Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom Contest: What happened to Bingebot?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

We domfabulous persons mourn because BINGEBOT 2015 disappeared and while there are irrepressible rumors that he’s dead nobody knows for sure what really happened to him. Maybe he was eaten by a grue on a quest for the mythological cherry scoop or he had a horrible accident when he tried to imitate the Goatse guy.

If he really died how and why? If he’s alive what terrible fate keeps him from coming back and saving dom?

The contest ends next week on November 24th. I’ll give whopping 45 (new) BP to the theory that convinces (or entertains) me the most. Bonus points if you can corroborate your theory with “evidence”.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Amasius Posted:

We domfabulous persons mourn because BINGEBOT 2015 disappeared and while there are irrepressible rumors that he’s dead nobody knows for sure what really happened to him. Maybe he was eaten by a grue on a quest for the mythological cherry scoop or he had a horrible accident when he tried to imitate the Goatse guy.

If he really died how and why? If he’s alive what terrible fate keeps him from coming back and saving dom?

The contest ends next week on November 24th. I’ll give whopping 45 (new) BP to the theory that convinces (or entertains) me the most. Bonus points if you can corroborate your theory with “evidence”.

TOXX

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

He’s busy talking to ET about how everything is multiples of 5 in BP costs now and rather wishes that “rename a dom team” was only 1 BP.

Also, he’s busy eating hamburgers.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I saw him in IDC like 5 minutes ago, I think he’s fine. Log in to see images!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Johnny Mac Posted:

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

though he didnt laugh at my mingebot joke so his sense of humour must be dead

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Johnny Mac Posted:

But was it really him? :conspiracy:

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I think JB killed Binge so that ET would stop being interrupted with trivial domination upgrades.

Proof: 1) Binge was supposedly in IDC this morning… but we all know that JB likes to impersonate people. 2) It worked, didn’t it?

I think we need to pull up all the floorboards in JB’s house. That will definitively answer the question!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Master_Troll Posted:

He’s busy talking to ET about how everything is multiples of 5 in BP costs now and rather wishes that “rename a dom team” was only 1 BP.

Devaluaing domination? SURELY it’s JB…

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Look at this diagram closely. See how the lines crisscross? It’s no doubt that Bingebot would find such a design pleasing to the eye. The geometric shapes and dull colors elevate this from theory to fact. I posit that Bingebot saw this diagram printed onto a heavy poster board. He most likely folded it up as small as he could and swallowed it, having devolved past chewing.

As the poster board was sliding visibly down his throat, the board began to unfold in his throat. For a brief moment, you could see the entire comical outline of the diagram pressing and expanding the skin of his throat and neck. Seconds later, the board completely broke through the skin, completely severing Bingebot’s head in a spray of blood.

Look like someone’s eyes were a little bit bigger than his tummy and/or esophagus.

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

He most likely got kidnapped by evil trout, and ET is now using him as pr0n slave.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

spongebob-scout Posted:

He most likely got kidnapped by evil trout, and ET is now using him as pr0n slave.

He did that anyway.

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

By the way, i have EVIDENCE!

This is a semen track of bingebot, found on ET’s carpet!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

He hasn’t recovered from the recent incident at the zoo yet Log in to see images!

OMG OMG OMG -
I AM A male reproductive organS-
UCKING WHORE

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

September 14th, 2009

All this time, they’ve never suspected him. They didn’t even recognize him. Now was his chance, with Evil Trout and Jalapeno Bootyhole asleep, nothing could stop him from destroying the forumwarz servers, ruining several years of work of his colleagues. He raised the hammer above him, but as he was about to bring it down, he remembered the day they betrayed him, he remembered why he must do this.

Early Spring, 1997

Bingebot awoke at 5:00AM sharp, as on every other day. He gulped down his usual shake, consisting of a cup of whole milk, 3 to 4 raw eggs, and some chocolate sauce. He then descended the stairs to see the wide open fields of his farm. He proceeded to do some regular chores, and woke the slaves up at around 9. He gave them Monday morning off. Robin Ward and Mike Drach went out into the fields and slaved in the hot sun all day, milking cows, collecting eggs, plowing fields, getting ready for the planting.

Bingebot rode on his great tractor, and occasionally chased the slaves with it, when feeling bored. He rode into his farmhouse, and woke his wife. If was now noon. If she awoke in a timely manner, they could catch a matinee performance of Titanic. Bingebot made sure the shackles of his slaves were secure, and left for the show. Mike and Robin began talking, they were going to escape from this vile place, and make it to Toronto, the land of opportunity.

They went to the plow, and saw that their plan worked. By attaching a 50 gallon tank of kerosene to the back of the plow, it had spread the fire juice around the field. Mike did the honors, and threw a match onto the field, and together they ran from the farm, explosions behind them.

September 14th, 2009

Bingebot was now going to destroy what they’ve worked for, exactly how they destroyed his. He heard stirring behind him. He turned to see ET on the ground behind him, but JB was gone. He turned again, JB had a metal rod. And JB said

“Bingebot. It’s been good. But your time has come”

The metal rod swung down onto Bingebot’s skull until he was dead.

—————

Bingebot was buried next to the ashes of his farm, in Utah.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

First I was like, hey that might be an interesting contest. Then I did some investigations and found the horrible truth. But from the start.

As you know, Crotch Zombie are basically three dudes. We have Robin Ward, Mike Drach, and Jason Kogan. They all exist IRL, ot that’s what it used to be like. We even saw photos of them. Take a look:

Those were the early days. When Domination became very popular after everybody had finished Episode 1, also Jason Kogan got some spotlight from the community. Spotlight that the other two admins didn’t get.

And now the awful truth: Binge is dead!

Jason Kogan died in an fapping accident and got replaced!

I have evidence.

– Though there’s an Domination Advisory Board, Dom hasn’t changed much. The pistachio problem still exists and got worse. Binge knew about this. Same for alts in the same bracket.

– You could hire Binge in the past. Now his rare posts on Flamebate seem to be bumembled.

– Did you recognize the metallic sound of Jason’s voice on the latest podcast?

– Last but not least, I found this internal teaser poster for Episode 3 on the test server.

ET, in all white, leads the procession. JB is wearing jeans. He has the looks. Bingebot is anonymous, there’s no personality left. Everybody could wear a costume like this. He’s also the only one who’s feet actually hit dark parts of the street. A symbol for death. In his right robo hand he’s carrying a bottle of beer. Did he drink so much that it was in fact an accident?

Jason Kogan may have left a message for us. Take a look at his custom title. It says, MOD-BOT FOR HIRE. If you mirror this title, you get

Now that reads MOD BOT EOB HIBE or IIOD BOI EOB HIBE

This may translate to

“Mod Bot End Of Business Grant” [‘Hibe’ being the Turkish word for ‘grant’]

or

“Two Overdose Break Of Integrity Expense Operating Budget Grant”, which would point to murder…Log in to see images!

Yolanda

Avatar: 81819 Tue Nov 04 12:12:28 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

He was electrocuted.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Adapt Posted:

He was electrocuted.

proof: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/395667

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Raped to death by Evil Trout.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!