Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Internet Delay Chat suggestions.

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Pretty much everyone leaves once the trolls start pasting and bypbuming the embedded picture “fix”.

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

sorry guys but internet delay chat is totally dildos. hay its a chatroom btw 1997 called it wanted its chat medium back

seriously that place sucks i just think forums are a much better system

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

chats just for kicks anyways.

Its not really like any human gratifications can be pleased there.

I’m not truly sure why the klans are interested but I’d imagine its basically to organize cross burnings, fecal hunts, and the occasional viewing of Ru Paul vs Ron Paul sex tapes.

I’d say implement the ignore user option. If this is done than why would anyone need to ban?

no homo.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Vince Russo Posted:

I’d say implement the ignore user option. If this is done than why would anyone need to ban?

QFT

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Secret/performance/level/E-peen based channels?

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

NEW RULE:

EVERYWHERE in the Forumwarz section of the forums (Game Discussion, Domination, Forumbuildr) is a troll-free area, effective immediately.

Note that’s “troll” with a lower-case “t”. Trolls with an upper-case “t” are indeed allowed to post in here.

tadaa.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

finale Posted:

tadaa.

the IDC isn’t part of the forums

gg Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

gigerth Posted:

the IDC isn’t part of the forums

gg Log in to see images!

The only way to reach it besides the url is trough flamebate. So i’m not so sure. But the trolling rules don’t apply there, at least not yet.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Echuu Posted:

But the trolling rules don’t apply there, at least not yet.

While this may or may not be true, the trolling rules do apply in this thread. We’re in Game Discussion, peeps. I’m going to clean this thread up of trolling now. Please don’t make me come back in here to do it again.

EDIT: There, done. I hope I didn’t accidentally delete any constructive threads, if I did, I apologize.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/27/2008 2:55PM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Why is typing in caps considered trolling? It’s my schitck, I’m no cool without a schtick Log in to see images!

The chat is being tested for a reason.

That reason is to break it.

TSB broke it time and time again.

HOo0ray!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

Why is typing in caps considered trolling?

‘Cause ET said it was?

If I deleted your all-caps post, though, it’s likely only for lack of content, trolling content, or a mistake on my part. I don’t remember which.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Nope, it said the same as the last post.

THE CHAT IS IN IT’S TESTING PHASE.

IT’S MEANT TO BE BROKEN.

STOP COMPLAINING.

And trust me, I would use a [ size=5 ][ b ] CAPS [ /size ] [ /b ] command if these forums would let me.

I JUST WANT TO TALK IN CAPS Log in to see images! MY POSTS WILL BE FULL OF WELL THOUGHT OUT AND INTERESTING COMMENTS.

PLZ?

Abyssinth

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The IDC chat’s really too risky – you can embed things into it that are at the level of browser exploits if it can break frames — a player could conceivably insert a trojan with it as it is now.

Put it at the level of actual IRC, where the only graphics are ASCII graphics. If people want to post images there’s Flamebate, or they can do links.

The idea of it’s great. The current execution of it is reminding me of the old EFNet. But with crappy and animated IMAGES from the spammers. I am so very glad they never could do that Log in to see images!

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I would suggest being able to “pop out” the chatbox into its own little window, with a simplified username list on the side.

Also, it would be nice if you could add little status messages to the end of your nick, i.e., oDrew|away.

LASTLY, Admins should have a certain color nickname, so you can tell them apart from regular members more easily. Or a symbol of some sort.

oDrew edited this message on 04/08/2008 11:22PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!