Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Contest for all my worldly posessions. Dear friends, I need your help.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I have seen the face of God.

As many of you may know, I have never been one to step down from an internet argument. I thought I was near invincible here, so long as my skills and reputation continued to be the indomitable 1-2 punch they had been for so long.

I am writing this as a ethereal vestige of my former self. I have been slain by the pro poster iIRZ, crushed under the very Log in to see images! that I had so adroitly used to troll CD so many times. I have no excuses, only remorse for having stepped to the wrong cat.

I cannot explain what happened next, but I will tell you that God himself hath sent me back down to earth, so that I may watch over these forums and, by my guiding hand, save them from their almost certain destruction and irrelevance (ok even I can’t help that last one).

Unfortunately, merely existing in this state, much less interacting with solid objects to transmit this message, is a terrible strain on my constitution, and I fear that without the proper anchor I may forever lose the ability to interact with those I have come to love so dearly.

That is why I am asking you, my loyal friends to create for me an avatar that accurately reflects my condition, and what I have been sent here to do.

DO NOT MAKE THIS A JESUS JOKE

The Lord was very clear about that point, so please don’t.

As with anything I do, I encourage trolling. But seriously mods I don’t want any Jesus jokes. Please consider these unwelcome trolling and act appropriately

I’m afraid that, as a non-being, I don’t have much to offer, but the dearest of my friends that provides me the best avatar will be entitled to the rights of my half-finished book “Carebearland: A Guide to ****ing People Off…online” and my moldy stash of 20 Log in to see images! I know it’s not much with the current inflation, but it’s all I have.

My will and resolve will not hold up much longer than Friday, January 18th, so please be swift with your attempts. If I am not adequately anchored here by then I will, by agreement with the ghost union, be forced to act in a terrible made-for-TV hack remake of “A Christmas Carol” starring John Travolta as Scrooge and yours truly as “The Ghost of Christmas Goatse”. Please help me.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I have seen the face of God.

As many of you may know, I have never been one to step down from an internet argument. I thought I was near invincible here, so long as my skills and reputation continued to be the indomitable 1-2 punch they had been for so long.

I am writing this as a ethereal vestige of my former self. I have been slain by the pro poster iIRZ, crushed under the very Log in to see images! that I had so adroitly used to troll CD so many times. I have no excuses, only remorse for having stepped to the wrong cat.

I cannot explain what happened next, but I will tell you that God himself hath sent me back down to earth, so that I may watch over these forums and, by my guiding hand, save them from their almost certain destruction and irrelevance (ok even I can’t help that last one).

Unfortunately, merely existing in this state, much less interacting with solid objects to transmit this message, is a terrible strain on my constitution, and I fear that without the proper anchor I may forever lose the ability to interact with those I have come to love so dearly.

That is why I am asking you, my loyal friends to create for me an avatar that accurately reflects my condition, and what I have been sent here to do.

DO NOT MAKE THIS A JESUS JOKE

The Lord was very clear about that point, so please don’t.

As with anything I do, I encourage trolling. But seriously mods I don’t want any Jesus jokes. Please consider these unwelcome trolling and act appropriately

I’m afraid that, as a non-being, I don’t have much to offer, but the dearest of my friends that provides me the best avatar will be entitled to the rights of my half-finished book “Carebearland: A Guide to ****ing People Off…online” and my moldy stash of 20 Log in to see images! I know it’s not much with the current inflation, but it’s all I have.

My will and resolve will not hold up much longer than Friday, January 18th, so please be swift with your attempts. If I am not adequately anchored here by then I will, by agreement with the ghost union, be forced to act in a terrible made-for-TV hack remake of “A Christmas Carol” starring John Travolta as Scrooge and yours truly as “The Ghost of Christmas Goatse”. Please help me.

As a ghost I am incapable of lying, but I will follow protocol.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I forgot to add that, in case you all have forsaken me and nobody posts a decent avatar, this contest will be null and void. I am the lone judge of this, but I will take it up with a mod if I feel the contest has not been adequate.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I can make one of these an avatar if you so choose.

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/nl/files/2009/11/inspiratie-3.jpg

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/nl/files/2009/11/inspiratie-2.jpg

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/nl/files/2009/11/inspiratie-1.jpg

Mod Edit: Turned the real medical pics into links.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Evil_Corpora-
te_Walrus

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I have a submission, although it isn’t exactly ‘awe-inspiring’, it just looks funky. If you blow it up in Paint, it makes your eyes hurt. Log in to see images!

When Photobucket is working again, I will create a direct link.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

God himself hath sent me back down to earth, so that I may watch over these forums and, by my guiding hand, save them from their almost certain destruction and irrelevance

Picking up on this thing right here, that would make you like some kind of avenging angel, guarding the place. Much like this guy:

Although of course avenging angels are always cooler if their swords are made of fire, like this guy:

And there was another one where I made that flaming sword into a flaming ban-hammer, but then Paint.net ****ed up so the file it saved was corrupted. I could make it again if it would win, but I’m not going to bother otherwise.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/29/2010 6:42AM

Evil_Corpora-
te_Walrus

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Photobucket is working! Here it is:

Not exactly ‘born again to crusade the forums’, but kinda trippy.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Evil_Corporate_Walrus Posted:

Photobucket is working! Here it is:

Not exactly ‘born again to crusade the forums’, but kinda trippy.

seriously stop ****ing posting

Hobart Bligg-
ity

Avatar: 221979 2009-12-03 01:46:08 -0500

Level 4 Emo Kid

A scholar and a gentleman.

Did you seriously waste time to do that ****?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Did you seriously waste time to do that ****?

whoa since when am I emo???

Hobart Bligg-
ity

Level 4 Emo Kid

The future is a sad place.

Hobart Bliggity edited this message on 12/04/2009 12:24AM

Evil_Corpora-
te_Walrus

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hmm… why yes, I believe I did. Learn to show some respect, btw. Being a douche isn’t cool.

Hobart Bligg-
ity

Level 4 Emo Kid

Hmm… why yes, I believe I did. Learn to show some respect, btw. Being a douche isn’t cool.

Step out of this thread for ever sucker

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

whoa Im so sorry. I never knew. THank you for making me see how i should change my ways.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Not!

-Borat

Kirillov

Avatar: 185631 2010-01-07 18:48:49 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Here comeĀ“s SEPHIROTH!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!