Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Episode 3 Minor Spoilers Thread

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

It was new and awesome when it came out from EP2 but if that is what ET is doing here it would just be a repeat of last episode, which is cheating.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

-XI- Posted:

It was new and awesome when it came out from EP2 but if that is what ET is doing here it would just be a repeat of last episode, which is cheating.

you also pwn forums in this episode so I guess that’s cheating?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I for one find it entertaining to have different experiences with different characters beyond just the attacks they do and the stores they have access to, and look forward to what this means: something new while playing through with differenct clbumes instead of the repetition of Ep1 and most of Ep2.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Evil Trout Posted:

you also pwn forums in this episode so I guess that’s cheating?

Oh ****, you also buy and sell items, talk to NPCs, and get .moar files.

Evil Trout is a huge cheater and should feel ashamed.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

-XI- Posted:

I also hate when brand new games, say, the Mario or Final Fantasy or <insert name of game series here> repeats thematic game-play concepts from game to game, instead of making something completely brand new every time.

Oh wait, they do. They just give them entirely different names and don’t pretend they’re part of a continuity which has proven popular.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Wait a min here…

Evil Trout Posted:

you also pwn forums in this episode

HOLY ****ING ****, THAT’S NOT A MINOR SPOILER! THAT’S A PRETTY DAMN BIG ONE OMFG!!!

But really, what I’m saying is that clbum warfare forums have already been done in EP2, and doing them again will give the impression that it’s rather lame. Just saying.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

-XI- Posted:

Wait a min here…

HOLY ****ING ****, THAT’S NOT A MINOR SPOILER! THAT’S A PRETTY DAMN BIG ONE OMFG!!!

But really, what I’m saying is that clbum warfare forums have already been done in EP2, and doing them again will give the impression that it’s rather lame. Just saying.

And what we’re saying is that that’s not actually lame, it’s another form of gameplay continuity. It’s not like clbum warfare is a dumb gimmick or something, the way having DrrtyCop in every Episode was.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Hey -XI- just wait, goddammit, you don’t know if it’s that or something different Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

You’re bumuming (without respecting what ET’s putting in spoiler tags for whatever reason) that they’re going to be clbum warfare missions. That’s not what he said. What he said was, “There are more clbum specific missions this time around.” That doesn’t mean clbum vs. clbum pwning, more likely it means different paths depending on who you are. Those are very different concepts.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Shii Posted:

a dumb gimmick or something, the way having DrrtyCop in every Episode was.

Actually I found the continuation of a subplot involving a recurring character QUITE satisfying. That adds to the feel of immersion in a world, rather than just a string of random events centering all around you.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

You’re bumuming (without respecting what ET’s putting in spoiler tags for whatever reason) that they’re going to be clbum warfare missions. That’s not what he said. What he said was, “There are more clbum specific missions this time around.” That doesn’t mean clbum vs. clbum pwning, more likely it means different paths depending on who you are. Those are very different concepts.

I sort of understand now. Thanks MCBH.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

There’s quite a bit more to it than just Clbum Warfare 2.0. You’ll find out soon enough, though.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

There’s quite a bit more to it than just Clbum Warfare 2.0. You’ll find out soon enough, though.

New attack guaranteed to take down any thread

also TUBSWEETIE likes male reproductive organ

Mod Edit: Removed shock, banned for shock and trolling.

Muhammad I m hard Bruce Lee was banned for this post by spacekadt

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Muhammad I m hard Bruce Lee Posted:

New attack guaranteed to take down any thread

*sigh* also TUBSWEETIE likes male reproductive organ

christ, you’ll do anything to fit in with **** bucket wont you?

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Ungrateful wankers ITT, why cant you just read these lil bits of info and either give thanks for them or **** off???

tire_fire

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Emo Kid

whoever is reading this fails at life and should cut themselves

This is so great to watch!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Two minor spoilers today:

We promised it in E2, and failed to deliver. (Okay, there’s a little in the suicide mini game): Episode 3 has alignment specific content.

Speaking of mini games, there is no cyber sex stalk mini game in this episode, a Forumwarz first!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Actually I found the continuation of a subplot involving a recurring character QUITE satisfying. That adds to the feel of immersion in a world, rather than just a string of random events centering all around you.

No, I enjoyed it too, but I mean if she was to continually appear with the same “bribe me” schtick in every episode it would lose its enjoyability.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

There are more clbum specific missions this time around.

Evil Trout Posted:

Episode 3 has alignment specific content.

Umm… So can we get access to all the content with one character of each clbum, as long as they cover all alignments? Or are we going to need 15 alts to see everything?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Umm… So can we get access to all the content with one character of each clbum, as long as they cover all alignments? Or are we going to need 15 alts to see everything?

The alignment content is not a cross product with clbum. Although having said that, if you want to see every single piece of unique content you will need a bunch of alts. It’s certainly not required to enjoy the game though, just if you want to see every bit of text that’s been written.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!