Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ [CLOSED] READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME YOU'RE AN bumHOLE READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yeah, these forums are fun to **** with, but we have to be careful because the moderators are bumholes who’ll ban us if we don’t do a couple of simple things. The biggest two being:

1) No embedded shock pics. We can link to them, but if we do so we have to tell the luzers that the links point to shock images.

2) Same deal with browser hijackers.

Read here for more.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 09/24/2008 1:05PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

bumhole

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

WTF?! NO RACIAL THEARDS??!

Robby

Level 7 Re-Re

So what’s the point?

Samwise

[Bat Country]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

gay

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

I for one support him in his campaign for justice.

-male reproductive organs

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

fine upstanding member of society

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Rofl gg gigerth, fabulous person

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

im a fine upstanding member of society

k Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

what if we are ourself are black?

this isnt fair 8(

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

n00b65 Posted:

Yeah, these forums are fun to **** with, but we have to be careful because the moderators are bumholes who’ll ban us if we don’t do a couple of simple things.

1) No embedded shock pics. We can link to them, but if we do so we have to tell the luzers that the links point to shock images.

2) No racial slurs in thread titles. That ****’s just the **** out.

Read here for more.

bumhole, here a shocking pictureLog in to see images!

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/resources/graphic/large/ObamaBarack.jpg

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

this is the last straw i’m never playing again.

jk.

but not really suck a male reproductive organ fine upstanding member of society lover.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Is this a shock image?

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

WOW LETS BE EVOLVED AND SOPHISTICATED AND OFFENDED BY WORDS!!!1111

oh wait, i some of us aren’t fabulous persons.

fine upstanding member of societyS

Bruschi edited this message on 03/27/2008 4:34PM

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

wow

i cant believe how gay that is this game is based around that **** and the forum is called Flamebate.

just shows you that they are people who couldnt get into it and so they made some game to feel goodz about themselves srsly fabulous persono.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I think the thread title subliminally called me an bumhole and I’m offended.

Please ban yourself.

Baconpants

Level 5 Troll

Black guy walks into a bar

[insert LoLz]

Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day, light a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Dog_and_Curt-
ain

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

White people!

Big_Havoc_

Level 4 Troll

but i can still call u all cousin ****eing pedos with bad breath . Right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!