Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fly Fishing INCIT flickr Tags Suggestion Thread

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I suggest this pic

EDIT: also Snipe

MOD EDIT: removed shock

DICKFACEPANTS was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

DICKFACEPANTS edited this message on 03/17/2010 9:34AM

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Also this:

MOD EDIT: removed shock

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Panorama!

VIRGIN

[Island of Avalon]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

mr fappy

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

swfoo bird California

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

“rectal prolapse” (Do not perform an image search for this, trust me)

Also, this.

NeoVid edited this message on 03/23/2010 3:34PM

nerd

geek

power

energy

power

shame

tragedy

long

short

troll

life

death

old

new

teenager

greed

pride

ant

beetle

bees

buzz

living room

boredom

politician

corruption

censorship

(i am not sure did i use other people’s words so lets hope i don’t get banned)

room

table

furniture

coffee

slaves

history

fire

water

ice

thunder

earth

metal

iron

uranium

plutonium

lightsaber

police

tourism

New York

money

house

weird

neptunium

(so lets hope i don’t get banned and that this is still used)

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/24/2010 11:10AM

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

incit

troll

monkey

aids

mammary glands

to progve ot you goisy i ama gretest mod eohvr to be no this site.! i waniwt you tko nknwo i am not al baotu the bans.

so ijsut ade 20 new iamges to yur sutpid game inct. enouy not haveing neough entry to finsh a ronud with them

Is there no one adding pics to the set that’s used to draw from now, or does it automatically draw from pics that fit the already determined tags? If the latter than is there a comprehensive list of tags that’s searched? If the former then… well, what now?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Bacchus Posted:

Is there no one adding pics to the set that’s used to draw from now, or does it automatically draw from pics that fit the already determined tags? If the latter than is there a comprehensive list of tags that’s searched? If the former then… well, what now?

There are over 4000 pictures in the database (4041 to be exact) – they shouldn’t be cycling horribly often.

That said, it’s up to the mods to import new ones. I can see that Aldo did a batch on the 17th, but it’s about as neglected as INCIT itself.

Naw, it’s not terrible. It would be nice to add some specific pics and/or tags and maybe retire some tired ones. Giving the few who do play a sense of ownership and involvement with it may help hang onto some new people as they cycle through. Just a thought.

Perhaps I’ll see if Aldo’s up for being our INCIT **** now and then. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Bacchus Posted:

Naw, it’s not terrible. It would be nice to add some specific pics and/or tags and maybe retire some tired ones. Giving the few who do play a sense of ownership and involvement with it may help hang onto some new people as they cycle through. Just a thought.

Perhaps I’ll see if Aldo’s up for being our INCIT **** now and then. Log in to see images!

I don’t mind importing pictures if people have suggestions, but it’s not as easy as you might think it is. It’s an automatic search on flickr, but the images have to have a certain license setting. It’s not nearly as easy as finding a random picture online and just importing that into INCIT.

spacekadt Posted:

I don’t mind importing pictures if people have suggestions, but it’s not as easy as you might think it is. It’s an automatic search on flickr, but the images have to have a certain license setting. It’s not nearly as easy as finding a random picture online and just importing that into INCIT.

If it’s pics on our own account that part’s taken care of. bumigning uncommon keywords would make searching easier.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!