Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho ET, at what point could the community demand that a mod be stripped of his power?

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Hobart, please define the community as you see it.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Malaise Posted:

Hobart, please define the community as you see it.

Me periodically holding up a fish and all the little seals going “Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark!”

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Me periodically holding up a fish and all the little seals going “Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark! Ark!”

thats yours

http://www.seashepherd.org/seals-resources/pictures/seal_clubbing_4.jpg

this is mine

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I wish we could move single posts into FoW.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

^ this.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

The Task Force!

I’m not scared of your Task Force.

I’m not sure what your point here is. That ‘pic’ has nothing to do with the conversation, and there’s never been any suggestion that the ‘Task Force’ has any power over any other community members.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I’m not sure what your point here is. That ‘pic’ has nothing to do with the conversation, and there’s never been any suggestion that the ‘Task Force’ has any power over any other community members.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Now if you seriously want to demod one of us – and this is not meant as elaborated trolling – post who’s powers should be stripped and why.

Strip Cid’s power for asking for clarification and respectfully and thoroughly doing his job instead of just banning raging4chan4chan.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I DEMAND that Jalapeno Bootyholes Admin AND Mod powers be striped for making BINGEBOT 2015 jealous throwing him into a jealous rage making him no longer work on FWZ unless Evil Trout asks nicely.

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

I̘̱ͥ̓͑̔̏͡ ̛̱̙̬d͈̯̖ͦ̔̒ͦ̒̓͋͟ͅu͍̜͇͔ͣ̈́͌n̛̠̎̈́̀̏ͥ̇n̦͇̙ͅọ̶̮͇̓̈́̉ͩͦͩ,̱̱̠̳̩͌͌̾̎͛́͊ ̦ͯ͒̾̊m̘̣͈͙̼͇̺ͤ̂̾ͥͥ͆ͤa͡n̶͚̉͌.̬͍͖̟͑̐̆ ̝̟͔͕͌͗J͗̄͐̋ͦ̎ͥ͏ͅu͎̦͚̮͇͌̋ͤ͊ͪͅs̳̼tͪͭ̆̓̍͆͟ ̖̩ͩͥ̓͒͜t̪̗̤̞͙̹ͦͯ̌́̚h͓̫̙̻̽̅̃͐ͩ͗́i̴͈͊̅ṇ͙͈͚̪̮̝͑̃̉͟k̦͗ͫ͑͋̐̊͒ ̣̘̞̜̣̟͛̿̈ͦͪ͂ŏ̰̞̬͌̔̽ͫ̑f̦̄́͐ ̱̠̣̗̒ͭ̀̊ͦ̔ͫ́t̛̓͑ͪͤḩ̠̙͈̪̥ͫͣͯͯ͋̚e͖̻̖̪͙͔̠͌̓͆̒̚ ̄ͮs̹̰̣͙̟̅̿̌̏̽t̛̲̘̬͓͎̂̂a̴t̤̎͋̋ͦ̽̑͂ͅe̪͛͢ ̴̟ͨ̉̍ö̗̙̙̲̔̽̑̐̐f͓͋͑̈ ͏̹̩̮̲̗̟a̯ͬͪͬͅn̛̼̣̟̬̰̓̈́̈́̈ͯͤͭa̪̜̙͂̑ͭ̊r̓̐̊͋c̬̗̝̗̪̯͇̀h͓̘̫̞̳͇͋ͪ̿̍ͦ͆ͅy̝̼̯̣̫̐͐ͭ͊ͦ͂ ̮͖͙̞̅̃ͥ̋̃͌̈a̺͑̆̿͟nḋ̢͚̭̫ͪͮ͛̒͑ ̳̺̝̠͙̦̯͂͑ͫin̢͉̞̬͔͎̞̂͑̊͑ͅs̹͋͂ͮ́́ͤͧa͍͉͍͙̟̅ͤ͒̀͆̅̍͝ǹ̓̄͐̋͌̿҉̫̞͇͍í̈ṭ̼̹ͣ̅̂ͫͭ́y̜̼̘͍͇̖̒ͪͧͤͅ ̛͉͕͕ͪͣ̔ͅt̙͕̫ͧ̔h̘̤͆ͮ̾̑͡i͏̹͖̪͚̭̝s͇͉͎̳̫̜̲ͮ̈́̐ ͩ̒̄ͮ͏͓̝͕̞͎w̞͈̹̼̳̱̑͑ͅơ̝͕̯͍̫̭̺ṷ̝̀l͍̮͓̠̽͋͒́d̗̮̰͔̭̻ͧͨ̅ͨ ̐ͨ̐c̶͇̖̮͇̗̼̻̈ͫ̒ͤ͐ͨà̜u͕̗̥̍̈̂̒̐̊͋s̡͚̗͔̫̖̦̏ͨe͔͈͔̞̟̺̾͆ͥ̋.̝͆ͩ̃͋͟ ̬͉̹̫̪Ĭ̴̘̭̱̘͔̠͇ͮ̃ͧ͗̏̾t̮̮͚̮̲͉̼͗ ̲̳w̸̳õͯ̂́̇̚҉̘͔͚̘u̳ͤ̊̿̈ͧͫ́l̶̻ͬͭ̈͂̃d̸̙̙̒̍̉͂̌͐̇ ͓͗ͩ̊̑ͣ̏̊b͙̯̱ͭ̅̐ͦ̍̕ē̥̙͈̇̏̀̉ͧ͐ ͎̭̮̇͒ͥĺ̓ͧ͑̏̚ì̞ͅk͎͔̻ͅe̮̭̘̖ ̷͍̘͚̦͙͛̒̂͑̊͐ͣa͆͛̾̂͋̏ ̺̬͈̰̔m͔̘͚̰̟̦̤͛̀̇̽̈́́o͍̣̗̜͔d̯͕̠̔ͯͤ͆̄̊̚ ̮ͩͯ̐ͣ̊̈́ͩḣ͈͍̖̝̙̱͓̎͊ͮ̇͠ơ͈̦̝̩̯̜ͮl̤̿ͪ͆̇ͨͤ͗l̟̜̥̖̘͈̈́͂̀ͬ̉͋o̐̀̆͋͏̬̖̣͓̩̻͖c͇̘̹̪͕̜̃a͙͉̗̼͋ͨͯͣu̓̍͆s̨͔̥͎̗̝̣͎̿̀̐͑t̫̯̥͡,̻̬̜̍̅ͫ ̺̖̬͉̱̃ͪ͌ͧ́a̖̯̼̼̯͎̔͆̇͋͌̚͟ ̪̯̮̬m̭̤̤̤͊͆͆̈́̂́͢ỏ͎̫̭̲̤̿͐͒dͥͣ̆̈l̝̟̗̰̙̈́̓͊̂͌o̢͍c̳͋̉͐ͬͣ̐͗a͈̮̙̬̳͚ͬ̍ͧ͑̐ͦ̇͝u͕̪̤̗̹͓͂ͫ̽̍s̞̦̙̼͇͉̒̐̀͒̔ͨ͌͜t͈̳͙͖ͫ̈̄ͬ̍̎͒,͖̼̰͐̓̂ͭ ̴̟̘͍͔̯̬̺ͬ̆ͮī̸̱͓͙͓̫ͨͭ̈̆ͮͨf͛ ̱̜̟͒ỹ̘͕̟̳͇̫̄̅̇̕ͅo̞͕̾̀͜u̢̞̭͚̥͌̒̂ ̝͋͛̋ͮ̋͋w͉̣̳̘̥̤̄̓͒̓̇͐i̵ͭ͐̎l̨͉̦͈̝͙̬̲ͯͯ͂̚lͨͫͬ͗͝.̞̬̝͎̤̞̟̓ͪ̂͡

