Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho [CLOSED] Contest for a super awesome prize.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

My fellow forumwarziansites, I come to you with a generous proposition.

I am in search of funny/hilarious dog pics. They make me laugh. I like to laugh. Laughing is one of the things I like most. Other things include dog pics and bourbon. This is not a contest for one of those things.

This is a contest for funny dog pics to make me laugh.

The rules are simple? Post a funny dog pic you can post as many as you like as many posts as you like with funny dog pics. Please keep trolling down. to a minimum.

THese are the rules please post away Log in to see images!

The reward? you ask. The reward is this. Who ever wins I will do nothing but troll TUBSWEETIE for the month of January. Every post, every comment, every thing I do here will be devoted to trolling TUBSWEETIE. THis vision cannot be won without funny pictures of a dog or dogs so please post.

Mods, please bear in mind that my time is generally worth at least $15 an hour when doing outside consulting work, and that I will be putting far more than 20 hours into this reward, so the reward of this contest is indeed something of value. I am not eligible for the big give tm peen i realize this i already have it and am not interested in another big give tm peen so that is ok.

Contest ends Dec 31 2009.

Atomic Dog.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

reservin

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Reserved for when I wake up.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

closin right now due to this rule being under review

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!