Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Contest for 375 BP :: WISHFUL THINKING :: Make a wish and win

Ninja Dragon

Avatar: 98317 Mon Mar 02 19:27:47 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Just noticed I have 1 wish left.

I wish I am sucessful getting with the girl I like.

Pseud0Karma

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 48 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

I wish politicians would get their heads out of their own bumes

I wish Education would become the most important part of our society again

And I wish I had a Matte Black, 1968 Camero SS that got 400 MPG

Testudo

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

————————————————————————————————-

This is a long post, please ignore it, unless you’re Inconnu!

I really like the idea. It, strangely, really made me think. Hope you don’t mind reading this friggin’ long post.

Well, like everyone else, at first I want to wish for :

Some kind of immortality

...nah…I want to have my own children someday, where I could see myself in him/her. If I wished for immortality, what about him/her? Should he/she be immortal too? What about my grandchildren? How if my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-daughter fall in love with my grand-grand-grand-grand-son with me being there and knowing about it? Mmm, pretty complicated.

Be-all,end-all knowledge

...interesting…but I believe it’s the journey that make it worthwhile (yes, this sounds cliche). A simple example: seeing the journey for myself, from the humbling NES to the amazing PS3 actually make me appreciate the PS3 more. There’s a sense of accomplishment, a fulfillment, a ‘magical’ feeling if you like.

Had Sony launched the best game console possible (thanks to the ultimate knowledge), things would have been different. I will, of course, be glad to play on it but I will lose that sense of anticipation when the new console arrive. I will lose that ‘magical’ feeling as there’s nothing more to achieve. No more sense of fulfillment for me. Of course, I could use the knowledge to cure cancer or sell it for money, but I don’t think so. I remember when I first got into a theme park and I like that sense of amazement. An amazement that will forever be lost if I already know about everything, bumuming I didn’t fry my brain in the process

World peace —-> I have a crazy idea for this though

...similar to knowledge…if we somehow achieve through endless negotiations & cooperation among countries; we’ll try even harder not to lose it again. If we have an instant world peace, we might just lose it again next month.

Of course, I could wish for eternal world peace. But, imho, to do this, the deity will have to take out our emotion or free will and put us in a pre-regulated society (what are we?animal?robot?). Mmm, this reminds me of Eguilibrium movie.

Some kind of ability to undo past mistake

...nice to have, but I’ll probably get obsessed and undo every mistake I make, even the tiniest one, in order to have a really ‘perfect’ life. Geez, I’m not an RPG character.

Money and fame

...I personally know some people who would choose a girlfriend over this. Sad but it’s true that money can’t buy everything.

etc —-> if I write them all, I’ll get an e-peen for ‘not knowing when to stop writing’

Well, the world could really use some improvements. These are my wishes:

1. I wish that people would stop taking things for granted, so they will think, “How lucky I am to have this” before thinking, “****, I must have that

Including trivial matters like the air we breathe. Another cliche, yet very important.

This may stop people from doing something they will regret (stupid example: raping your girlfriend). It will remind people to hug their parents/childrens while they’re there. It may make a certain company to think twice before spilling tons and tons of oil into the sea (it’s our children’s children that will pay, dammit!)

Personal experience: I lost several friends because of this. Got friend…thought they would be my friend forever…didn’t actually nurture the friendship…the friendship soon died…

2. I wish that during their time of need, people will always have someone close by their side to help, to console (and so on) but most importantly, to listen

It’s like writing a diary or talking to your dog or talking to your psychiatrist or talking to Jesus about your problem. Except this time you’re talking to a person whom you can see and touch. This person must be able to truly listen, to truly pay attention, and to remember. And this person must never EVER use the knowledge to embarbum/stab/blackmail/etc you.

It’s not about giving advice/interrupting/responding/commenting/judging/daydreaming/gossiping/etc; it’s about listening with an honest heart. They will help AFTER they finish listening. No wonder some people like to talk to their dogs. I know there’re people offering this service but there’re even much much much more people who cannot find someone like this. This one will truly help people in their times of hardship and hopelessness.

Personal experience: I just don’t know how many times I wished for my parents to be like this. Can they even comment AFTER I finish my story?

3. I wish that my presence and action would make my and other people’s life better; without me knowing (personal wish, this will be my own power)

This one is up to the deity. For example : ‘whenever I think of someone, that someone will be cured of all his/her illness’ or ‘whenever I touch someone, that someone and his/her family will feel happy for an entire week’ or ‘after drinking my 62th cup of coffee, both everyone in 100 metres radius around me and I will get their financial problem solved and a better job next month’. I expect the deity to make a wise choice and not one like : ‘whenever I look at someone, that someone will get turned on for an entire day”. This must happen without me knowing what, who, which, whom, why, where, when,or how. I just know that somehow I make life better.

Why I wish for not knowing about it? It’s to stop me from being arrogant, from becoming big-headed, and from abusing my power. Power corrupts; I’m not Peter Parker and I don’t have uncle Ben. Also I won’t have to deal with stalking fans/reporter/paparazzi/secret agent/whatever that will undoubtly happen if I wish for, say, Superman-like ability.

