL TROLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111one

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

rofl who are you and why are you whining

I’m a random newfabulous person who felt like whining about something. This was here. Missed the sign that said it’s a private circle jerk and invitation only, how silly of me.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

spf357

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

MAZZON HAS MADE SO MUCHZ FREAKINGZ ****Z, ITS TIME FOR….

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

yawn.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Mazzon Posted:

Wtf? This is just so wrong. I understand the part about personal insults and ‘plain annoying things’ but banning unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers is plain and simple totalitarian bull****. Unconstructive and unhelpful advice together with pbumive-aggressive ridicule is my main mode of communication. Deprived of it, I’m down to screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context. And it’s perfectly normal! What sense is there in limiting responses to people’s inane posts to either “hurr durr I no get it either” or actually holding the op re-re’s pickle so they can pee? Ever seen a political panel? Not a single response to a question that isn’t unconstructive avoidance, thingly veiled sbumtalk or meaningless platitudes.

Mazzon Posted:

Deprived of it, I’m down to screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context. And it’s perfectly normal!

Mazzon Posted:

screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context

Mazzon Posted:

sexual context

lol

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

spf357

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

WHERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT??? WHEREEEEE!!!!!111one

I HAS TO PLY…

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Mazzon Posted:

Wtf? This is just so wrong. I understand the part about personal insults and ‘plain annoying things’ but banning unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers is plain and simple totalitarian bull****. Unconstructive and unhelpful advice together with pbumive-aggressive ridicule is my main mode of communication.

As this post clearly demonstrates.

Deprived of it, I’m down to screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context. And it’s perfectly normal! What sense is there in limiting responses to people’s inane posts to either “hurr durr I no get it either” or actually holding the op re-re’s pickle so they can pee? Ever seen a political panel? Not a single response to a question that isn’t unconstructive avoidance, thingly veiled sbumtalk or meaningless platitudes.

You’re using a political discussion panel as a point of comparison?

****, son. You failed right there.

Then get the **** out.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Then get the **** out.

lol

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

shut up cid no one likes you

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

what made me laugh is that cid posts like once every month or something and its always a pretty generic and bland attempt to be funny

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Tesfan Posted:

shut up cid no one likes you

I like Cid. Log in to see images!

To the OP: It’s an unspoken rule that the CD forums are an exercise in seeing what you can get away with.

It’s like a game. Will your snide remark get flagged as trolling, or is it just subtle enough? How can you criticize and insult other posters while still appearing civil?

It’s a useful skill to develop, with applications in the real world. Have fun!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:45AM

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:45AM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

what made me laugh is that cid posts like once every month or something and its always a pretty generic and bland attempt to be funny

I get paid the same whether you’re amused or not.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!