Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama Why Merc Got Banned

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I still think it should have been a sitewide ban because we know Merc is using an Illegal alt.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

-XI- Posted:

I still think it should have been a sitewide ban because we know Merc is using an Illegal alt.

No. If he were sitebanned he couldn’t read this thread. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

No. If he were sitebanned he couldn’t read this thread. Log in to see images!

Yes he could. He’d just see censored words and no images.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

Yes he could. He’d just see censored words and no images.

ya but that’s no fun at all. i’ve been banned before and gameban flamebate is annoying as hell

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

ya but that’s no fun at all. i’ve been banned before and gameban flamebate is annoying as hell

How is that any different from normal Flamebate?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

you beat me to it.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

@zing

oh sorry guys i’m being disrespectful

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 11/07/2009 5:26PM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

valka Posted:

I dont like bans and rude and favouritist mods. Its good listen all sides.

And I dont know whats is the problem with Merc maybe I loss something Log in to see images!

I believe if you spoke english as your first language it would make sense to you why most of us are content with this. Maybe not though. I dunno.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

@zing

oh sorry guys i’m being disrespectful

I lol’d.

Melanin-Enhanced Individual edited this message on 11/07/2009 5:28PM

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Sulwyn Posted:

Oppressive rules.
Rude mods.
Oh yeah, that money I spent on episode two… I want a refund.

Seriously.

The rules for INCIT don’t take into account the tone of Forumwarz. You know, that ‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’ – that tone?
Yeah. Well, it’s not reflected in the rules.

And no, I’m not interested in how much you dislike a player. The behavior displayed by the mods has been juvenile and inappropriate.

You want this game to be taken as more than a bad joke? Maybe even as a good joke? Change the rules and stop finding reasons to ban people.

Every single ban makes this game less fun to play.

Seriously.
Give me my money back.

Spoiler: You paid for episode 2, the community is free. You’re not getting a refund.

We could always go back to having 1 rule, Don’t be a male reproductive organ. That’s where we started, all current rules are really just an extension of that one. Guess what, copying your own entry and constantly winning is being a male reproductive organ, it takes the “fun” (INCIT has very little fun) out of that portion of the game.

Not to mention he was disruptive and an IDC spammer. He was a nuisance to have around. Can you name one positive thing Merc brought to the table, other than being a punching bag?

PS I love how people from WeChall that I’ve never heard of are the only ones defending Merc, it’s like only new posters who don’t realize how far downhill we’ve gone are the only ones who see him as anything other than bad.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Master_Troll Posted:

Spoiler: You paid for episode 2, the community is free. You’re not getting a refund.

We could always go back to having 1 rule, Don’t be a male reproductive organ. That’s where we started, all current rules are really just an extension of that one. Guess what, copying your own entry and constantly winning is being a male reproductive organ, it takes the “fun” (INCIT has very little fun) out of that portion of the game.

Not to mention he was disruptive and an IDC spammer. He was a nuisance to have around. Can you name one positive thing Merc brought to the table, other than being a punching bag?

PS I love how people from WeChall that I’ve never heard of are the only ones defending Merc, it’s like only new posters who don’t realize how far downhill we’ve gone are the only ones who see him as anything other than bad.

truth.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

i wonder if this is what will cause merc to finally snap and do something that will result in the cops ventilating him

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I sure hope so.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Wow that’s a lot of hate.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

I think neither of you have been banned long enough to know it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

ChilePepino Posted:

I think neither of you have been banned long enough to know it.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Actually the thing is that for some reason it lags way more when you are browsing flamebate when not logged, also it’s really annoying to try to make up what the image-not-shown is, etc etc

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

ChilePepino Posted:

Actually the thing is that for some reason it lags way more when you are browsing flamebate when not logged, also it’s really annoying to try to make up what the image-not-shown is, etc etc

That sucks mostly because both emoticons and embedded images are shown as “Log in to show images”.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

amazing

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Sulwyn Posted:

Oppressive rules.

Rude mods.

Oh yeah, that money I spent on episode two… I want a refund.

Seriously.

The rules for INCIT don’t take into account the tone of Forumwarz. You know, that ‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’ – that tone?

Yeah. Well, it’s not reflected in the rules.

And no, I’m not interested in how much you dislike a player. The behavior displayed by the mods has been juvenile and inappropriate.

You want this game to be taken as more than a bad joke? Maybe even as a good joke? Change the rules and stop finding reasons to ban people.

Every single ban makes this game less fun to play.

Seriously.

Give me my money back.

Isn’t the “tone” of Forumwarz supposed to be humorous? I’m not saying it always delivers per say, but I have this creeping suspicion that somewhere along the line the intention is for the player to be slightly tickled (albeit gloveless). So shouldn’t the “tone” of INCIT be, I don’t know, FUNNY instead of a bunch of very special crap nobody wants to read?

Are you able to make the distinction between the storyline of pwning forums, and choosing to contribute to the creative aspects? Apples. Oranges. Bounce that around the ol’ noggin and see if you can’t concoct a slow fizzle. Put it like this – you didn’t like episode two – how would you feel if you bought ep2 and the people who wrote it decided to just make it blatantly boring without even trying to make it funny? You’d probably like it then huh? They’d be following that “tone” you want for INCIT; pwning you for ten dollars.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

SORRY MCBANHAMMER, YOU’RE NOT THE BEST MOD ANY MORE. I DON’T THINK ANY MOD CAN BEAT WHAT PHINEAS HAS DONE.

Log in to see images! Johnald The Robot edited this message on 03/31/2011 6:28PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!