Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Have you been in Amsterdam?

Feiticeira

Avatar: 218163 2009-12-15 10:52:49 -0500

[Elite]

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

-Tomorrow i’ll go to Amsterdam on vacation to get high smoking hash and maybe do dirty pretty things with some company ladies…

What more things can i do there? Log in to see images!

Dai the flu

Avatar: 222082 2010-01-07 13:51:55 -0500

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

MisaMisa have awesome boooooobs!!!!

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4237-girllss-post-yer-mammary glands?page=44

Dai the flu was banned for this post by Evil Trout

rebelterrier

[c-base destruction-
project
]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Feiticeira Posted:

-Tomorrow i’ll go to Amsterdam on vacation to get high smoking hash and maybe do dirty pretty things with some company ladies…

Doesn’t matter if you plan on smoking pot there…

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

While you are there, swing by and tell The Baroness that she should post more often.

NomThatPie

[WeChall]

Level 51 Camwhore

“Cum Dumpstress”

I visited there a couple years ago. You can:

-visit Anne Frank’s house

-tour the canal on a boat

-tour a diamond factory

-go to the Hague (visit the court, peace palace, and a great art museum)

-tour the Delftware pottery factory

-go shopping

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Feiticeira Posted:

Why would you want to do more then that?

I’ve never been to Amsterdam myself – I tried to drive there once, but got stuck in Christiania in Copenhagen.. But anyway, I’ve heard from people who have been there some times, that it’s smart to stay away from the tourist/mainstreem coffeeshops, and rather visit those that do most of their business with the locals. Ask someone who lives there for advice.

Don’t get me wrong – you will probably get REALLY GOOD weed at the tourist-places compared to any standard outside Holland, and probably a bit cheaper aswell, but the people who live there and have shopped there for years probably knows which coffeeshops that got the best of the best.

And if you decide to rent a pro at Red Light District, rent her for a specific time, not just for one ****. Those clbumy ladies rent out their body and TIME for a living, so I am sure that they know every trick/scientific method/pressure points/physiological way there is to make a male reproductive organ puke the second they want it to. A friend of mine rented one for one ****, he told me, and after less then a minute, she did something to his male reproductive organ with her fingers that made him come instantly. She knew what she was doing. After that, he always rented for a specific time.

Oh and no matter how smart it might sound when you are there – don’t hire a crackhead/junkie as a guide. He will stick on you like glue, and always be needing another hit.

And also! If you buy mushrooms – read the warning AT THE BOTTOM OR THE OTHER SIDE of the box you get them in BEFORE you eat them, and you won’t end up drinking for hours before eating a box of shrooms, and then figure out that “The box contains 4 doses of shrooms. DO NOT COMBINE WITH ALCOHOLE!”

But anyway – this is all things I’ve been told by different friends, so take it for what it is. Ramblings from some avatar on a forum on internet!

And have fun in Amsterdam! (duh!)

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

shouldn’t you know that you shouldn’t combine shrooms w/ alcohol if you are going to be doing them? I mean if you didn’t know that you are probably ill prepared in other ways. Or um maybe, I suppose that might be how those things work. there is no reason i should know that.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

gorgon

Avatar: 110341 2009-11-21 13:47:25 -0500

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’ve been to Amsterdam and it’s a horrible, boring place. Not much to do really.

Red light district is more of a sorry place than anything.

It’s not worth to go there for the weed. You can get weed almost anywhere, and if you want good quality weed for little money, my choice would be Egypt. At least it’s a fun place.

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

He seems a little sad without a joint, I’ll admit, but MSPainted joints looks so… first-gradish. And I failed to paste one from another place. I tried alot, but some of the PLAIN WHITE background didn’t become transparent.

Anyway – of course he’ll have fun in Amsterdam!

One doesn’t travel there for the weed. It’s more because of the… the AMSTERDAM, goddamnit!

(oh and ADAPT: Yes one should know about that. But .. I dunno.. Perhaps it hasn’t been an issue the times they did shrooms before. Not sure. Also – alot of bad ideas seem very smart while being drunk. I drank beer, smoked weed & ate shrooms for 5 days in a row at Roskilde one year, and I survived with no permanent mental or physical problems that I am aware of Log in to see images! Crazy Hammer edited this message on 12/16/2009 2:51AM

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

For weed Dutch Flowers, for hash Tweede Kamer.

Find some of the local bars, for weird and wonderful bottled beers try Gollem, De Wildeman or Belguique, for the best find the Ij Brewery (next to a windmill).

The modern art museum is fun if you like art, and then there’s the Rijksmuseum.

Or just walk and find somewhere to eat, it’s a great city for walking and food.

Feiticeira

Avatar: 218163 2009-12-15 10:52:49 -0500

[Elite]

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Well after almost a week in Amsterdam..

Day 1

We arrive around 2:00 AM and we took a train to Amsterdam Central it wasn’t so far from the airport like 15 min. or so..

It was a ****ing rainy day and all that i wanted was find the hotel to take a shower and get ready to party in Red Light District.. After some minutes walking we found the “hotel”Log in to see images! lol ****ing ****ty hotel where we’ll have to sleep the next 6 days it was so ****ing diferent that the pictures on internet.. FAIL but no way!! nothing would **** our holidays there..

Around 3:00 AM we were all ready to smoke all the Weed in Amsterdam YAY!!

Mission:Log in to see images!Get so ****ing high!

We walked to Red Light District and after been arrased like 1231231 times for some fine upstanding member of societys to buy their coke we came into Bulldog coffeeshop, our intention was smoke some weed and drink some beers but finnally we only could smoke weed; alcohol and tobacco is not allowed in coffeshops Log in to see images!

Finnally around 4:00 AM we all decided to came back to bar’s hotel and continue the party there.. thats was the best idea lol cuz the bar was full of people from everywhere! drunk high..

There where some Hungarian gurls and around them some bunch of guys from i dunno where and i didn’t give a ****..lol after some beers Our mission changed..

Mission:Log in to see images!Convince the Hungarians gurls to have sexual relations!!

We all started to party togheter it was fun since i bet no one could understand one each others trying to talk so drunk and high in “engrish”..My friends don’t know to talk engrish very good lol (me neither i knowLog in to see images! “Bye bumholes” LOL so we had to visit some company ladies after fail our last mission..

We all took different ways and came back to Red Light street.. so drunk so high.. so ****ed because we couldn’t convince that Hungarians gurls to Log in to see images! but like i said .. nothing would **** my holidays in Amsterdam!!

45 min. later… and after Log in to see images! we all came back to sleep in the hotel..

End of the first day in Amsterdam.. maybe if im in the mood i’ll post about the rest of the days..

P.D : Log in to see images! Congrats if you could read all that !!

Crazy Hammer

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Damn you!! Amsterdam sounds EXCACTLY as cool as in my dreams!!! Too bad about the hotel – but maybe not a bad thing. I mean, you’re in Amsterdam, you shall not hang at the hotel rooms all the time.

“fooky fooky” didn’t work with hungarian girls?! Hmm.. Maybe if you try it again – using sign language aswell? Log in to see images! Oh well, that’s the upside of being rejected in Amsterdam, I guess, that there is a certain Red Light District. Were the clbumy ladies there as skilled as I’ve heard?

Oh and isn’t Amsterdam one big tourist attraction thing? And are you still in Amsterdam now? Or did you get back? If you’re staying for longer then a week, I’ve heard that some hotel named “Bulldog” is a decent one. It came to mind after you wrote about the coffeeshops!

Just.. just tell me that this other guy in the thread who badmouthed Amster was wrong, and that I am right – don’t ruin my dream! !=)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!