Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay INCIT

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

BritishSevenfold Posted:

What customers? It’s free for all to play INCIT.

Why buy the app when you can play INCIT for free online whether you use the web browser on your iphone or your computer.

I literally can’t tell if you’re being ignorant on purpose or you really are that stupid Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Adapt Posted:

In all honesty I don’t know what you are trying to get at here; and I’m not trying to play dumb about the stupid lolreverse thing.

What I’m getting at is, it’s naive to say INCIT is dead because we made a bunch of rules in an attempt to improve it.

As a satire writer, I appreciate the irony of this supposed reversal. It’s downright cute. It’s just not grounded in reality. It’s applying a cause-and-effect relationship based on scattered, anecdotal observations and very limited data.

If you’re trying to make me feel guilty about imposing rules that prevented all the winners from being spam, you’re going to have to try a little harder than that.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

What I’m getting at is, it’s naive to say INCIT is dead because we made a bunch of rules in an attempt to improve it.

As a satire writer, I appreciate the irony of this supposed reversal. It’s downright cute. It’s just not grounded in reality. It’s applying a cause-and-effect relationship based on scattered, anecdotal observations and very limited data.

If you’re trying to make me feel guilty about imposing rules that prevented all the winners from being spam, you’re going to have to try a little harder than that.

Okay, so why is INCIT dead then?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

oh, ok, so it’s dead because it wasn’t funny in the first place. The rules just made a lot more people realize that.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

duca Posted:

Okay, so why is INCIT dead then?

I’d say it’s because the idea wasn’t that funny to begin with.

However, the imposition of new rules, added a year later, suddenly awakened players to that fact, causing them to walk out en mbume.

EDIT: ****, ninja’d. Log in to see images! Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 12/01/2009 12:52AM

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

haha

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What you need to remember is that INCIT was NOT first introduced the way it is now.

The way it is now, it’s often not funny for several reasons, one of which is, imho, that it’s trolls feeding trolls. There’s not much creativity and cleverness there.

INCIT originally came with a picture AND A CLbum. You were supposed to label the picture as someone of that clbum (troll, camwhore, emo kid) would label it. This required creativity.

Unfortunately, as with all else on this site (including RP, see that other thread) became just troll-on-troll. Boring, and not funny.

Maybe INCIT would become re(?)-invigorated if that aspect were turned back on, and moderated (Phineas, are you listening) to make submitting something NOT in character bannable? Surely INCIT could stand theme days (a la Domination theme weeks) and see where it goes?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Maybe we should consolidate this entire discussion (and the umpteen threads it’s spawned) into one place. Say, the sun?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

MC Banhammer Posted:

What you need to remember is that INCIT was NOT first introduced the way it is now.

The way it is now, it’s often not funny for several reasons, one of which is, imho, that it’s trolls feeding trolls. There’s not much creativity and cleverness there.

INCIT originally came with a picture AND A CLbum. You were supposed to label the picture as someone of that clbum (troll, camwhore, emo kid) would label it. This required creativity.

Unfortunately, as with all else on this site (including RP, see that other thread) became just troll-on-troll. Boring, and not funny.

Maybe INCIT would become re(?)-invigorated if that aspect were turned back on, and moderated (Phineas, are you listening) to make submitting something NOT in character bannable? Surely INCIT could stand theme days (a la Domination theme weeks) and see where it goes?

I like this idea.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

am I supposed to be making you feel guilty? that’s what you seem to expect.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Also, about the incit thing, if Adapts idea goes through we would need a “incit only ban”. I sure don’t want to be banned from the entire community just because my captions came out camwhoreish instead of emo kidish

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

What the **** is INCIT?

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

why the **** is incit?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!