Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Teh Drama Why Merc Got Banned

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

merc should not be honored by his own peen. just saying

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Adapt Posted:

merc should not be honored by his own peen. just saying

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

A+ thread, would read again.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

PhineasPoe Posted:

he’s an unoriginal woman's genitals

lol,well said

Courtney

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Wow, it’s like you just gave me a billion dollars and a unicorn. I return after months of absence, not sure if I should keep playing fwz, and pp just gave me a reason to stick around. Awesome.

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

quangntenemy Posted:

inb4 Merc buys an iPhone to play Protivate™ Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I’m not a big fan of those new INCIT rules, but they exist and Merc broke them several times, so a community ban is definitely justified – though you could argue about the length.

Nevertheless, it leaves an aftertaste when over 90% of a community so diverse like ours agrees on something, or Merc was just a real good bogeyman.

Sulwyn

Avatar: 191011 2009-10-07 18:24:46 -0400

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Oppressive rules.

Rude mods.

Oh yeah, that money I spent on episode two… I want a refund.

Seriously.

The rules for INCIT don’t take into account the tone of Forumwarz. You know, that ‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’ – that tone?

Yeah. Well, it’s not reflected in the rules.

And no, I’m not interested in how much you dislike a player. The behavior displayed by the mods has been juvenile and inappropriate.

You want this game to be taken as more than a bad joke? Maybe even as a good joke? Change the rules and stop finding reasons to ban people.

Every single ban makes this game less fun to play.

Seriously.

Give me my money back.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sulwyn Posted:

Oppressive rules.

Rude mods.

Seriously.

The rules for INCIT don’t take into account the tone of Forumwarz. You know, that ‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’ – that tone?

And no, I’m not interested in how much you dislike a player. The behavior displayed by the mods has been juvenile and inappropriate.

You want this game to be taken as more than a bad joke? Maybe even as a good joke? Change the rules and stop finding reasons to ban people.

Seriously.

Give me my money back.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Fran Posted:

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Sulwyn Posted:

WeChall, bumemble blindly in defense of Merc!

Would you say that the “no copying entries” rule for forumbuildr and itembuildr accurately reflect the tone of Forumwarz? Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I’m torn. On the one hand, enforcing a rule retroactively would be very uncool. On the other, he’s clearly continued doing it since the rule changed, given the dates on some of the examples given.

I don’t particular like the rule, but it was there and it was broken and now we see the logical conclusion. So I guess good ban, but questionable rule.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

man-man Posted:

I’m torn. On the one hand, enforcing a rule retroactively would be very uncool.

Merc got banned for a year. I can remember he got banned at least twice (not counting this time) by the same reason. They enforced the rule retroactively once, his first time doing it.

We all know getting banned for a full year, with the full consensus of an ADMIN (the admin Merc would claim he was a whipping boy for, nonetheless (no trolling here, he really did it and I have logs to prove it)), means you screwed up. Badly.

There is examples of other people plagiarising? Sure, the defense should go ahead and bring them instead of shooting in the nothing with whining and “bawwwww I want my money back”. All I’ve seen is proof that Merc did it himself.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

My second point was that it wasn’t being enforced retroactively, because he was still doing it.

Thanks though…

FunJelly8

Avatar: 178195 2009-10-20 15:57:25 -0400

[pizza party]

Level 66 Troll

Raffles, forever and ever and ever and ever :swoon:

i think its a good rule, because it prevents submitting the same bull**** over and over.

a merc free year is a good year

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

yay!!! bye merc.

BYEEE VJ LOL![/spolier]

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Sulwyn Posted:

Oppressive rules.

Rude mods.

Seriously.

Seriously.

Give me my money back.

I dont like bans and rude and favouritist mods. Its good listen all sides.

And I dont know whats is the problem with Merc maybe I loss something Log in to see images!

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Sulwyn Posted:

‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’– that tone?

That is totally the tone of Forumwarz. It has such an anti-rules, anti-mod, and anti-flamer core. Remember that mission where you could do whatever the hell you wanted as long as you did flame anyone or become a mod.

Also, **** rude mods, the only people who should be mean is everyone else because there are NO RULES, YEAH! This hard-bum game about the mean internet streets where the mods wear tickle gloves and kiss your eyelids every night.

The funniest part is that pretty much nobody else has that problem with me. You’re the only one who has ever flipped out about the way I mod and I’ve never even said anything to you.

But, guys, the image of this game is very important to Sulwyn. She’s written us about it before. She’s right, though. I am trying to change the image of Forumwarz.

And this is the image I’m trying to change it to:

LumTheSqueak-
yOtter

Avatar: 86564 Sun Nov 23 12:31:37 -0500 2008

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

PhineasPoe Posted:

This hard-bum game about the mean internet streets where the mods wear tickle gloves and kiss your eyelids every night.

I would pay good money to play whatever game you’re talking about. I love eyelid-kisses.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

PhineasPoe Posted:

And this is the image I’m trying to change it to:

Was totally expecting goatse…
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!