Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest 345 BP CONTEST: Kaiser Wilhelm II Background

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Do you like BP?

I’ll bet you do, you naughty forumwarz…

Well, now’s the chance to sate that filthy lust you have to cram your internet gullets full of brownie points. I’m holding a grand contest, one that will have a reward of TWENTY-THREE BROWNIE POINTS.

Count ‘em, people.

The contest is simple; I desire a new desktop background (1600x900). Unfortunately, there’s nothing that could be found on these wretched internets about the glorious Kaiser Wilhelm II leading his valiant troops into battle, let alone just a ****in’ picture of him. Lacking heavily in artistic ability and the time to lean it, I would be lost…if it was not for the Forumwarz art community. I have always been quite pleased with the results and talent of other artistic contests in the past, so have decided to enlist the help of all you artsy-types out there to whip up an awesome background (1600x900, ideally). Truly, this is the perfect chance to hone in your art skill for a PROFIT. I will choose the best background of the lot that I feel fits the theme (there will be ways to earn bonus points for the chance of selecting your submission) which is to be described below:

MUST-HAVES

-MUST contain a ravishing portrait of Kaiser Wilhelm II, that is distinctively and visually him. That’s the entire purpose of this contest.

-MUST be as close as possible/sized correctly to the resolution of 1600x900 for the laptop. An awesome background that looks too pixilated and blurry won’t do at all.

-NO names or words on the background. Just a picture of your theme.

-NOTHING NSFW is allowed in the picture. The only thing tolerable would be some gore/blood, at a minimum, from a battle scene entry.

-NOTHING NAZI RELATED. No Nazis in WW1, people…

BONUS POINTS

-Make it a cool scene, such as a battle, galloping on horseback, leading a charge, looking regal, etc.

-Add some detail to the uniform. Less generic and more GERMANIC makes the Kaiser more recognizable.

-COLOR IT. I can’t stress this enough; an entry that is in color has a MUCH higher chance of being chosen as the winner. Again, more effort, better chance.

This contest is open to everyone, and entries can be submitted at any time before the end of the contest. Multiple entries are allowed; the more detailed the better. There are plenty of photos online that could serve as excellent examples; I’m quite certain some of you know what he looks like all too well. This contest will end on the first of December (12/01/2009) with the entry that I have chosen as the winner. by submitting your entry and having it win and receiving your prize, you are legitimizing my right to use your picture. If you need to, host the image and post a link to it here. I will not use any downloads or torrents to access images (zipped or otherwise); it must be “saveable” and viewable somewhere online. I will transfer BP after I select the winner.

Good luck, everyone!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

DerKaiserReich Posted:

Do you like BP?

I’ll bet you do, you naughty forumwarz…

Well, now’s the chance to sate that filthy lust you have to cram your internet gullets full of brownie points. I’m holding a grand contest, one that will have a reward of TWENTY-THREE BROWNIE POINTS.

Count ‘em, people.

The contest is simple; I desire a new desktop background (1600x900). Unfortunately, there’s nothing that could be found on these wretched internets about the glorious Kaiser Wilhelm II leading his valiant troops into battle, let alone just a ****in’ picture of him. Lacking heavily in artistic ability and the time to lean it, I would be lost…if it was not for the Forumwarz art community. I have always been quite pleased with the results and talent of other artistic contests in the past, so have decided to enlist the help of all you artsy-types out there to whip up an awesome background (1600x900, ideally). Truly, this is the perfect chance to hone in your art skill for a PROFIT. I will choose the best background of the lot that I feel fits the theme (there will be ways to earn bonus points for the chance of selecting your submission) which is to be described below:

MUST-HAVES

-MUST contain a ravishing portrait of Kaiser Wilhelm II, that is distinctively and visually him. That’s the entire purpose of this contest.

-MUST be as close as possible/sized correctly to the resolution of 1600x900 for the laptop. An awesome background that looks too pixilated and blurry won’t do at all.

-NO names or words on the background. Just a picture of your theme.

-NOTHING NSFW is allowed in the picture. The only thing tolerable would be some gore/blood, at a minimum, from a battle scene entry.

-NOTHING NAZI RELATED. No Nazis in WW1, people…

BONUS POINTS

-Make it a cool scene, such as a battle, galloping on horseback, leading a charge, looking regal, etc.

-Add some detail to the uniform. Less generic and more GERMANIC makes the Kaiser more recognizable.

-COLOR IT. I can’t stress this enough; an entry that is in color has a MUCH higher chance of being chosen as the winner. Again, more effort, better chance.

This contest is open to everyone, and entries can be submitted at any time before the end of the contest. Multiple entries are allowed; the more detailed the better. There are plenty of photos online that could serve as excellent examples; I’m quite certain some of you know what he looks like all too well. This contest will end on the first of December (12/01/2009) with the entry that I have chosen as the winner. by submitting your entry and having it win and receiving your prize, you are legitimizing my right to use your picture. If you need to, host the image and post a link to it here. I will not use any downloads or torrents to access images (zipped or otherwise); it must be “saveable” and viewable somewhere online. I will transfer BP after I select the winner.

Good luck, everyone!

TOXXING

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Illustrations by John Bernard Partridge, “Punch”

Inconnu edited this message on 11/13/2009 5:45PM

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Inspirational music to work by:

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

While I have no artistic skill and will not be entering this contest, I do feel obligated to compliment the OP on his attempt to spam Kaisers in CD. Well-done, sir!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

While I have no artistic skill and will not be entering this contest, I do feel obligated to compliment the OP on his attempt to spam Kaisers in CD. Well-done, sir!

While that would be awesome too, this is a legit contest.

I’m super bored of by background, and am looking to change it.

So I figured: Why not Kaiser Wilhlem II?

Only problem is, there’s nothing good of him online that’s desktop-size. Counting that, there’s not even anything depicting an epic or valiant battle scene.

Feel free to enter the contest anyway if you feel artsy one day; in case there’s a peen.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

First Log in to see images!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

First Log in to see images!

lolno

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ravishing indeed, although I believe that I put under the must-haves that the portrait must be of Kaiser Wilhelm II. Who you have there is Kaiser Wilhelm I, the First Emperor of Germany.

Nice pic, however.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

DerKaiserReich Posted:

Ravishing indeed, although I believe that I put under the must-haves that the portrait must be of Kaiser Wilhelm II. Who you have there is Kaiser Wilhelm I, the First Emperor of Germany.

Nice pic, however.

You know your Kaiser’s.

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

What better way to remember a Kaiser Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

DerKaiserReich Posted:

Who you have there is Kaiser Wilhelm I, the First Emperor of Germany.

Google doesn’t know the difference, how should I? Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

It seems he was a bit of a pirate.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

What better way to remember a Kaiser Log in to see images!

iSecksMachine

Avatar: 187298 2009-10-28 20:24:45 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Reserved Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Flags are good for desktop backgrounds.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Google doesn’t know the difference, how should I? Log in to see images!

Easy.

Kaiser Wilhelm II had a mustache of the Gods, while Kaiser Wilhelm I had sideburns of the Gods.

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

It seems he was a bit of a pirate.

The analogy fits, although that’s actually a grenadier’s outfit with the then famous (now infamous thanks to the Nazis) death’s head. Kaiser Wilhelm II’s eldest son favored the look.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!