Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho An open letter to my beloved Moderation staff

FunJelly8

Avatar: 178195 2009-10-20 15:57:25 -0400

[pizza party]

Level 66 Troll

Raffles, forever and ever and ever and ever :swoon:

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I wouldn’t call him the WORST mod, just the most perma-bumhurt.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, Cid is in fact the worst mod on Forumwarz. Log in to see images!

i agree Log in to see images!

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Users threatening to leave site forever for not getting enough attention sure have clbum.

No, ones claiming they don’t have to follow rules because of ‘past contributions.’ Those are the ones with REAL clbum.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Thank you for belittling the concerns of someone who has donated to your site multiple times.

$=Win

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Damn, this sure turned around on to me pretty quick!

That’s awesome on so many levels.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Users threatening to leave site forever for not getting enough attention sure have clbum.

Thank you, officially endorsed forumwarz mod, for taking the time to non-constructively respond to this thread.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

one time i deleted a skyman post because it suggest dkr go back to spamming Log in to see images!

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

I can’t believe people are talking this seriously. The only way Hobart Q Bliggity really means what he says in the OP (or any post he made on this thread) is if he has NO sense of humor. Does anyone here really think that our Hobart Q Bliggity is devoid of a sense of humor? Com’on!
Anyone with any sense reading the edited post anyone would know it had been edited. Hobart Q Bliggity is just trolling the staff and pretending to be bumhurt.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I said in the OP that if you were behind this edit, I would want nothing more to do with this place. If you want to hold me to that, I’m ok with it.

I don’t particularly want to hold you to anything — other than my sweaty, naked body after an extended bout of lovemaking, that is.

So, here’s the reason I have no qualms about belittling your contributions to Flamebate:

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

The amazing thing for me is that CZ doesn’t realize that allowing me to post here, on their own site, is allowing me to do the single most detrimental thing I could ever do to their “interests”. It’s like, I can be an bumhole to their paying customers, waste hours of their time, purposely **** up areas that are supposed to be ****-free, and just generally be a nuisance

Anyway, if you’re quitting the site, that’s your decision. I’m not going to make a martyr out of you, and I’m not going to beg you to stay, either. We have far more pressing concerns to deal with right now.

Incidentally, if your response is, “You know what? I’m going to stick around just to make CZ’s lives a living hell,” I’d advise against it. If you’re that upset about one altered post, I’d hate to see how you react when your name mysteriously changes to Hurtbum fabulous persongity. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

are you trollin hobart on cd?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ChilePepino Posted:

are you trollin hobart on cd?

Lots of trollin’ in this thread.

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Let’s just move all HB tl;dr arguments with staff to FoW as a policy. I think it’ll improve the forum.

This is outrageous behavior. I doubt that Crotch Zombie Incorporation would mercilessly follow around some of the more soft-spoken members of this site. Some of us are unable to keep our heads down and just blend in. Speaking out about perceived injustice isn’t dangerous and wrong, it’s just progressive.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I don’t particularly want to hold you to anything — other than my sweaty, naked body after an extended bout of lovemaking, that is.

So, here’s the reason I have no qualms about belittling your contributions to Flamebate:

I am 100% committed to destroying Crotch Zombie and Forumwars. That post was in no way meant to draw a comparison between my behavior here on this site and a minor auto-reverted act of vandalism on another site for which I got banned on this site. All the fights I pick and drama I cause are certainly not for entertainment purposes. I will not rest until my ****posting brings this whole site down. You are very right to think I’m out to harm your interests JB. I am coming…for you

Anyway, if you’re quitting the site, that’s your decision. I’m not going to make a martyr out of you,

Damn it.

and I’m not going to beg you to stay, either.

Double Damn it.

We have far more pressing concerns to deal with right now.

Now THAT is insulting. How dare you think anything is more important than me.

Incidentally, if your response is, “You know what? I’m going to stick around just to make CZ’s lives a living hell,” I’d advise against it. If you’re that upset about one altered post, I’d hate to see how you react when your name mysteriously changes to Hurtbum fabulous persongity. Log in to see images!

When are you going to stop taking me seriously?

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

When are you going to stop taking me seriously?

They have to take you seriously. You’re a paying customer. Unless, as I hinted in my troll post, they never take you seriously, they’re going to have to take you seriously when you… act serious.

This is the internet, there is no real way to tell if your really bumhurt or if your just messing around. If you complaint is a “real” one it should be addressed officially, if its not, it should not be, but there is no way of knowing. People could make educated guesses, but that’s it.

Additionally, the mods more or less have to respond to your “serious” post seriously. If the Mods responded to your “serious” post with “lol bumhurt” other new players that don’t know what’s going on would be frightened away. An argument could be made that “n00bs” like that should not be playing this game anyway, but they to are potential paying customers. The ‘job’ of the Moderator staff is to maximums the number of paying customers. (I say ‘job’ because they are volunteers)

You can make that ‘job’ as hard as you want, like I could go into McDonald’s and harbum the workers if I want, but at the end of the day, that’s what your doing.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

SoronTheBeast Posted:

You can make that ‘job’ as hard as you want, like I could go into McDonald’s and harbum the workers if I want, but at the end of the day, that’s what your doing.

brb trollin’ McDonalds.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Damn, this sure turned around on to me pretty quick!

That’s awesome on so many levels.

Hey sup guys this is acid flux just over here having a good laugh and a good times about being trolled repeatedly everythings cool totally not a big deal that everyone is laughing at me and thinks I’m a big joke because hey what can a guy do? As long as I can remain oblivious to the way I act around here I can just keep on laughin’ and having good times.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Hey sup guys this is acid flux just over here having a good laugh and a good times about being trolled repeatedly everythings cool totally not a big deal that everyone is laughing at me and thinks I’m a big joke because hey what can a guy do? As long as I can remain oblivious to the way I act around here I can just keep on laughin’ and having good times.

This post is…strangely familiar??

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

This post is…strangely familiar??

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!