Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay I would like to object to the status of my klanmate Fie.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Currently Fie is perma-banned. Now I don’t know the reason for this, but there is some talk on this message board about sharing accounts. Now, I am not going to debate the rules because I find that depressing, but I do question the type of ban chosen and ask one question: Who else used Fie’s account? Yes I know, you claim Fie used Angry Hobo’s account for twenty minutes or something, but the cirgreat timesstances only warrant a temporary ban.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Honestly, I agree. It was clearly a joke situation not something that was manipulating the game.

I also can’t help but wonder if the idea behind this would have occurred to people if we didn’t have the example being set by a couple of clearly sanctioned situations of old departed player accounts being used by other people.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Look at WeChall, apparently a few people used Inertias’ account, where are their permabans?

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Although I do understand (and respect) that account sharing for the purposes of Domination are illegal I do not consider the actions which Fie and others took that day would qualify as this.

Fie was in fact on Hobos account. This is not a fact which will be argued. However, it is also clear that it was not for the purposes of Domination but rather as a harmless prank. A ban is most likely in order but a perma? This is a gross exaggeration on all accounts especially considering the lack of perma bans with the recent Inertia/WeChall shenanigans.

So does this mean if Fie were to call me and ask me to check his tubmail for him I would get perma’d? Because this is essentially the account activity which took place.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m probably the last one to normally enter this type of discussion, but I did want to say that while the letter of the law was clearly broken, the spirit was not. Multiple accounts are prohibited, to the best of my knowledge, to disallow people from playing through the story content again for free, or to cheat in the parts of the game listed under the “multiplayer” tab above. I doubt either of these took place. I feel time served is the appropriate sentence in these cases, unless other activities took place we are unaware of.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

For a honest response, yes I think there should be a TEMP BAN involved because these users knowingly broke a rule, but a permban is just to much.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I would just like to chime in to say that discussions like this one make me glad I’m not a mod any more.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

You don’t understand the customers.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

I would just like to chime in to say that discussions like this one make me glad I’m not a mod any more.

mod member relationships

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

My boyfriend has used my account to read stuff on Flamebate before. I guess you have to ban me too. I also have log in info for at least two other accounts, given to me by the creator of the accounts for laughs. Better ban me twice.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Bye Odalisque, I’ll miss you.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

We discussed this last night, and decided those who shared AH’s account will only receive temp bans.

Thanks for your concern.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Ricket Posted:

Bye Odalisque, I’ll miss you.

Day 2

I somehow made it through the night. I rolled around in some fresh moose urine to mask my scent and holed up for the night in the trunk of a hollowed out tree.

They’re getting closer. I can hear the bay of the hounds in the distance. They’ve found my ukulele. Will they spring the trip wire before they realize that it’s only a $30 Mahalo?

The trap isn’t big enough for them all, but it will at least buy me some time.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Odalisque Posted:

Day 2

I somehow made it through the night. I rolled around in some fresh moose urine to mask my scent and holed up for the night in the trunk of a hollowed out tree.

They’re getting closer. I can hear the bay of the hounds in the distance. They’ve found my ukulele. Will they spring the trip wire before they realize that it’s only a $30 Mahalo?

The trap isn’t big enough for them all, but it will at least buy me some time.

Not the ukelele! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!