Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Contest for 375 BP :: WISHFUL THINKING :: Make a wish and win

Vertigo CRASH

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I wish that abortions weren’t so expensive.

sk1zz

Avatar: 87711 Tue Mar 17 16:30:55 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I wish this contest still continues. Oh wait, it is!

ultracowlord

[The Conjugators of-
Funk
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I wish that all the king’s horses, and all the king’s men could put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Evil_Corpora-
te_Walrus

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

First Wish: I wish my father didn’t die, or that I could be with him, if there’s a place after death. He died of mbumive heart failure on July 7th, at about 12:30AM. I never expected it, I thought he was perfectly fine. All I can say is that I’ve learned not to take my family and those I love for granted… because they might be taken away from you when you least expect it. Now that he’s gone, I’ve learned to take opportunities that I find instead of just sitting around, being a lazybum. Dad, I miss you. Have fun fishing.

Second Wish: To succeed in everything I do, albeit with a good amount of effort on my part; getting everything for free wouldn’t be fun. Log in to see images!

Third Wish: The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. Not only would teleporting be fun, but when I decide I’ve had enough fun, I can make a portal on the ceiling and floor. Then, stick a large iron beam through, and weld the ends together once it’s pbumed partway through. Then, run a copper coil around it. See where I’m going? My own source of power! Log in to see images!

xemoxcorex

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Hm, okay.

1. I wish that people understood their carbons footprints, that they knew what they had to do to reduce it, and did it.

2. I wish racial and religious tolerance didn’t even have to be an issue. People just need to learn to accept and move on.

3. I wish the world was like that hella cool place in Serenity where everyone either died from being too “blah” or turned uber aggressive cannibals, but we got it right and life would just be a happy balloon party or something. (aka WORLD PEACE!)

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

I wish I got a copy of every game in existence.

I wish I could play clbumics over again with no memory of having played them.

I wish BP were free.

Sentrillion

Level 1 Re-Re

I wish Google took over the world.

I wish real life was live-editable.

I wish Rapture plasmids were real.

Microsoft

Level 1 Re-Re

I wish the world would BSOD

I wish Visual Basic was a real language

I wish a virus AI existed

Fang Yuan

[Island of Avalon]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

1. I wish Randroid112’s mother wasn’t such a promiscuous whore.

2. I wish I knew how La Roux’s hair* defied gravity.

3. I wish I could meet Lady Gaga just so I could suck her male reproductive organ Log in to see images!.

* La Roux, for those who don’t know:

Permatard

Level 1 Re-Re

I wish females were programmable

I wish females couldn’t orgasm

I wish flezz were real money

Shadow Ruler-
IV

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I wish I was God

I wish I had extra lives

I wish video-game developers didn’t censor their games

Domination

Level 1 Re-Re

I wish griding for scoops wasn’t so boring

I wish domfabulous persons would play a real game

I wish e-peen had a real use

INCIT

Avatar: 209920 2009-12-27 19:42:15 -0500

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I wish peoples’ artistic impulses could be projected into real objects

I wish pleasure wasn’t limited by biology

I wish the Wing Cap was real Log in to see images!

Bondage****

Avatar: 83380 Fri Feb 06 21:48:18 -0500 2009

Level 32 Camwhore

Evil Trout's whore

I wish everyone was a sex bomb

I wish I could cheat at life

I wish I could live in my own alternate reality

The Blade Is-
My Vicodin

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I wish to be.

I wish to know.

I wish to do.

Melankay

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

can we still wish?

first of i want to be a smart bum

people that actually have reincarnation as part of their religion…im thinking of the old brahmanic religion..actually feared reincarnation because the next life could have brought more suffering{they thought people were destined to be part of one of the 4 casts..and they could not change that during that lifetime}(and i wont go into details about it)

1-so if you all wish for reincarnation..i wish your reincarnation be a happy one so you can use that knowledge you have brought with you from the past lives

2-i wish i could have a better memory so I could remember all the interesting things I read about and actually learn something from them

3-and I wish I could meet all the people I admire (and most of them are dead sadly) and just have a friendly chat with them

hope i did good ^_^

matchai

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

1) I wish I could play EP 2

2) I wish I could have altz

3) I wish I could have an avatar

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I wish that whatever this world may come to be in the future… yeah thats it.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Well I would wish for a(n eternal) life after death where I am just roaming around the world and the ability to time travel so I could witness everything that has ever happened everywhere. That’s pretty much it.

hoosahokie

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

1. I wish for a day that I could get away with anything. What does anything entail? First I would steal a Ferrari and take it out on the highway at max speeds. Eventually losing control and crashing

2. I wish I could not die. This would be useful because after crashing the car, I would want to continue with my first wish by walking into a glbum shop with a baseball bat, and totally destroying the place. By not being able to die, cuts from the glbum wouldn’t effect me.

3. I want to rob a bank. Since I can’t die, and I’ll get away with it, this is the perfect third wish because I’d make it out of there with everything Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!