Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay doldoes pt 2

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

nobody cares about that hobowars **** + nobody would spam there except some fabulous persons from 4chan and ppl like reapdog and fingerz Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I understand what the commotion is about. It’s 7 vibrating doldoes, yes. I know. I just felt like throwing you guys a curve ball and spelling it right. Is there anything wrong with that? There better not be. We don’t live in communism. Unless you are from Asia, because numerous countries there are communist. I’m sorry about generalizing, but many of us do not live in those regions. We prefer to have our rights through democracy or have them taken through dictatorship. We are not people who share equally, like a communist nation should. I’m way off topic here, back to the doldoes.

The doldoes are fairly new, when comparing them to most internet memes. They are dildoes. There are seven of them, avoiding that time where I had no clue what was going on, that are purple and vibrate. They get added into different pictures to create an awkward board situation. During a period of Spam Club/Forumwarz attacks, the doldoes frequently appeared on the boards.

I’ll give you three guesses as to who created the doldoes. What’s that? Johnny Depp is a no. Two more guesses. Margaret Thatcher was before the doldoes. That leave you with one last choice. That’s it. You got the right spot. Oh yeah, that feels good, doesn’t it. It was BBB. At least, that’s what my calculations tell me.

I heard it straight from her MSN. That’s not reliable, but it’s a good enough source for this thread. It is also supported by the evidence of what the pictures contain. The one that I saw with the doldoes was a picture of Sabrina, who has been mentioned earlier in this history, likely in the BBB portion.

The time I had no clue what was going on was kind of interesting. There was, once again, a picture of Sabrina. There was the quote of 7 vibrating doldoes. But where were the dildos? There was one dildo, it was flesh coloured, and it was spinning. It did not fit the description that was previously acquired through the spam attacks.

This is the end of the doldoes bit. They don’t interest me so much. I did make this History of Spam on Hobowars in order to get to this point, but this is not the end. There is still more to cover. I think I should do another biography next. That will be…..Flip, I guess.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!