Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business What Is Lockerz?

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Celerysteve Posted:

Have you received anything from them? 2 points a day so you can get a new video game in 50 days easy then right? I don’t believe it.

Indeed.

Anyone has receive a price yet?

Also I agree with Funjelly on all.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Honestly, I’ve kept quiet about this whole Lockerz thing for quite a while now, but the more I hear about it the more I get sick of people talking about it. This and like any similar website that offers something for nothing is complete ****ing ****.

I’m sure everyone in this thread can go on for forever with this **** but let me put it into perspective for you. You’ve signed up and given your personal info to a company for free in order to get something fancy like a PS3 in the exchange for other people to sign up and do market research and gawk at adverts. Is that all you do there? Because I’d rather do an honest days work than be a marketing tool.

-XI- edited this message on 11/10/2009 11:33AM

Alfred Nonym-
ous

Avatar: 186767 Sat Jun 27 08:44:33 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

the next restock (in five days) they will quadruple the rates, so don’t bother

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

This thread was moved to CoS in order to shut it down while we have a discussion. There was far too much trolling & borderline trolling going on in here. If you have a dissenting opinion, feel free to share it, but do not get insulting. Do not harbum other people. If you believe that a thread or a post is inappropriate, then report it so that we can handle it.

I don’t want this awesome Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!