Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Klan donatations.

Dez666

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Just a few musing i’ve been having,

Before I start i’m gonna say I know naff all about ruby on rails,

but i’m gonna guess what i’m about to suggest would be a horrific load of work.

still I think it’s a nice idea so gonna throw it out there anyway:

have a donation scheme for klans, where they could donate flezz and (here’s the incentive for the dev team Log in to see images!) brownies. They go into a central pool, with which ‘stuff’ could then be bought. Different ‘stuff’ would have either a flezz price, a brownie price, or a mixture of the 2.

I didn’t have in mind anything that would change the balance of the game of course. As a few starting suggestions:

-Custom clan logo/image as opposed to a plain text link to appear when posting in flamebate.

-As previously suggested an Admin forum.

-Possibly ability to create custom clan equipment/clan shop – possibly have a load of base equipment types (of set cost and stats), which u can then just ‘purchase’ to add to the store, with customising of descriptions perhaps.

-Option to have a playable clan forum (playable by all) but the enemies in the forum be existing clan members, and the forum content be created exclusively by the clan. (i’m guessing this would require some moderation…Log in to see images!

-option to add a chat module applet.

-Discounted rate for bruce bear, for all clan members.

again just musings, i’m sure they’re loads more possibilites for collectively buying stuff for clans, (most of which i’m too dense to think of) – but hopefully has given an idea of what I mean.

Thoughts anyone?

p.s.

Cheers evil trout for an AWESOME game, Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Though not all of those ideas seem great, some of them are really cool. It seems like something that could really help improve the klan mechanic of the game.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

No offence but theyre all lame ideas in my opinion.

With exception of the chat thing, which is under consideration.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Dez666 Posted:

-Option to have a playable clan forum (playable by all) but the enemies in the forum be existing clan members, and the forum content be created exclusively by the clan. (i’m guessing this would require some moderation…Log in to see images!

You’d be interested in this post.

Dez666

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

No offence but theyre all lame ideas in my opinion.

With exception of the chat thing, which is under consideration.

Never said they were ‘good’ idea’s Log in to see images!

Just idea’s to generate abit of thought, the central point was to allow clans to work as a team to get things – other than domination. Give you a sense of working together to build something etc. Anyhoo, comments noted, – i’ll try harder next time, Log in to see images!

Corion – I really really like your idea, Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!