Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Prepare to have your faith in humanity shattered.

Crazed_Roxx

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

WHAT THE HELL…

Jesus Christ, the Japanese ARE indeed good at creating alternate universes for us to dream with.

I’m getting an intuition that they are somehow planning to rule the world using such methods…

Anyway, bull****s aside, this is the reason why I’m not inclined to Japanese animes and stuff. Makes you very special sometimes.

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

genesis genome Posted:

id be walking along the road and id find an injured larvitar on the side of the road. id use whatever potions and stuff i have on me to heal it spend the rest of the day looking after it. as night falls its mother comes out of the bushes and i give larvitar back to her, they go off and i dont see them again. after a month or so im running down the same road trying to get home fast cause theres a big storm. i sip in the mud and fall over. as im trying to get up a big lightning bolt strikes a nearby tree and snaps its trunk! as its about to fall on me a bug tyranitar jumps out and blasts the tree away. i can tell its the same one i helped weeks ago by the look in its eyes and i know its trained itself really hard so it could repay my kindness. we become partners there and are together forever.

That just brightened my day. Thank you pokenerd.

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Yep, it’s fake. It caused internet drama. lolol Log in to see images!

d35tiny

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Arktor Posted:

I’m not an expert on legal matters, but I think that planning to attack forums might be a bad idea that could potentially result in Flamebate being shut down.

But if not, then Log in to see images!

Not even planning for a nuclear strike won’t shut Flamebite down…what you’re saying is insane

AlphaMechari-
ck

Avatar: 23508 Sun Oct 19 15:22:01 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

go on it now, someones messed with it lol

JohnLol

[The glbum is half empty]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

One word… Just one word.

Lol

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

NO WAI

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

fabulous persons, Pokeclipse is a joke. 4chan made it to troll that Digiclipse site.

Goddamn.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

To be honest… I wish half the stuff in my head was real… but that won’t happen either… the things people are capable of deluding themselves into believing are amazing

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

just another lesson learned:

don’t do drugs, unless you wanna meet a pokemon

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Crazed_Roxx Posted:

WHAT THE HELL…

Jesus Christ, the Japanese ARE indeed good at creating alternate universes for us to dream with.

I’m getting an intuition that they are somehow planning to rule the world using such methods…

Anyway, bull****s aside, this is the reason why I’m not inclined to Japanese animes and stuff. Makes you very special sometimes.

Japan already does rule the world.

BURK

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

only fabulous persons still have faith in humanity. if you think thats bad try browsing the “artists” link section of portal of evil.

BURK

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Arktor Posted:

I’m not an expert on legal matters, but I think that planning to attack forums might be a bad idea that could potentially result in Flamebate being shut down.

But if not, then Log in to see images!

if you arent an expert THEN DONT TALK ABOUT IT! forums arent neccissarily responsible for the content posted on them, its that same little piece in the law that says that wikis are webservers, and providing a service so are not responsible if that service is abused. we deal with this **** all the time on ed.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

ALI Posted:

I have found a forum of people who beleive Pokemon actually exist. Its really freaky that someone can actually beleive that the have been to the pokemon world.

‘Well, like some of you, I have been to the Pokemon World, and like most of you, I find it much better than our world. However, I only go there at random times, so I can’t really choose when I want to go.’

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?

All i can say is Log in to see images!

LOL

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

GRX Dragon Posted:

Japan already does rule the world.

Japan doesn’t even rule Japan these days, much less “the world”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!