Personal experience: I’ve seen enough people fall because of their arrogance or because they abuse their power. The list includes several presidents, prime minister, and soccer teams.

Those would be my wishes…

Thanks for reading, Inconnu. Log in to see images!

Samusaran2311

Level 30 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Wish #1: To make television fair again. This means more of the ‘deserving’ shows, and less of the crap populating our airwaves (4 seasons of Heroes? REALLY?). Actually, i’m going to expand this to movies too (Extra helping of Inception, Salt on the side plz).

Wish #2: THE POWER OF MAGIC. I think I’ve explained that enough…

Wish #3: To get Candlejack to stop his goddamn ki

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Samusaran2311 Posted:

Wish #1: To make television fair again. This means more of the ‘deserving’ shows, and less of the crap populating our airwaves (4 seasons of Heroes? REALLY?). Actually, i’m going to expand this to movies too (Extra helping of Inception, Salt on the side plz).

Wish #2: THE POWER OF MAGIC. I think I’ve explained that enough…

Wish #3: To get Candlejack to stop his goddamn ki

why the **** do you bump **** contests. goddamn i hate new posters. ****ing stop it. all of you.

also you are ****ing idiot even the last season of heroes was more interesting that inception.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

bobdisgea Posted:

why the **** do you bump **** contests. goddamn i hate new posters. ****ing stop it. all of you.

also you are ****ing idiot even the last season of heroes was more interesting that inception.

GET A ****ING JOB YOU FAT ****

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Johnald The Robot Posted:

GET A ****ING JOB YOU FAT ****

I HAD A HEART ATTACK TODAY

bobdisgea Posted:

Keep getting angry at the internet. That should help. Log in to see images!

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

bobdisgea Posted:

SHAME YOU DIDN’T DIE THEN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF ****

Reigen

Avatar: 141067 2010-11-27 14:24:25 -0500

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

I can't walk straight because my road is bent.

1. I wish everyone on ForumWarz would just shut up and get along

2. I wish that my last wish was null and void because that **** is boring.

3. I wish that Bob would continue to get ****ed off at the internet as it’s amusing to watch him look stupid.

Since I have wished for things that are already occurring, I expect to still have 3 wishes to use and will save them for later.

Or not. Whichever.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

I wish for a plague that will render all of humanity infertile, resulting in a mbum extinction of homo sapiens in the coming years. Seriously, we’ve got nothing great to offer. Give this planet back to the male reproductive organroaches.

P.S. rolf Reigen, esp. Bob.

Reigen Posted:

1. I wish everyone on ForumWarz would just shut up and get along

2. I wish that my last wish was null and void because that **** is boring.

3. I wish that Bob would continue to get ****ed off at the internet as it’s amusing to watch him look stupid.

Since I have wished for things that are already occurring, I expect to still have 3 wishes to use and will save them for later.

Or not. Whichever.

Mistertbones

Avatar: 240061 2010-08-19 08:13:22 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 43 Troll

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!

My three wishes:

1. To own a copy of TF2

2. To be married to a hot woman!

3. Live a long and productive life

evilWizard

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

-I wish I could get a new computer. Seriously, I only have a crappy laptop and its 7 years old by now.

-I wish my dog was still alive. It was old and lazy and stuff, but it was still fun to talk to it.

-I wish there is heaven. I don’t know about you, but i don’t want to spend my afterlife dead!

Haar Pel- Th-
e Messenger

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

A.)I wish that half of the population would die.

B.)I wish people would actually consider their actions.

C.) I wish true love could happen more often.

seandevlin

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

I wish for love, life and laughter.

someguy3657

Avatar: 250598 2011-07-09 18:35:09 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

My 3 wishes would be:

1. I lose all of my addictions. They’re ruining my life, and I want out like hell. So much, in fact, that if I had wishes, this would be my first

2. Be a good looking, charming, lady’s man. If I charm the girls, I can get pretty much anything I want out of them, if you know what I mean… (chocolate chip cookies!)

3. The ability to grant my own wishes, in case I have some new ideas during my life.

I hope I get BPs. I really wish to continue with Episode 2 and 3.

Good day to you.

someguy3657 edited this message on 04/25/2011 7:46PM

Genbu

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

1.I wish to rule the world

2.I wish that the world explodes

3.I wish that everything starts anew.

Genbu Posted:

1.I wish to rule the world

2.I wish that the world explodes

3.I wish that everything starts anew.

Personally I would move number one to the end. But that’s just me.

EmoGirlsDiary

Avatar: 251233 2011-05-03 09:51:25 -0400

[Razorblade Society]

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

This is my wish:

I’d wish that vampires would get free blood packs from the hospitals worldwide to survive the hard nights as bloodsuckers,

People are very rasist against the poor fellows who are destinied to never see the sunlight alive,

The least we can do is donate a share for the pales, since we do not either want to be their next victims,

And because they’re also people, like you and me and the rest of the world.

Peace on earth, and for the starving vampires.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!