Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ [CLOSED] Amazing poetry inside / READ ME FIRST or you'll have died

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How do you ****ers handle writing that poetry **** anyway?

Okay, so your life’s pathetic. We get that. But don’t go trying to make our lives as miserable as yours by embedding shock images. You can link to shock images if that’s the only thing which gives your miserable life some meaning, but warn us that the link’s going to a shock pic or we’ll kick you to the curb just like everyone else does.

Read here for more.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 09/24/2008 1:04PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Thank you! I won’t have to cut myself quite so deeply or so often tonight as I usually do after wandering around CrySpace. Log in to see images!

help me

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Hey my names numberless heads and I cry and cut myself

Senatus Pubulusque Rombum!

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

Hey my names numberless heads and I cry and cut myself

Senatus Pubulusque Rombum!

D00d, did you accidentally take your mom’s hormone pills instead of her Xanax again?

help me

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I don’t believe in poetry I choose to write crap short stories instead

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

“weeps” Someone veiw my profile! “weeps”

Do you “weeps” think it is a good “weeps” way to remain anonmsys “weeps”

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Overspammer Posted:

”weeps” Someone veiw my profile! “weeps”

Do you “weeps” think it is a good “weeps” way to remain anonmsys “weeps”

Like, anonymous ppl r lyk ttl fabulous persons neways. Just lyk go put on sum makeup and take a lexapro and stuff.

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

I cry for the time that you were almost mine, I cry for the memories I’ve left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had you

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can’t always see The pain someone feels

Whats the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?

Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions

Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in?

Times a precious thing to waste, but friends are more precious

Kiss me im emo!

The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Do not bumume that he who seeks to comfort you now, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life may also have much sadness and difficulty, that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, he would never have been able to find these words.

akkonline.com

KittyRidicul-
ous

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

omfg do u no hw lyk uhm

uhm

dis runz da gaym 4 me.

u do nawt wawnt mee 2 qit!!!111

BobBacklin

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Instead of expending effort by expressing yourselves through poetry or creative writing, sharpen something, anything, and do what you know you want to. You will feel so much better after wards and so will I.

Dprsnchild13

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BobBacklin Posted:

Instead of expending effort by expressing yourselves through poetry or creative writing, sharpen something, anything, and do what you know you want to. You will feel so much better after wards and so will I.

Thanks for the invite.

Woe is me…

rofloldude

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

oh I’m so depressed, the fabulous persons on the internet delay chat were very mean, I think I’ll go cry and cut myself while sulking in a cornerLog in to see images!

P.S: Log in to see images!

P.P.S: razors are fun!

P.P.P.S: can I have some BP plz? Log in to see images!

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

rofloldude Posted:

oh I’m so homosexual, I’m a fabulous person on the internet delay chat I’m very mean, I think I’ll go cry and cut myself while sulking in a cornerLog in to see images! because I’m fat.

P.S: Log in to see images!

P.P.S: I suck male reproductive organ!

P.P.P.S: can I have some Log in to see images!

҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉

Team Awesome Face

Join And Win +12 internetz and a free cookie tub me for invite

rofloldude

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

oh wow, that ****’s almost as old as your mum,

aren’t you the mature little 3 y/o death mbumacre…Log in to see images!

MeRochesterY-
ouJane

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

AKK Posted:

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Do not bumume that he who seeks to comfort you now, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life may also have much sadness and difficulty, that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, he would never have been able to find these words.

You describe the beauty of melancholy so perfectly. The void in my soul rings in response, the way a wine glbum vibrates when I scream my anguish into it.

My soul is an empty wine glbum; the wind blows through it and it moans, feeling its emptiness.

Dust.

...Et de longs corbillards, sans tambours ni musique,

Défilent lentement dans mon âme; l’Espoir,

Vaincu, pleure, et l’Angoisse atroce, despotique,

Sur mon crâne incliné plante son drapeau noir.

— Charles Baudelaire

Funkyjumperm-
an

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

huh

Spacebar

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Roses Are Red

Violets are Blue

Sugar is Sweet

Hippopotamus

owned lel

Twitxhy

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

it is kind of pitiful how all of you rely on stereotyping people who don’t feel like fighting back. Just because you ARE better than someone doesn’t mean you have to tell everyone. (im talking about stereotyping emos)

**** IT ALL

holy evil 45

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

well sorry you guys but I don’t need a razor my body naturally cuts open. As for the tears I gave that up when my sis tried to kill me and 3 friends died in a month

MSEG= majorly, severe, evil, merc.

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

MOD EDIT: Smiley spam in sticky was lagging browsers.

Unknown-Symphony was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Unknown-Symphony edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!