ZALG0 was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

ZALG0 Posted:

I̘̱ͥ̓͑̔̏͡ ̛̱̙̬d͈̯̖ͦ̔̒ͦ̒̓͋͟ͅu͍̜͇͔ͣ̈́͌n̛̠̎̈́̀̏ͥ̇n̦͇̙ͅọ̶̮͇̓̈́̉ͩͦͩ,̱̱̠̳̩͌͌̾̎͛́͊ ̦ͯ͒̾̊m̘̣͈͙̼͇̺ͤ̂̾ͥͥ͆ͤa͡n̶͚̉͌.̬͍͖̟͑̐̆ ̝̟͔͕͌͗J͗̄͐̋ͦ̎ͥ͏ͅu͎̦͚̮͇͌̋ͤ͊ͪͅs̳̼tͪͭ̆̓̍͆͟ ̖̩ͩͥ̓͒͜t̪̗̤̞͙̹ͦͯ̌́̚h͓̫̙̻̽̅̃͐ͩ͗́i̴͈͊̅ṇ͙͈͚̪̮̝͑̃̉͟k̦͗ͫ͑͋̐̊͒ ̣̘̞̜̣̟͛̿̈ͦͪ͂ŏ̰̞̬͌̔̽ͫ̑f̦̄́͐ ̱̠̣̗̒ͭ̀̊ͦ̔ͫ́t̛̓͑ͪͤḩ̠̙͈̪̥ͫͣͯͯ͋̚e͖̻̖̪͙͔̠͌̓͆̒̚ ̄ͮs̹̰̣͙̟̅̿̌̏̽t̛̲̘̬͓͎̂̂a̴t̤̎͋̋ͦ̽̑͂ͅe̪͛͢ ̴̟ͨ̉̍ö̗̙̙̲̔̽̑̐̐f͓͋͑̈ ͏̹̩̮̲̗̟a̯ͬͪͬͅn̛̼̣̟̬̰̓̈́̈́̈ͯͤͭa̪̜̙͂̑ͭ̊r̓̐̊͋c̬̗̝̗̪̯͇̀h͓̘̫̞̳͇͋ͪ̿̍ͦ͆ͅy̝̼̯̣̫̐͐ͭ͊ͦ͂ ̮͖͙̞̅̃ͥ̋̃͌̈a̺͑̆̿͟nḋ̢͚̭̫ͪͮ͛̒͑ ̳̺̝̠͙̦̯͂͑ͫin̢͉̞̬͔͎̞̂͑̊͑ͅs̹͋͂ͮ́́ͤͧa͍͉͍͙̟̅ͤ͒̀͆̅̍͝ǹ̓̄͐̋͌̿҉̫̞͇͍í̈ṭ̼̹ͣ̅̂ͫͭ́y̜̼̘͍͇̖̒ͪͧͤͅ ̛͉͕͕ͪͣ̔ͅt̙͕̫ͧ̔h̘̤͆ͮ̾̑͡i͏̹͖̪͚̭̝s͇͉͎̳̫̜̲ͮ̈́̐ ͩ̒̄ͮ͏͓̝͕̞͎w̞͈̹̼̳̱̑͑ͅơ̝͕̯͍̫̭̺ṷ̝̀l͍̮͓̠̽͋͒́d̗̮̰͔̭̻ͧͨ̅ͨ ̐ͨ̐c̶͇̖̮͇̗̼̻̈ͫ̒ͤ͐ͨà̜u͕̗̥̍̈̂̒̐̊͋s̡͚̗͔̫̖̦̏ͨe͔͈͔̞̟̺̾͆ͥ̋.̝͆ͩ̃͋͟ ̬͉̹̫̪Ĭ̴̘̭̱̘͔̠͇ͮ̃ͧ͗̏̾t̮̮͚̮̲͉̼͗ ̲̳w̸̳õͯ̂́̇̚҉̘͔͚̘u̳ͤ̊̿̈ͧͫ́l̶̻ͬͭ̈͂̃d̸̙̙̒̍̉͂̌͐̇ ͓͗ͩ̊̑ͣ̏̊b͙̯̱ͭ̅̐ͦ̍̕ē̥̙͈̇̏̀̉ͧ͐ ͎̭̮̇͒ͥĺ̓ͧ͑̏̚ì̞ͅk͎͔̻ͅe̮̭̘̖ ̷͍̘͚̦͙͛̒̂͑̊͐ͣa͆͛̾̂͋̏ ̺̬͈̰̔m͔̘͚̰̟̦̤͛̀̇̽̈́́o͍̣̗̜͔d̯͕̠̔ͯͤ͆̄̊̚ ̮ͩͯ̐ͣ̊̈́ͩḣ͈͍̖̝̙̱͓̎͊ͮ̇͠ơ͈̦̝̩̯̜ͮl̤̿ͪ͆̇ͨͤ͗l̟̜̥̖̘͈̈́͂̀ͬ̉͋o̐̀̆͋͏̬̖̣͓̩̻͖c͇̘̹̪͕̜̃a͙͉̗̼͋ͨͯͣu̓̍͆s̨͔̥͎̗̝̣͎̿̀̐͑t̫̯̥͡,̻̬̜̍̅ͫ ̺̖̬͉̱̃ͪ͌ͧ́a̖̯̼̼̯͎̔͆̇͋͌̚͟ ̪̯̮̬m̭̤̤̤͊͆͆̈́̂́͢ỏ͎̫̭̲̤̿͐͒dͥͣ̆̈l̝̟̗̰̙̈́̓͊̂͌o̢͍c̳͋̉͐ͬͣ̐͗a͈̮̙̬̳͚ͬ̍ͧ͑̐ͦ̇͝u͕̪̤̗̹͓͂ͫ̽̍s̞̦̙̼͇͉̒̐̀͒̔ͨ͌͜t͈̳͙͖ͫ̈̄ͬ̍̎͒,͖̼̰͐̓̂ͭ ̴̟̘͍͔̯̬̺ͬ̆ͮī̸̱͓͙͓̫ͨͭ̈̆ͮͨf͛ ̱̜̟͒ỹ̘͕̟̳͇̫̄̅̇̕ͅo̞͕̾̀͜u̢̞̭͚̥͌̒̂ ̝͋͛̋ͮ̋͋w͉̣̳̘̥̤̄̓͒̓̇͐i̵ͭ͐̎l̨͉̦͈̝͙̬̲ͯͯ͂̚lͨͫͬ͗͝.̞̬̝͎̤̞̟̓ͪ̂͡

that is harder to read than chiles posts.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

ZALG0 Posted:

I dunno man just think the state of anarchy and insanity this would cause. It would be like a mod holocaust, a modlocaust if you will.

edit: whoa

ChilePepino edited this message on 11/23/2009 3:53PM

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

CrinkzPipe Posted:

that is harder to read than chiles posts.

B̀e͘tt̾ͧͪ͢e̓ͩ͆ͧͤ͐̃͝r̸?ͪ̈̀̿̓ͮ̚

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

ZALG0 Posted:

B̀e͘tt̾ͧͪ͢e̓ͩ͆ͧͤ͐̃͝r̸?ͪ̈̀̿̓ͮ̚

oh keep up the old style, it’s not impossible to read, just some letters are blended in more than the others.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

this is highly relevent right now

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!