Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies 2012

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I can offer no valid way of convincing the perpetually ignorant and mentally ill that the world itself will far outlive the human race. This is largely because the kind of superstitious moron that genuinely believes this kind of dribble is usually so self-absorbed and flaky that nothing gets through to them.

The rest of you can join me on January 1st, 2013 in a mbumive gathering at which point we come together and purge our society of these morons with excessive violence and sexually offensive behavior.

Yes, I am seriously suggesting that these people be removed from life via forced ocular penetration.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Where is this gathering?

rebelterrier

[c-base destruction-
project
]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I bet several million people (above the average quote of course) will surely commit suicide in 2012…

So yeah in 2012 the world may end for a lot of people…

Chubbles

[Rejected1]

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Cmon, guys. If you convert all the conspiracy theorists, then we don’t have an excuse to have a gigantic orgy on the day before.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Xylon Posted:

I can offer no valid way of convincing the perpetually ignorant and mentally ill that the world itself will far outlive the human race. This is largely because the kind of superstitious moron that genuinely believes this kind of dribble is usually so self-absorbed and flaky that nothing gets through to them.

The rest of you can join me on January 1st, 2013 in a mbumive gathering at which point we come together and purge our society of these morons with excessive violence and sexually offensive behavior.

Yes, I am seriously suggesting that these people be removed from life via forced ocular penetration.

Why wait until January 1st? The whole idea is that the world ends December 21st, 2012, so couldn’t you commit your acts of excessive violence and sexually offensive behavior on the 22nd?

Skyman747 edited this message on 12/23/2009 11:32PM

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Skyman747 Posted:

Why wait until January 1st? The whole idea is that the world ends December 21st, 2012, so couldn’t you commit your acts of excessive violence and sexually offensive behavior on the 22nd?

It’ll be a Christmas orgy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!