Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature sTalk Friends

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Heh …

It would be nice if you could sTalk with people on your friends list, or be able to add people to your sTalk to chat.

Good luck programming that, though.

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Too much effort and **** to code that sort of thing

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

You guys are lazier than the actual coders, it is sad.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

SkinTicket Posted:

Too much effort and **** to code that sort of thing

It would seriously add to the immersion factor. I think it could be worth it, but it would probably be something you’d have to pay for. For instance, if Episode 2 (or 3?) isn’t free, it could be a bonus of purchasing it.

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

You guys are lazier than the actual coders, it is sad.

What? How so? Am I supposed to make a prototype of the software and upload it to the forums or something?

What do you expect me to do?

Corion edited this message on 03/24/2008 3:45PM

MC Smoothlove

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Not a bad idea if it’s part of something to buy, but I wouldn’t expect it free. It’s one of those things that would be cool to see, but I could live without it. I’m happy with tubmail and forums.

protagonist

[Kings-O-Douche]

Level 13 Troll

Julian is a homo

How about we just use MSN like normal 40 year old men posing as 16/f/cali?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

protagonist Posted:

How about we just use MSN like normal 40 year old men posing as 16/f/cali?

Well that is how i get all my chi.. never mind lol. though I guess people who would want the sTalk function for here might not want to give out their acuall msn account name or something, or doesnt have it. or for some insane reason uses aim and not msn.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Meh. It would be to much work on their end for something so mildly convenient to us. What I hope they do soon is improve the tubmail interface – it looks bland and boring, and the organization is awful. I’d also love a savebox, so I can store the game-related tubmails there.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Corion Posted:

What? How so? Am I supposed to make a prototype of the software and upload it to the forums or something?

What do you expect me to do?

Well. You could start with SeArChInG. They already answered that, they might be looking in to it.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Well that is how i get all my chi.. never mind lol. though I guess people who would want the sTalk function for here might not want to give out their acuall msn account name or something, or doesnt have it. or for some insane reason uses aim and not msn.

Yeah. I would rather use sTalk for contacting in-game people realtime for the same reason I’d rather use tubmail for messages than my real e-mail. It keeps it in-game, I don’t have to give out my real info unless I want to, etc. etc.

Like I said, it adds to immersion.

It shouldn’t be too hard to implement now that they’ve got IDC up and running.

EDIT: Added quotes I could find about sTalking other players.

Kelp Plankton Posted:

I think being able to sTalk with other people playing the game at the time would be fantastic but likely gets into territory that’s not intended to be tread.

Source

Corion edited this message on 03/25/2008 2:48AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!