Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun holding in poo

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

does it make your bumhole stronger or is it bad for your colon?

i held poop in for 13 hours today and it felt amazing to release the logs from their sphinctral prison

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

the longer you hold your poo, more water gets absorbed from it, making it harder. could eventually lead to hemorrhoids or something i suppose if you’re pbuming a lot of rock-hard poo, but you’ll probably be ok Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

sometimes i pull my erect male reproductive organ back and slap it b/c i think it makes it stronger – tubs

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

one time i didnt **** for 10 days

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

im not even trolling right now. 10 days.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

u know whatt reallly makess ur bumhoole strongger it’ss to takee halff a **** outt and dthen pulll it inn witth the meree streength off ur anal musscles theen take itt out and in and out an in, makee ten repeetetitionss for each log a daay for a stronng and heeatlthy bumholebum.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

when my bf went to computer camp he didn’t Log in to see images!

ilu man

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

the longer you hold your poo, more water gets absorbed from it, making it harder.

If you have the ****s and hold it in long enough, it comes out a nice regular poo Log in to see images!

Whenever I went camping as a kid I used to hold in my poo for days because there was no way I was sitting on one of those disgusting bug covered, **** stained outhouse seat. I’ll dump in the woods like an animal thank you very much!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Why do you need a strong bumhole?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

pleasurin malee companions?

King Jazza

Avatar: 112664 2010-03-26 06:14:26 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Troll

Hail to the King baby

Well the longer you hold it the more moisture would be brought into the bum. So the **** would be harder. ****ting out **** that is hard would strengthen your sphincter, yes. And 13 hours isn’t much, i went to a 5 day camp without dropping a log. Protein bars clog you right up. You should do clecnches for your bum. Kegels i think they’re called.

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society!!!

FAP FAP FAP!!!

SOMETIMES, I WISH I COULD STILL TOUCH CHILDREN!

I DO IT FOR TEH LULZ!

CHUCK NORRIS IS JESUS!

BUCKETHEAD IS GOD!

CABAGGE!!!!!!!!!

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-FX_rHGFSE

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

kegals are not for the sphincter, in fact you can’t really work out that muscle. once its gone and loose, it stays like that.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

some gay dude told me that even though the bum stretches out if you leave it alone for a few weeks it comes back together

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!