Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Anon has declared war on The ACTA

Like your internets? Like to sit all day on /b/ looking at pictures of male reproductive organs and mudkips? Well guess what. That **** may all go away very soon.

The ACTA (Anti-Counterfeit Trade Agreement) gives ISP a legal obligation to police the internet and the government cause to monitor your internet usage statistics.

We have declared war. It’s time to take it to the street. On Saturday January 9th 2010 we will be organising a global protest. Below is a link to the official declaration of war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roMf2RmRzFc

Do NOT **** with our internets

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 10:49PM     | #

Texas reporting in

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 10:51PM     | #

ACTA, an act making moves to attempt to police all information on the web, is attempting to make moves towards pbuming this ignorant ruse they’ve come to call a policy. The proposal states that all information on the will be controlled, and if anything so much as seems like copied intellectual information, the user/users of that household will be shut off and you will be banned from internet usage for life. Even jailed for using a music clip for a video. What kind of bull**** is this!? Fight for your very rights, don’t let this ignorance kill your freedom.

I would advise you to wake up to whats coming to harm our web. The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, OR “ACTA” treaty being proposed in secret at the international level, could, and would if pbumed, ruin our free Internet as we currently know it. In short, this would enforce a “3-strikes and you’re out” policy that would result in you and your family being banned from Internet access if you get 3 “accusations” from anybody, of copyright infringement. ISP’s would now be forced by legal liability to police the web for copyrighted data, and take-down anything that would be bumumed copyrighted, and that includes just about any data online since anything may “possibly” be copyrighted. So what this would result in, would be the end of all user generated-based websites. Such as Youtube, Myspace, Rapidshare, Blogs, even the Chans! Finally this would give police around the world strict new powers to confiscate your electronic devices at national and state borders. And if they happen to find copyrighted material on them they may destroy your device and send you the fine! It is time we stand up for our Internet before it is gone. Come join us, in fighting this tyranny!

The internet chapter of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, a secret copyright treaty whose text Obama’s administration refused to disclose due to “national security” concerns, has leaked. It’s bad. It says:

* * That ISPs have to proactively police copyright on user-contributed material. This means that it will be impossible to run a service like Flickr or YouTube or Blogger, since hiring enough lawyers to ensure that the mountain of material uploaded every second isn’t infringing will exceed any hope of profitability.

* * That ISPs have to cut off the Internet access of accused copyright infringers or face liability. This means that your entire family could be denied to the internet — and hence to civic participation, health information, education, communications, and their means of earning a living — if one member is accused of copyright infringement, without access to a trial or counsel.

* * That the whole world must adopt US-style “notice-and-takedown” rules that require ISPs to remove any material that is accused — again, without evidence or trial — of infringing copyright. This has proved a disaster in the US and other countries, where it provides an easy means of censoring material, just by accusing it of infringing copyright.

* * Mandatory prohibitions on breaking DRM, even if doing so for a lawful purpose (e.g., to make a work available to disabled people; for archival preservation; because you own the copyrighted work that is locked up with DRM)

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:06PM     | #

Don’t like it? Move to Canada. Stay near the border and it is exactly the same as the US except everyone says eh. Doesn’t that sound like fun eh?

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Don’t like it? Move to Canada. Stay near the border and it is exactly the same as the US except everyone says eh. Doesn’t that sound like fun eh?

Bill C-46, and Bill C-47. They’re on the docket, and it’s just as bad. Only difference is in Canada we are told that this is what is being voted on, and we’ll get to watch our elected members of government sell us into slavery.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:20PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

more beer less world hate

y/n?

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:21PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Bill C-46, and Bill C-47. They’re on the docket, and it’s just as bad. Only difference is in Canada we are told that this is what is being voted on, and we’ll get to watch our elected members of government sell us into slavery.

Canada is included in the countries supporting and working on ACTA. Federal bills are irrelevant when the international one still applies.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:40PM     | #

Hey Anons; keep up the fight Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/26/2009 11:53PM     | #

If any of the above is true than the whole internet will probably be detsroyed within the first 24 hours of the laws. There are already too many things people will either mistake or betray someone.\Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 12:09AM     | #

you have Alabama on your side now

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 2:04AM     | #

lol internets

Guys seriously. It’s just the internet. What is it going to do? Make it so that you can’t upload copyrighted stuff or post child pron or invade websites? OH NO MY SECRET INTERNET FIGHT CLUB IS GONE that sort of thing? No, the ACTA really doesn’t matter, and we really need to realize that this sort of thing was inevitable.

Now here’s the thing, fellow anons: I don’t about you, but I’m sick of going on to the internet all the time and thinking that I’m about to turn gay from all the male reproductive organs. I like being straight. I like woman's genitalss. I shove my head up them and lick around the edges. If the girl’s having a period, that’s just icing.

And the ACTA will mean that white, straight and republican Americans can “Surf the Tubes” without fear of turning gay. So thank you ACTA.

Thank you for keeping us straight.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 2:04AM     | #

Am I the only person in true and utter SUPPORT of this act. It can do some great things.

I could get alot of my enemies, both real life and online thrown of the internet for life, and even put in jail by utilizing this wonderful act this. Anybody who is against this is obviously hiding crimes and deserves to be jailed themselves.

Serves you right. Also, OP is too much of a woman's genitals to post this in a non anon forum.

Whats the matter, afraid the secret internet police will find you when this act pbumes?

Just give up now, you will never win against lawyers from around the world, just like every pathetic action you have ever probably taken in your worthless life.

Anonymous edited this message on 11/27/2009 2:46AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 2:41AM     | #

I support this ACTA because I like straight people.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 3:07AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 3:47AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous edited this message on 11/27/2009 6:32AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 6:32AM     | #

This is not /b/ and this is not 888chan. **** off over there and stay away from Forumwarz.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 8:05AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This is not /b/ and this is not 888chan. **** off over there and stay away from Forumwarz.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 8:05AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 8:06AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 8:07AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2009 10:32AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!