Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Possible bug in episode 2? [SPOILER]

oOo-totally--
cop-oOo

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I finally got to level 19 and bought the NetTranny and entered Lil Pony groomers—it filtered the pedos, and I clicked ‘go to the filtered site’ only to get a page that says, ‘weird, we weren’t expecting that to happen!’ It says I’ve either found a glitch in the game or am trying to hack it. I know not the least thing about hacking, so it must be a bug. Help, please?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

oOo-totally-cop-oOo Posted:

I finally got to level 19 and bought the NetTranny and entered Lil Pony groomers—it filtered the pedos, and I clicked ‘go to the filtered site’ only to get a page that says, ‘weird, we weren’t expecting that to happen!’ It says I’ve either found a glitch in the game or am trying to hack it. I know not the least thing about hacking, so it must be a bug. Help, please?

Have you pwned the forum already before buying the Overprotect?

Also you should spoiler your thread title. Could a mod take care of that plz?

oOo-totally--
cop-oOo

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Nope, but in any case trying to go to another forum and then using the link from the prompt to resume owning it, worked.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!