Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Episode 3 beta testers: sign up here

After months of development, the final episode of Forumwarz has reached a solid state. And to ensure the quality of our product, I’d like to enlist enthusiastic users for testing and collecting feedback before we go live.

Here’s how it would work:

1. If you are interested, sign up here.
  2. Upon signing up, you will agree that everything you learn from episode 3 testing will be confidential. You will not be allowed to discuss any part of it in public places. Any spoilers will not be tolerated. The reason why this thread is done in anonymous is also to make sure the identities of our beta testers are kept secret.
  3. If you are selected, we will send you an email with a testing plan. It will include a URL to a testing server with testing characters built for you.
  4. Every week (and maybe faster, every few days if we’re on a roll) we’ll expect you to play the game from scratch with your testing characters, report any bugs you find, and offer feedback.
  5. The feedback will be used to improve the game.
  6. We’ll repeat this until we have a pretty awesome episode ready, and then release it.

Rewards!

1. Anyone who beats episode 3 on at least one character will receive a special E-Peen™.
  2. Anyone who beats episode 3 on ALL characters will receive a very special item.
  3. If you do an awesome job testing the game, you’ll be a shoe-in for the eventual Domination enhancement.
  4. Some Log in to see images!

Post any questions you have in this thread.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 9:44AM     | #

This looks legit.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 9:50AM     | #

THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 9:55AM     | #

**** off and die you horrible anon woman's genitals

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 9:57AM     | #

Posting for peen

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 10:40AM     | #

I’ll be a tester! sign me up!

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 10:43AM     | #

Posting for ghax.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 10:43AM     | #

?.?

Poast fur beta?

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 10:58AM     | #

Posting Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 11:03AM     | #

I’d totally be in if this were real.

As would everybody else on the site.

Except maybe that guy.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 11:15AM     | #

I want to sign up plz.

Thank you.

(Isn’t this Role-Playing?)

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 11:31AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This looks legit.

Also lol at eventual domination enhancement. Everyone knows bingebot is dead and medalz will nevar get fixed

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 11:33AM     | #

Absolutely. If this be the real deal, then I will accept the responsibility previously offered.

The pbumword is “We had to do it twice”

You know what I’m talking about.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 11:40AM     | #

Sounds a bit fishy, but I’ll sign up. I totally trust everything made in Role-Playing, ESPECIALLY in anon.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 12:18PM     | #

sup quang

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 12:23PM     | #

I’d like to sign up for the testing! <= Evil Trout

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 1:33PM     | #

is this legitimate or am i going to have to drop some broccoli here to spruce things up? because I will if i have to. dont think i won’t

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 8:39PM     | #

in

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 8:42PM     | #

i doubt the validity of this

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 8:44PM     | #

Though I doubt this is legit, sign me up

(Note: If it is legit, I require everything before my first comma to be stricken from the record)

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/22/2009 9:05PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!